Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
330-366-6066
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-26-2020, 08:48 AM

**Five times Thunder Knuckles shook the XWF Universe.**
A BOB Production
Narrated by Liev Schreiber

With ten titles in the XWF. Yet still, flourishing throughout the ranks proves to be as difficult as ever to become one of Xtreme Wrestling Federations champions.

Clips of the current Champions being crowned play on your screen.

March Madness: March 29th, 2019 Said:
Winners AND NEW XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - CHRIS PAGE & ROBERT MAIN “CATACLYSM"

Leap of Faith: July 27th, 202 Said:
YOUR WINNER AND NEW XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION: SARAH LACKLAN

YOUR WINNER AND NEW XWF XTREME CHAMPION:
ROBERT "THE OMEGA" MAIN

YOUR WINNER AND NEW XWF HART CHAMPION:
PASHA

Savage: August 29th, 2020 Said:
WINNER AND NEW TELEVISION CHAMPION: "CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE

Anarchy: September 10th, 2020 Said:
Winner by Pinfall and NEW Anarchy Champion - Miss Fury

(09-11-2020, 08:29 AM)Theo Pryce declaring a Federweight Champion Said: WINNER - THE FREAK

Savage: September 12th, 2020 Said:
WINNER AND NEW SHOOTING STAR CHAMPION - JENNY MYST!

Relentless Night One: September 25th 2020 Said:
YOUR WINNER AND NEW HEAVY METALWEIGHT CHAMPION:
CHARLIE NICKLES

YOUR WINNER AND NEW INTERNET CHAMPION:
MEFISTO

While the attention revolves around the Universal Championship. The toughest of them all remains the stacked Television division, dominated by XWF’s pound for pound kings.

Highlights of the three stages of hell match between Thunder Knuckles and Chronic Chris Page play on your screen where you see Chris Page score the first pinfall then Thunder Knuckles score the second.

The division in which Thunder Knuckles’ Television Title journey restarts at Super Relentless, against one of his toughest opponents, Chronic Chris Page. Page who has been, for what feels like a decade, in amongst the divisions very best.

Clips of CCP vs. Lux play on your screen before the inevitable meltdown.

Even now, Chris Page enters the match as the odds on favorite. Stacking the deck for himself he made the match stipulation of a Pure Rules Wrestling match where the loser gets his head shaved. However, here we take a look at five special moments of Thunder Knuckles’s career. That shows exactly why he was the hottest most dangerous prospect around, and why come Super Relentless September 27, 2020, XWF fans are in for a treat. This is “Five times Thunder Knuckles shook the XWF Universe''.

Your television screen shows a graphic for the program. Followed by Thunder Knuckles making his debut.

First up, one year ago Thunder Knuckles made his debut in the Man Overboard Battle Royale, at Relentless 2019. Where he made a huge statement eliminating BigD for a chance at his choice of titles, either the Hart or Television titles. From that moment the wrestling world would become more and more familiar with the Lima Ohio wrestler. Not long after winning Thunder Knuckles went on to shake the XWF Universe, and fans alike, again.

Your screen now shows Thunder Knuckles eliminating BigD and then celebrating.

Which brings us to number two on the list. When Thunder Knuckles sold his opportunity at one of the two respected titles that he had won at the aforementioned Man Overboard Battle Royale. Selling it to none other than the man he eliminated to secure the prize, BigD, for ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND xbux. No one has been so brazen since.

Now on your screen is showing Thunder Knuckles accepting BigD's xbux. Your screen seamlessly fades into a commercial.

You're about to hear one of the greatest music collections of all time! Some of the biggest hits from XWF's Greatest Wrestler Ever, Chronic Chris Page.

Your screen shows the album cover.

[Image: Ac7zCAN.png]

Slowly song titles scroll from bottom to top while playing samples of the music, such titles as:

Hetero Lifemate [LGBT Techo]

Graves your next feat. the Bump Back Boys [Hardrock]

Canadian Title Television Title [Comedy]

So many wonderful moments. It's hard to believe they are all in one collection!

