Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Paintball Pew Pew
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-25-2020, 10:52 PM

Charlie Nickles bursts into the locker room fully decked out in a military-style get up with an automatic paintball submachinegun. He starts letting shots loose, firing blindly across the entirety of the locker room, unconcerned with who or what he coats in multicolored paint.

Come out and get some, pussies! Every single one of you bastards back here is gutless, spineless, and brainless. Not a single one of you can stand toe to toe with a Steubenville stud! You all hide in the corner of the card, refusing to climb the ranks. Somehow each and every single one of you worms has been deluded into thinking you have to pay dues to the meatheads and imbeciles that have managed to hold onto a job here for years. Not me!

I don't care who you are, what you've done, or what you have to say. I'm going to mow you down and paint my name across your body! The sweltering warts and bumps that will litter your skin after tonight will just be physical reminders of my supreme dominance over each and every one you. None of you are willing to stand up for yourself! You all wait like braindead sheep for Vinnie Lane to whip out his nips and let you suckle. When will you learn that to make it in this world you have to bite the nipple off and spit his blood back in his own face?!

I will kick down every door, bust open every safe space you have just to show you the meaning of pain. Just to show you what a family man can do. What your next UNIVERSAL CHAMPION can and will do to this locker room, week in and week out!

Charlie's paintball gun runs out of ammunition. He angrily chucks it against a nearby locker, cracking the gun and denting the door of the recently repainted locker.

I don't give in, I don't give up. No matter the odds I overcome. You can throw whatever you want at me: a tiger, a pack of wolves, a meteor, or a god damned nuclear warhead. I simply don't give a fuck. I've taken it before, I've given myself worse wounds than you could ever imagine. My wrists used to be temples to my sense of slaughter and bloodlust. The pain I live through everyday is enough to make most men break.

So what do you think you can do to hurt me? Nothing, Jack!

But I can hurt you! Ohhhhh yes I can.

And baby, I will be relentless.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post