Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
Rounding it out...
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-26-2020, 05:15 AM

Flash back:

We on the docks of Alcatraz under a dark sky with nothing but a half-moon and the stars above illuminating Alcatraz with the city of San Francisco off in the distance. The waves crashing on to the shores can be heard as we see Adam Barker and Chris Page standing on the end of the dock fishing. Chris whistles the theme to Andy Griffith while Adam is nervous to say the very least.

” What is going on Chris? One minute you’re the best friend I know and they next minute you’re transformed into this thing called the beas…..”

Chris abruptly cuts Adam off within midsentence.

” We don’t say his name.”

Chris turns his head towards his friend as he follows up in a calm demeanor.

” He’s locked away and he’s not coming back. Try to relax and enjoy this and let’s tie up a few loose ends.”

Chris turns his head back out towards the ocean as Adam states.

” What are you talking about?”

” I know.”

” You know? What?”

” I know why you picked now to come back into the picture.”

There’s a silence between the two before Adam states.

” I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Chris hurls his fishing pole into the water as he turns and looks directly at Adam with fire in his eyes.

” Are we still pretending that you’re here to manage me, again? Is that still the play you’re trying to make? That’s your angle?”

Chris simply starts to shake his head from side to side out of sheer disgust.

” I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. I had cancer, beat it, and came back, it’s not a difficult story to understand, and if anyone would understand I thought it would have been you. Collectively we’ve made millions and millions of dollars…”

Chris once again interrupts Adam.

” I’ve made us millions of dollars, and don’t you think for one second that I wasn’t hip then just like I am now… only now there’s proof and it’s pretty undeniable.”

Adam drops his fishing rod on the pier as he starts to become defensive while he takes a step back away from Chris.

” I don’t know what you think you know but whatever Robert told you is bogus. He’s been trying to drive a wedge between us since the moment I came back to pick up where WE ALL left off. “

There’s a sly smirk from Chris as he states.

” First and foremost stop being a pussy and relax, I’m not here to hurt you… even though I probably should... Secondly, stop using Robert as a front to try and hide your true motives because we’re past that and I know it’s a crock of shit.”

Chris intently glares at Adam as he continues.

” Can you just stop lying? If our friendship ever meant anything to you now’s the time to prove and just be honest, I deserve that.”

Adam looks at Chris, visually frustrated as he uses his left hand to scratch the back of his head before looking up at the stars in the skies. He lets out a deep sigh before lowering his head down and looking directly into the eyes of Chris Page while stating.

” I wish I knew what you are talking about…”

” Okay man, I tried.”

Chris reaches around to the left back pocket of his jeans where he retrieves a folded piece of paper. Adam relived it’s JUST a piece of paper all things considering. Chris unfolds the paper to its full size and hands it over to Adam. Adam starts to review the paper as Chris is heard.

” Oh all the people I never expected to be a sellout were you.”

Adam’s eyes widen as he reaches the mid-page.

” How did you get this?”

” I have sources, a better question that got answered was how much money it took to buy you off, and judging from that statement quarter of a million from Thaddeus and a quarter of a million from Thunder Knuckles. It’s in black and white… “

” This isn’t legitimate, this is fake… I haven’t taken any money from either one of them! Why would they pay me?! It’s not like I have insider information! What do I gain by selling you out?”

Chris crosses his arms across his chest as he listens to Adam to continue.

” I’m telling you I don’t know anything about this…”

” Ya know I thought after everything we’ve been through over the decades that you would have more respect for me as a person, but yet you continue to lie to my face. That’s YOUR bank record you’re looking at with two large deposits from two of my rivals. Robert and I are in a federation that is BEGGING for us to fail, and this entire time you’ve been funneling information to the enemies. I don’t know what to say to you man, this is disappointing and disheartening.”

Chris lightly shakes his head from side to side.

” Listen, I have my reasons and I know how this looks. I didn’t have a choice….”

Chris quickly interjects.

” You always have a choice… looks like you made yours.”

Chris turns his back to Adam before starting to walk up the pier towards the road that leads back up to Alcatraz, and as he walks away Adam can be heard shouting out at Chris.

” I’m sorry!”

As Chris continues to walk away an evil smirk starts to appear on his face. The scene fades.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Jesus Christ this can’t get any easier. I didn’t think by trying to avenge a draw to Thunder Knuckles would be this easy… I mean dude, do you have any idea how lazy and pathetic you look by having other people talk for you when you’re walking into a match where a title is up for grabs? Not the smartest thing to do, then again you’re not the smartest guy either…

Oh, and for the record, Mr. Raven, last time we stood in the same ring I was busy eliminating you from War Games, stop fronting.

What you fail to come to any uncertain terms with revolves around how their views or opinions, skewed in whatever direction the political winds are blowing that day, of individuals that won’t be able to save you from the wrestling clinic I’m going to put on using your body as my canvass. Thunder Knuckles you have no idea just how bad I’m craving this encounter, how bad I’m salivating over putting you away and removing the asterisk beside our first encounter so you have absolutely nothing to hang your hat on.

Fuck me for doing a favor, am I right?!

This time there’s not any favors or anything from saving you from me taking away the only thing that matters with you… you’re mullet.