Again the screen scrolls from bottom to top more classics such as:

It's on HBO [Emo]

Best Pure Wrestler feat. Robert Main [Love Song Duet]

Sit Back And Take Notes [Country]

Look At Me, I'm CCP [in the tune of "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee"]

Chronic Chris Page's Greatest Hits CD is not sold in any store. This beautiful collection is only available for a limited time. Also available on cassette. One easy payment of $29.99 or 10 xbux plus taxes and fees. Allow $40.00 or 15 xbux for Shipping and Handling. To order call 330-366-6066 again that's 330-366-6066.

[Image: 20200925_040658.gif]

Upon the shows return you see Thunder Knuckles making it rain with xbux.

Moving forward to number three on the list. Taking a new approach to making xbux, Thunder Knuckles sold out his teammate in the Lethal Lottery Tag Team tournament on November 2nd, 2019. Costing Sebastian Duke his advancement in the tournament. Thus proving that Thunder Knuckles is here for one thing, and one thing only, xbux.

Your screen shows a shadowy figure handing Thunder Knuckles xbux to take a dive in the Lethal Lottery tournament.

Fast forward eight months, with his moniker still intact. Thunder Knuckles shook the XWF fans once again for number four on the list. Thunder Knuckles was approached with a large sum of xbux, over three hundred thousand xbux. Which would have been his largest payday to date. Instead, He rejects the offer and secured a Team Main win at the War Games Pay-Per-View, on May 31st, 2019. Making a statement with three bone-chilling recorded promos and making it to the Main Event.

A highlight of War Games plays on your screen. Showing as Thunder Knuckles stands up from an already laying down position, to carry Robert Main and Chris Page to victory.

Number five on the list is sure to delight XWF fans around the world. Coming off a loss to Hanari Carnes and being eliminated from the March Madness tournament. That loss turned out to be a blessing in disguise because at the March Madness Pay-Per-View Thunder Knuckles received a shot at the Television Title, against one of the best Television Champions ever, Noah Jackson. Where Thunder Knuckles showed no mercy for someone he looks at as a friend.

Your screen is showing the several knees Thunder Knuckles delivered to his friend Noah Jackson in route to winning the Television Title.

With more time to shake the XWF in his second year and after losing his Television Title just two months ago at Leap of Faith. Thunder Knuckles vows on his return to once again wield the title in the most stacked division in XWF. Here, at his Relentless return could be a crucial make or break point in his story, his latest challenge against the current Television and one half Tag Team Champion, Chronic Chris Page. Who refuses to give up could put the Ultimate spin on Thunder Knuckles's career.

**Monster**

Disclaimer: the music chosen for this portion of the promo was inserted by Jimmy post edit, under heavy protest by Thunder Knuckles, himself. Who thinks this song and this band fucking suck.

Thunder Knuckles and Jimmy are walking into the Halloween Spirit store. Located at 422 S Lake Ave, in Pasadena, California.

Why are we here Thunder Knuckles?

Thunder Knuckles pats Jimmy on the shoulder and smiles.

Jimmy, we’re here to show XWF fans around the world how serious ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles is.

What do you mean? Should I even ask?

Jimmy puts his head down and shakes his head.

Well, you see, Jimmy. When you want to show how serious you are in the rasslin’ business you have to become some kinda monster to do it. So we’re here to figure out what kinda monster I should be.

Jimmy Rolls his eyes.

Isn’t this what Chris Page is doing?

Yeah, but I'm not high, right now. This is genius-level shit.

If you say so.

Thunder Knuckles and Jimmy split up and begin to search for what they think would be best to show how serious Thunder Knuckles is about beating Chronic Chris Page at Super Relentless. They eventually meet back up beside the changing rooms to show off their hauls. Thunder Knuckles of course goes first.

Alright, BAM! Skeleton King, eh? What do you think? I don’t know if it's a good idea though. You can snap a skeleton's bones pretty easily.

You know you're not actually a skeleton king when you wear that, right?

Jimmy only asks that question because he isn't sure If Thunder Knuckles believes he actually becomes the outfit.

Yeah, I would be.

