Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Fishing In The Dark...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-25-2020, 08:40 PM

"Seeing how Centurion has a difficult time keeping up with the bouncing ball. We here in Cataclysm we care about our older generation... So, we decided to slow things down a bit... You know cut the scary shit and head on down to Mayberry... Maybe talk about the weather for a few hours and then take a nape wearing our favorite jacket... Hey, Chris, do you happen to have any hard candy in your pocket by chance? My throat is a bit scratchy, need to wet my whistle as those crazy kids like to say..."

A grin forms as Robert takes a mammoth bit of his crustless peanut butter sandwich with extra strawberry jelly...

" Yeah hang on for a second, watching Magnum PI on Netflix... It's almost over... And... Done... Good ole Tom Selleck and that moustache man..."

Page places his phone in his right pocket, then begins digging into his left for a piece of hard candy. He pulls out an unwrapped peppermint tossing it to Robert.

" Dude... No wrapper?"

Page shurgs.

" Homie, that's how those old farts roll... That and house slippers and shit... Who in the fuck wears house slippers when it's 90 degrees outside? Wait..."

Page raises his index finger as a light comes on upstairs.

"Centurion..."

[Image: giphy.gif]

Both members of Cataclysm glance upwards staring into the heavens painted by the hand of God himself... The starry night above them was grander than the imagination could ever create. There were fainter patches speckled across the sky, the constellations altered according to the time of year. Robert points to the sky...

" Look, Chris, it's ruby..."

Chris's eyes light up.

" Wow a real-life superhero..."

" Wait... Nope... That's a 747 landing... Shit man... I'm sorry to get your hopes up like that... I hate to break your heart like that kid..."

Page lowers his head in disappointment... He then whispers to Robert...

"Robert, are superheroes real?"

Page lifts his head snickering as Robert replies staring dead into the camera...

"Not in our world..."

The black before them had a velveteen quality as comet shoots over the rock...

The suddenly becomes ablaze, as a magnificent streak of white and tinted cobalt tail that caresses the heavens above. Robert watches, as his eyes become as wide as silver dollars... He lets out a sigh he didn't know he was holding and lets his shoulders hang loose nudging Page with his elbow.

" Make a whish Chris."

"Way ahead of you... Hopefully, they are dead..."

Robert gives Page a dirty look...

" Chris come on man... We are supposed to be uplifting in this one, man... I'd hate for Centurion to digress for forty-five minutes about how scary we look and sound like he's done repeatedly now... That's that old age stuff creeping in though... He forgets what he just said completely understandable..."

" This one is for the kids and shit... Got it... It'd be a shame if Centurion committed suicide or something..."

They each leer on as the comet begins to fade away off in the distance, leaving dashes of glitter on the purple sky, just enough to bring ideas of travelling the heavens to Main and Page. In their minds they were both already traversing space from its brilliant surface of ethereal blue, creating new dreams like freshly spun candy.

" Should we go talk with Barker? I mean we did beat the shit out of him, pulling off his fingernails with rusty pliers, electrocuting him in an electric chair... Broke his leg and tried to gas him in the gas chamber..."

Page throws his hands up.

"Let's be fair... This was all a misunderstanding... Let him cool off a bit more and we'll go down to the dock and have a chat with him... This will all be water under the bridge when I'm finished talking with him. It's going to all be okay Robert... I promise..."

Page slaps Robert on the back finishing the rest of his PB&J with crunchy peanut butter, bananas and cinnamon...

" This is how I like my PB&J Cent."

Page grins flipping the camera off.

” Let's walk down to the dock and shoot on these two some more and see what Barker is doing... We'll smooth it over from there..."

Page opens up the dialogue as he and Robert begin to make their way towards the dock where they will escape Alcatraz retaining the XWF Tag Team Championships... he states towards The Omega.

"I think it’s safe to say we’ve gotten their undivided attention."

Robert rolls his eyes...

” I know... I know... Trying now in the last quarter of the game to correct the errors of their ways... Still, none of what has been said ]can make up for their foolishness. That is going to remain on display throughout the remainder of this shit show... You've got one relic trying to talk the best shit he can without his dentures falling out the front of his face... And the other trying "super" hard to piece together a story...”

Robert paused, as his head tilted toward the already inky sky. The moonlight streamed down upon his pale skin. His eyes crinkle at the corners as he chuckled. The laughter became contagious as Page began snickering also...