The fun and games surrounding you ended the moment you accepted my challenge and put pen to paper. Between you and Thad it’s your ass that I most looking forward to kicking this weekend. The time limit isn’t going to be in effect because we’re not going to see it; I refuse to allow you to escape with another “out” at my expense. You’re the biggest issue, other than shitting the bed in your previous attempt; you don’t know when to get serious. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that you seem to think you’ve got it all figured out for when that bell rings and that stadium is jam-packed you’re going to come to the fast conclusion that while you’ve been playing checkers I’ve been playing chess and what you think you’ve figured out the reality is you haven’t even scratched the surface. Night Three of Relentless is going to be by far the easiest night of the weekend but also the night I’m eagerly anticipating the most to crush this notion that you even belong in the same fucking ring as me. Nobody needs a transcript of how we got here, that shit is sluggish when we all know you couldn’t beat me before Leap of Faith and you got owned by Thaddeus at Leap of Faith, and for a guy that loves to call someone fucking stupid aren’t you the same guy that called Thad the Collector AFTER HE MADE HIMSELF KNOWN! And I’m the idiot that spoke during a pin attempt. Jesus, it sucks to be you when your best shot revolves around such a trivial detail when you’ve done dumber shit just as recent as Leap of Faith.

And YAY you joined BoB!

You’ve officially joined the low ranking stable whose biggest claim to fame thus far is winning a string of matches on a third rate program. Way to go! I’m so proud of you! Here’s the thing though, here’s how you know BoB is destined for failure… you ready? Because you’re their heavy hitter! You couldn’t beat Thad, something that I’ve already done in very short order; according to Thad’s logic in that piss poor attempt to generate interest or make this match mean something more than it already does, according to that logic that makes me better than both of you. Strike two names off that fucking list. I digress, but yay for you for aligning yourself with nobodies that could wrestle their way out of a wet paper sack let alone pose people like me, people like Robert, people like Lacklan and kind of threat. It’s like Charlie versus Sarah; we all know Sarah is going to crush him just like Robert has already done. I mean it’s not your fault you’re set up for failure. I mean take yourself for example; you think your hip shit based off a title reign that lasted a good three months; having a total of five matches in ninety days, two draws and a loss occupy three of those slots; so really, how good are you? You’ve jumped on a sinking ship my good man and come Relentless you’re put in a no-win situation within a situation you can’t afford to lose. A loss here halts and kills any momentum you and your little cronies have managed to attain; kinda makes this worth more than your hair if you ask me. In one match I get to shave your head and piss all over BoB at the same time! I’m sold! I’m taking back my draw from you then I’m going to deal with Johnny Legend before moving forward to taking back my draw from Wizard…. And then I’m calling Graves Number, sorry you got pushed back for pressing issues. At the end of the day, you can fool yourself into thinking you’re entertaining, you can fool yourself into thinking you belong in this business and you can fool yourself into thinking that you're a threat to me and the Television Championship… but in the real world you’re nothing more than a knock off Danny McBride that isn’t clever enough to mask the fact he’s a second rate rip off. I see through you and I see you for what you are, a pathetic excuse for television.

Don’t you worry though, don’t you fret. Removing that mullet is going to do wonders for your career.

Every time you look in the mirror and you see that cue-ball staring back at you I want you to think of me, and think of how hard I’m laughing at you.

So please, continue to play this up however you like for the result hasn’t ever been in question because you’re going down faster than a virgin on prom night. I’m going to use every minute of those fifteen minutes that I allow you to have to punish you, to victimize you, and to make you my bitch before I put you down once and for all. Once I’m done, once I’ve beaten you in front of the world you can take your bald ass to the back of the fucking line where you truly belong. I mean let’s be fair, the only reason I challenged you was that draw; who are we kidding, had that not happened you wouldn’t be a blip on my fucking radar, coincidentally that’s exactly where you’re going the mere moment that final bell tolls and I am announced STILL XWF Television Champion. The next time you want to use other talents to cut your promo for you do yourself a favor and pick some names that I haven’t beaten. Raven, beat. Noah beat. Thaddeus, beat… do you see where this is going? Do better next time. You owe it to yourself.

And if you couldn’t be even more cliché you pop up and win a children’s game based on insinuations that Robert and I are gay for each other. Wow, like I haven’t heard that million times before. This is why you fail; you go to the same well and drink the same water as everyone else in this shithole we call the XWF. You all think hitting us with nonsense somehow makes it real, your minds want us to fuck so bad it makes me question which side of the fence you stand on, I could give two fucks but I don’t think I can say the same about you. Now the ball is in my court and we’re playing by my set of rules. Keep BoB at bay and let’s settle this once and for all, one on one, man to man…. I like my chances. You’ve got but one shot left to fire and for your sake it had better be a flawless one for on this scorecard you’re way behind and have A LOT of ground to cover if you want to get back into my rearview; honestly, I don’t think you can.

I’ll leave all of you with this one last sentiment before I leave.

Relentless 2020 is going to be defined by MY performances as I showcase exactly why I am one of the greatest of all time when it comes to lacing up a pair of wrestling boots. Many are asking about the tag title defense, don’t worry it’s covered….

“He” will be on hand to rip Centurion and Ruby apart.

Don’t say that I haven’t given any of you ample warning for what lies in front of you when you cross my path. I’m going to take back the ammunition that you’re putting in those guns bullet by bullet followed by victory after victory. The time to hesitate is through, as Jim Morrison would say, if you stand in my way I’m going to mow you the fuck down… and probably take your hair with me, who knows… this might become a thing. Ah who am I kidding; this ends with Thunder Knuckles because no one else is irresponsible enough to rock a mullet in this day and age… but then again we do live in strange times. The delusion that you’ll be holding on to two belts is nothing short of a pipe dream, but you keep doing whatever you need to do to fill that head of yours up, to build yourself up into thinking you’re going to leave the Orange Bowl with gold around your waist, it’s only going to make my victory that much sweeter.

See you soon, McBride… I mean Knuckles.

Hard to tell em’ apart, ya know?

Ah, it doesn’t matter, fuck off.

Liv Schreiber sucks too!

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Halocen (09-26-2020), Johnny Legend (09-26-2020)