Thunder Knuckles looks irritated at Jimmy as if he doesn’t understand the thought process of becoming a true monster.

Well, what the fuck do you got?

Jimmy pulls out a clown costume. Thunder Knuckles smiles.

As true as it is, I'm looking for something scary.

Pennywise is pretty scary, Thunder Knuckles.

Thunder Knuckles shrugs off Pennywise.

Nah, How about this.

Thunder Knuckles pulls out a knights templar costume.

Remember the last time you fought for Christ?

Thunder Knuckles tosses the Knights Templar costume over his right shoulder.

I think I have it Thunder Knuckles.

Jimmy pulls out facial prosthetics to make the wearer look like a beast.

The fuck is this?

It’s prosthetics. We can buy a few to make sure we get it right. Just need some makeup and you'll be a fucking monster Thunder Knuckles! We'll have to get some red-ish contacts, a leather jack with spikes, and one of those hipster fedoras. That'll really cap this look off, I think.

Jimmy says sarcastically but Thunder Knuckles eats it up. An awkward cut is made here where we go from inside the store to later, in Thunder Knuckles’s hotel room. The camera is outside the bathroom door as Jimmy and Thunder Knuckles are applying the finishing touches on the facial prosthetics, makeup, and all.

**PREACH**

[Image: 5ko5Xg5.png]

Thunder Knuckles in an undisclosed location. Thunder Knuckles is in full prosthetics, a sweet leather jacket with spikes, and a hipster fedora. Jimmy is not with him. Only a Cameraman and Thunder Knuckles are at one of BOB's secret safe houses, which are scattered throughout the United States.

You're not the only mother fucker who can visit a costume shop, Page. Now I'm a fucking beast too. Yeah, bitch, what now? BOB has taught me a lot about evening the playing field. That's why I chose to help them with their criminal work. Know how criminals clean dirty money kids? I do!

Thunder Knuckles smiles and begins humming.

Still fucking can't stop humming my new favorite song. Let me hit you with it.

Thunder Knuckles begins to poorly sing.

Look at me, I'm CCP, lousy with winning. Won't get a win without my best friend, I can't, I'm CCP.

Thunder Knuckles stops singing.

Fucking greatness! Seriously! Call the number and get your Chronic Chris Page: Greatest Hit's album.

Thunder Knuckles winks into the camera smiling but his smile slowly fades. He's recalling what Jimmy had told him earlier in the day while they were making a monster.

Overrated. That's what Jimmy said you called 'Ol Thunder Knuckles.

Thunder Knuckles shrugs.

Isn't it funny, Chris?

Thunder Knuckles starts to point his finger and wagging it at the camera.

Isn't it fucking funny that the one thing everyone says about you, and I'm mean ever fucking body, is the one thing you're reaching for? You see unlike you, I already had a plan going in. You always say the same shit time in and time fucking out. That's overrated. Me, I keep it fresh. I'm a lot like a Goddamn refrigerator in that respect, I guess. I could have hit you with the same tried shit I did last time. Just like you're trying now. It didn't work then when you fighting for the title. It's not going to work now that you have it, dumbass. You bring nothing bigger or better anytime you come out. It's always just the same constant Chris Page. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. No one wants to see that. No one wants to pay hard-earned money to watch it. That's why it's taken you, til now, just to win the mother fucking belt. That's why I can't allow you to keep it. I fought too hard to keep Savage the dominant brand for entertainment after Noah Jackson lost the Television Title. It's no easy feat! Don't take my fucking word for it. Look at what Duke did to the title! Running your standard, boring, snoozefest of matches is going to cause people to tune the fuck out. 'Ol Thunder Knuckles is next level shit and the fans know.

Speaking of fucking which. Let's fucking talk about ratings. Two-point-five. That's how many more views I get than you, Chris. Why in God's fucking name would any company want a champion who doesn't pull in fucking views? You're not in the fucking Bush Leagues, Page! You're in XWF! The land of the fucking Xtreme!

Thunder Knuckles shakes his head in disapproval.