” They’re just overshadowed, outmatched and outgunned at every turn... Centurion is worried about everything else but this match... Fix Us? Mother fucker what you need to be fixing is your career that has hit bedrock... The two of you are like so many others that have crossed over into our lane and got smoked like a cheap cigar... The Past tends to repeat itself... We have always and will always be the true measuring stick in the wrestling business... The entire profession revolves around Cataclysm. When you step up to us you can’t make those novice mistakes... Because if you do we will cram every one of those back down your throats... Kind of like we've been doing to Centurion and Ruby... We've served up gigantic helpings of humble pie and these two have already got a taste... But the best is yet to come... Tomorrow night... We finish the guy who believed he is a legend while clipping the wings of a superhero... Two birds one stone...”

Page threw his arms out as wide as possible.

” Are they even on the same page yet? Or are we continuing this charade that we’ve not done anything with the titles? Hey, Centurion, we've been double-booked on three pay-per-views in a row... Tell me where in the blue hell you've been? It amazes me how a sideline hoe tries too swoop in and talk shit like he is relevant... Dude... I hate to break this to you but you were not consequential when you were in the Universal Championship scene... Unlike you Cent, we’re so dominating people turn away from title matches with us? Facing you doesn't do a damn thing for Rober or me... What you are is a cheap imitation... A fucking downgrade... I mean it seems as the only time challenges get acknowledged is if Dyson is having another here today gone tomorrow moment, and that’s because she’s got a thing for Robert and The Omega, yet it is amazing as fuck when she leaves the drama leaves with her.”

” Let’s just cut the shit and shoot straight because I’m growing rather tired of pretending that Ruby or Centurion is a threat to either one of us individually let alone collectively. I'm mean because I'm hiding insecurities? Centurion, you are saying Chris Chaos level stupid shit... Peter Gilmour lever absurdity. Tell me dickwad what I have to be insecure about? Maybe it's my Universal Championship reign... Yeah, that's it... Something you could never touch I might add, and yeah I know that is low hanging fruit... But... When it's one hundred percent the truth... There is no arguing it... It's the truth... See what you are is jealous... You've done everything the right way your entire fucking career and where has that gotten you? No place fast... In five fucking years I've accomplished more accolades than you have in your entire career... If you are looking for insecurities... Take a look in the mirror..."

Robert's breathing became more rapid before continuing.

" I'll say this right now if I am having a mid-life crisis because I wear a mask and have split personalities... I like where I'm sitting with two championship belts... What do you have? NOTHING! See what we have given the people out there int he XWF universe is something that they can sink their teeth into... A real story, a TEAM EFFORT... Not this Hodgepodge of a mess you and Ruby have been throwing out... We’ve already exposed you both for the complete absurdity that's run from your mouths... Cent, you say that this match favors you guys because they don’t have to pin us or make us submit No shit... Ruby, thinks we’re overlooking them, neither of you has won anything of relevance in a very long time... The both of you are struggling to get back to winning ways by trying to take down the ONLY team to run undefeated throughout 2020? Nah homie, that dog don’t hunt." But keep spinning that bull shit for the world... Man you are in denial...

Page hops in.

” There’s not much left they can do but play the same tired cards with a shitty spin that makes it even more atrocious... We've been subjected to a senile fuck that has to question why he’s a fucking loser and a superhero that spends more time on GoPro... Going out of her way to show people she’s a superhero because she’s a scared little girl that requires the attention of the masses to make herself feel better about being a stupid cunt. Centurion, I'll tell you what we want int he sugar-coated way that you'd like... We want to be the best that ever walked the fucking isle... Longest reigning Tag Team Champions, X-Champion, Television Champion... That's what we want... By the way, the only thing that you'll be hugging after the dust settles is a stretcher on the way to the nearest emergency room Sunday morning... ”

Page crosses his arms as he lowers his head shaking it from side to side.

” Tell us how you feel.”

The Omega snickers as he eggs Page on.

” Fine! Centurion, this fucking guy ate paint chips as a child because he CLEARLY doesn’t get it. Every time he opens his mouth he spits the same garbage, it just makes me want to slap the shit out of him. The guy wants us to have a promo where we all sit around holding hands and sing songs... Get the fuck out of here with that bull shit man... ”

Page steps to the camera as if speaking directly to Centurion.

” Chris Page and Robert Main are locked away deep in our subconscious and won’t be making an appearance while we’re engaged in battle on The Rock. You’re dealing with the Omega and you’re dealing with The Beast; we’re smarter, we’re tougher and we’re more violent than Robert or Chris ever thought of being.”

