Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
Seeds of Doubt...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-26-2020, 12:11 PM

The sound of rattling chains cut the musty air like a knife....

[Image: hBw5vND.jpg]

Wizard... I know your watching... I can feel the tension building...

Sinister laughter comes from the darkness... As Wizards body begins trembling sending shivers down his yellow spine.

I tried to give you fair warning... Hell, I even tried to save you from the devastation... But you didn't listen, did you? No, no... You had a point to prove to the world... Now you'll get smoked...

The rattle of his breath was suddenly lost...

Now you sit there, your adrenaline shifting into overdrive... I know you're scared... I felt it when I cracked your skull, I heard it in your voice after I ended Fantasia... I witnessed you break right there and then... You waived the white flag because you knew deep down inside that you'd have to kill me to put me down... It isn't in you, and you know it... You painted yourself into a corner, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide... People like you have skeletons in the closet, and it's those secrets that keep you sick, your dishonesty keeps you alive...

The camera pans towards the concrete revealing a human skull with dice sitting in each of the orbital bones.

[Image: RSkoEKW.jpg]

Wizard you'll roll snake eyes every time you roll a crooked set of dice... Now you will feel the darkness as it pulls you deep down into the pits of hell. Your skin will blister from the no holds barred beating I'm about to unleash upon you... Your blood will boil as I slowly drain your life away... Super Relentless I will break you in half, toss you to the side leaving you for dead and go about my business... You are nothing to me... Just another bump in my road... Wherever you are sitting at right now, wrestling with your thoughts of dread. Know you did this to yourself... You wanted a confrontation with someone more formidable, well you got it... You walked out of that Mastermind facade with a big head... You hoped out of the pan and into a fucking fire... I'm no Mastermind... I'm living breathing hell on wheels... You've lost this war before it ever began... You allowed me to creep into your head and spread my seeds of doubt... All before we ever hit the ring... I forced you to shake the hand of doubt... I made you give in... And make no mistake about it, your head injury will have nothing to do with the outcome of this match... You being a frightened man will, your inability to outclass a premiere athlete will lead to your downfall... You will not be facing Robert Main... Who by himself would shred you of your soul... Main would smash you from pillar to post and not even break a sweat...

Between the rattles of his breath was noisy sniffs...

The Omega already showed you a world of violence you didn't believe existed... Centurion has these same beliefs... He too buries his head in the sand telling himself it will all be okay... You can't ride on a rainbow in this life... There is no silver lining. There is only pain and suffering... Once I obtained this belt I found my calling... I became the reaper of wayward souls... Relentless I collect another lifeforce growing stronger than before... The Omega would have ground your bones into fine dust and not thought twice about it... But there will be no Omega in this match... No, you are going to face something more... Something that will terrorize the XWF for years to come... You face the Monstrosity...

Footsteps slowly begin to make their way towards the camera.

Did you think not showing up week one would make things easier on you... That I'd go easy on you... You hid in the shadows because you knew going in there was no chance in hell you would walk out with the X-title... 2020 is the year of The Monstrosity... I will finish this year undefeated, painting the ring with the blood of my challengers... Centurion and Ruby will falter... Thunder Knuckles will get annihilated... Graves will be humbled. The number one contender to this Championship will be dismantled brick by brick... And you Wizard will be taught a valuable lesson...

Stay...

In...

Your...

Lane...

The rest of this year I will showcase murderousness brutality this business has never seen before... And I'm just getting warmed up...

The Monstrosity steps through the chains with X-title over his shoulder.

Wizard...

I'll...

See...

You...

Soon...

I think I need to see a Doctor...

The Monstrosity leers down at a photograph.

[Image: 3QxJS3r.jpg]

[Image: 4FyS94t.jpg]

He crumbles the picture in his fist.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month