You feel pretty fucking comfortable making this match a Pure Rule's match. I know you do but don't fucking expect the outcome to change because you stacked it in your favor. I don't plan on letting you walk out of the Rose Bowl with your title or let alone your fucking hair. You stole my belt now I'm going to steal your lively hood, your identity, and your belt.

Thunder Knuckles brushes the back of his hand on his sweet mullet. His hair gently caresses the back of his hand and falls perfectly back into place. A beast's hair has never looked this good.

This shit ain't going nowhere, pal. I did like your recorded promo for Thadeus Duke, however. You know what I'm talking about, Page. You dropped in the Super Relentless Pay-Per-View poster.

Thunder Knuckles starts cheesing so hard you can see it through all the prosthetics.

Always nice to star in a Chris Page promo making it relevant. What you can't put yourself over without my help Page? I mean, you or your puppeteer had something to say about me in almost every one of your promos. It looked like you used the XWF censored version of the poster, in your promo, though. I'll tell you what. Because I like to think you're really gonna need a souvenir from Relentless after I take back the Television Title. Here's the unedited poster just for you.

[Image: 5611.jpeg]

Now you bring that back after Relentless and I'll sign it for you. Right above where it says, XWF MEGASTAR.

People seem to think I have to find a crack in your armor, Page. What they fucking don't seem to see is the wide-open holes you have around your breastplate. I'm going to sink my claws into those holes and slowly pull out your fucking lungs. It's been a while since I've said this, but it's no less true now than it was then. Fucking with 'Ol Thunder Knuckles is like fucking with the Ohio turnpike. You're going to have to pay the fucking toll.

Thunder Knuckles quickly remembers what he saw on day one of Relentless.

Saw your match with Thadeous Duke. Couldn't get the job done in a pure wrestling match on night one.

Thunder Knuckles's eyes looking disappointed in Chris Page.

Fucking boo on you, Sir, boo on you! Walking around for fucking what seems like forever calling yourself the fucking greatest wrestler ever, and you go and shit the bed like that? Give me a fucking break. I understand though.

Thunder Knuckles, who you can just tell is smiling through all those prosthetics.

I get it. I do. A man in your position. Rassling around with a man you wanna touch the nuts of, then when you finally do. Your fucking walnut brained lover gets all jealous and strong. Comes out and pummels poor Duke. All because you got what you wanted. You got to half-heartedly try to get away from the kiss you were obviously fucking dying for. Yet, you couldn't let Main think you were cheating on purpose. Don't try and play it off, we all know you've been eyeing Thadeous Duke up for a minute. Hey, it's 2020 baby, it's okay. Not for me, but okay, none the fucking less. Then we get to part two! The one that really sent your lover into a fit of fucking rage. You touched Thaddeus Duke's nuts! Is what you two did to Duke still a hate crime, or, a crime of passion? Fuck it, who cares?

While you were busy not winning on night one, the mark of fucking failure. I was busy celebrating a spectacular win. Showcasing your latest promo against me. I have to thank Todd for giving me that early access footage. Oh, and your welcome XWF fans I saved you some time.

Thunder Knuckles knows XWF fans are eager to hear his opinion on the Tag Team Title match.

Night two you have The Sisterhood of Besties, the team of Ruby and little Miss Centurion. I'd like to say I'd watch it. I'd be fucking lying if I said I would and seeing as that's kinda your fucking thing. I'll leave that up to you.

Thunder Knuckles still not trying to talk about this match. Protesting physically he raises his right arm, flings it out as if to dismiss it entirely.

Oh, come the fuck on, why would I watch it? Ruby's fucking superhero antics are only so entertaining. She can't possibly carry three fucking duds for that long. Just no fucking way.

Thunder Knuckles walks closer to the cameraman and pulls out a gun then shoots the cameraman in cold blood. The camera hit the ground hard and your screen is messed up. The only thing that could be heard is Thunder Knuckles's calm voice, over the gargles of the cameraman gasping for his last breaths. Showing Chris Page what a true monster does.

I fucking release you of the Television Title, Page. It'll all be over soon. Johnny Legend, you're next.

The camera suddenly switches off, ending the recorded promo.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Johnny Legend (09-26-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-26-2020)