” Tell me, Centurion, where I'm weak... I listen with open ears... Was it the time I carried your broken-down ass over the finish line at Wargames? Or when I was carrying the company on my shoulders wearing a belt you never will? Or when I was beating the breaks off your buddy FUZZ... I haven't lost since 2019 pal... Being weak isn't a word I've ever head describing Robert Main... And yes I took some time off after a record-breaking run as Universal Champion and UK did defeat me... That's a tough pill for me to swallow, and always will be for that matter... But tell me this super Cent... What did you do captain contradiction after Fuzz kicked your ass?

You bounced... So, don't give me this Robert took his ball and went home speel... Because you Cent did the same thing... LOOK GUYS POT MEET KETTLE... We come out and play when the time calls for it; like say a fight in a prison for example as opposed to a wrestling match with Chris Chaos and Peter Gilmour... We come out and play when the powers that be are stupid enough to put people like you in this position... So, that we can make an example, after example, after example as our path of destruction continues to rage onward and upward.”

” The sooner you come to terms with just WHO you’re fighting tomorrow night in Alcatraz the better off you’re going to be and maybe, just maybe you might fully understand the severity of your current situation. It was cute to see you try and humanize Chris and Robert, and you’re right they do eat, they do sleep and they do regular shit like regular people…

[Image: source.gif]

” We applaud you for pointing out something everyone is well aware all the while continuing to show your lack of intelligence to the situation right now. We don’t occupy their entire life, the matter of fact as soon as we’re done shedding your blood and successfully adding your names to our body count the Omega and I are going to go away and the loveable Chris Page and Robert Main you speak of will once again emerge. This is not complicated.”

Main and Page made there was out on to the dock their footsteps echoing off the rotting wood beneath their feet... The dock sat just at the edge of the island strutting across the on barnacle and muscle encrusted stilts, tide out, warm salty breeze. Robert gazes out towards the horizon watching the full moon rise into the night sky... Wooden rails spattered with bird droppings surrounded them... The ocean breeze coats Page's skin in a light mist of brine leaving it salty to taste.

” Oh but it is when you’re dealing with someone like a Centurion; poor guy, refers to himself as the best wrestler to never hold the Universal Championship? Give us all a break from that one-liner, please... The straightforward truth, you were just never good enough to get the job done... Talk about a walking, talking contradiction. The simplest truth when it comes to you is you are your own worst enemy. You always have been and you always will be. You’ve lead Ruby to failure now, you’ve let her down with your cheesy, unentertaining self…. And it’s cute that you don’t want to acknowledge yourself as a catastrophe because you are man... Big time...And have run off taking bookings in another company with even LESSER talents so you can rack up a resume and feel better about your fucking self, or at the least manage some winners so you can finally figure out what that tastes like again. How you of all people can point a finger in any direction but your own is mindboggling..."

” I’m sorry this isn’t the Hart Division and you can’t run rough shot like you once did because unlike that division there are players in this one."

” Compare us to anyone you want to, to anything you’ve done in the past... It seems the past is where you love to dwell, isn’t Cent? I mean hell, I would too if that were the only place I was ever successful. That's just me talking with all my insecurities... I get weighed down sometimes ya know? Carrying around damn near twenty pounds of gold all the time gets exhausting... Oh, and no Cent you don't know what that feels like... ”

” I wonder why he talks about his past adventures so much? ”

” It’s the only place he attained an ounce of success.”

” I’m happy for you. It's amazing to me how you bring up the past like it's going to save your ass in this match... You want to use past experiences as a feeble attempt to make yourself seem like you have a shot here, but in case you haven’t noticed while you might have some experience dealing with multiple personalities you’ve NEVER, not ONE TIME, dealt with The Omega and a Beast. What you are doing is using those past experiences as a crutch... You, sir, are in for a very rude awakening, you see we smell your fear; it exudes from your pores with every word you state, and with every word you state you’re digging your grave that much deeper.”

” What’s this guy’s hard-on with me anyway?"

” A Better question would be is there any specific reason this old fossil is recycling material he’s already tried to throw once in past, dare I say War Games, maybe he’s rehashing it because most of his material is glossed over and perhaps people didn’t see it; very plausible, but I feel like we’ve covered most of this at least six or seven times in the past.”

” That’s because we have and unfortunately the MANY times it’s been discussed it didn’t involve Cent or Ruby so they probably didn’t pay attention… Damn I completely fucking flabbergasted...”

” I’ll allow you to do the honors.”

The Omega steps forward gazing into the camera with a sly smirk etched across his face.

” Why do you continue to ask the same fucking questions? No, I seriously want to know because it seems like you’ve asked that question three times now dating back to the captains match for War Games. Are you truly this feeble or do you make it an exercised effort because at this point I can’t even tell anymore? I was woken up, he snapped out of the fantasy world that you still live in and realized that none of you had his back when it mattered. You talk about James Raven putting his legacy on the line for me, well I surpassed James Raven YEARS ago! You said Shawn and Engineer were practically begging for me to challenge them for the Universal Title, and yet this has been covered many times before, I wasn’t going to lend them ANY credibility, and why should I? Both Shawn and Engineer stood on the sidelines spouting out how I beat nobody during my reign… Did you see them stepping to the plate? They got what they had coming to them, Shawn’s run on top can be marked with an asterisk just like Engineer’s. I ground Shawn to a halt in two matches in a row... I destroyed the then hero Universal Champion and made it look uncomplicated while I was doing it... I kicked your boy's ass Cent... Just like I've always kicked yours... Fuck them and fuck you..’.”[/mm]

” I was there for Robert when guys like you were not! I showed Robert the error of his ways and unlocked The Omega, the same Omega that has always existed, he just didn’t know how to unleash it upon the world. So you ask why Robert and I are friends? You ask why Robert associates with me? Because they’re both winners. Look at what we have accomplished this year alone... Robert is one fucking belt away from becoming a grand slam in this little federation... Yet we've done nothing... Centurion all we have done is win and piss people like you off that cannot keep up...”

” Look no further than the gold they carry; each carrying the Tag Division and two singles divisions into the biggest Pay-Per-View of the year while Centurion and Ruby don’t have anything to clutch but his dick and her vagina…. And from the sounds of it, Centurion’s got a pound of sand in his.”

Page places his hand on Barker's shoulder as barker cast a rod they found.

" How are you?"

Adam hesitates before replying...

" I'm beat up... But I'll survive... Listen Chris, Robert, I'm sorry for what I did..."

Robert waves barker off...

"No man we were out of line... It will never happen again... let's just be thankful no one got hurt... Catch anything so far?"

Barker shakes his head no...

" No... I'm about to give up... Nothing is biting tonight..."

"That's too bad..."

Robert points at the rod slightly jerking...

"Looks like you might have a bite..."

Pages turns to the camera.

” But wait! If the generic couldn’t be even more cookie-cutter than he already has been he went the SAME direction as everyone else again!”[/mm]

[Image: cf886bcd5b028cde94d6e7634de4bba8.gif]

” Does Robert know eventually Chris is going to turn on him?”

” WHAT! You son of a bitch don't you do it..."

” Yeah man, Centurion like SO MANY OTHERS have the preconceived notion that Chris is using Robert to get to the top and when the time is right he’s going to stab him in the back; because ya know, that’s his thing."

” Oh my God! Why am I just now hearing about this? Oh, wait… I’m not. This is how every team has come after us... Why because there isn't anything to go after... They can't say that I'm this downtrodden loser that hasn't accomplished anything because it won't work... They can't say we haven't done anything because we have moved mountains... This is where everyone fails... They can't come up with anything, there is no point of attack because there is nothing to fucking attack... That's why everyone looks like utter fucking tools..."

There’s an audible sigh from Robert out of sheer disappointment.

” You could expect Cent to come at you with anything original, did you? That’s kinda not his thing as he still thinks Leap of Faith’s Main Event was the greatest thing since sliced bread but in reality, the only thing anyone remembers about Leap of Faith when it revolves around the Universal Title rests with Lacklan cashing in her briefcase and not two men that lost.”[/mm]

” But hey buddy, you toot that horn as much as you want to and you think for one second that you belong in any conversation when it comes to Legends or Icons... When you’re still the guy that has a goose egg when it comes to Universal Title run and I will still be the guy that everyone aspires to be. Damn, it sucks to be you.”

” For a man that claims to be so good you’ve shown us why you’re the failure we already know you to be. For your sake, I hope you stop talking now and make this impending failure on your behalf easier to take. We can’t stand here and say you’ve been a challenge because that simply just isn’t true for all you’ve been in the EXACT same as everyone before you; hitting on the same points, trying to rationalize who we are and still you drop the ball; if I am Ruby I’m thinking about not showing up because not even she can anchor that sinking ship.”

" Look... Look... I got one.

Main and Page turn around seeing a fish in Barker's hands... The fist had scales like the most delicate of armor plating...

" Adam we're going to go and get a phone to take a picture of that monster..."

Moments Pass...

Barker notices the water beneath the dock has become disturbed... He leans forward taking a look...

When...

[Image: Q8PGo77.jpg]

The Monstrosity leaps from the water grabbing Barker pulling him in.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Halocen (09-26-2020), Johnny Legend (09-26-2020)