Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
Hell Hath No Fury
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-25-2020, 05:21 PM

For five months Vita Valenteen has been away from the XWF, forced out after Miss Fury, Vita’s former best friend Jessica Hoyt, framed her for murder and cost her not only her freedom, but her contract in the XWF, but after admitting to the frame job on national TV, and the evidence of said crime mysteriously coming up missing (to keep Firy out of Jail) the prosecutor had no option but to release her.

Now the stage is set.

Two former friends will battle it out with Anarchy's top prize hanging in the balance. Can Vita Valenteen overcome the odds and the ring rust to avenge herself? Or will the dastardly Miss Fury continue to dominate a sport that she has no interest in?

The scene opens inside of the gym that Vita has converted into her home. We find her in the midst of training with some random dude, likely a local wrestler. They're looked in a standard collar and elbow, but Vita slips under the guys arm, pulling it up and twisting it awkwardly behind his back. The guy drops to a knee and cries out as Vita slips to the front and plants him with a DDT! She then transitions into the Rings of Saturn and rears back as he quickly taps to avoid injury! Vita releases the hold immediately upon hearing him tap. She then jumps to her feet and offers her hand to her sparring partner. He accepts and Vita helps him to his feet.

VV: "Thanks for the workout!" She says with an enthusiasm that's been missing from the XWF since her departure.

Local talent: "Hey no problem. It was a real crime, what that Miss Fury did to you."

VV: "Yeah, it literally was!"

The two laugh it off. It's telling that Vita can have a sense of humor about her situation with Fury considering all of the Hell that she's put her though.

VV: "So, do you think I have a shot?"

Local Talent: "A shot? I think if you go after her half as hard as you did me today, she won't stand a snowballs chance!"

His response brings a smile to her face that is accompanied by a slight giggle.

VV: "Thanks, but I think Miss Fury is going to be a much tougher challenge than you think."

The local dude looks confused by that statement.

Local Talent: "How, she doesn't even know how to wrestle!"

Vita’s chipper tone comes down a bit as she replies.

VV: "And yet she dethroned the most dominate champion that Anarchy has ever seen. A woman who was able to do what I couldn't and defeat Sarah Lacklan, not once, but twice!"

Local Talent: "Yeah, but she didn't BEAT her, she stole the championship with the help of her stable mates!"

VV: "True, and I'm sure those same baddies will be right there just itching to get involved in this match, but I'm ready for'em, so maybe that'll make the difference?"

Local Talent: "So you've lined up some backup?"

VV: "No…" She says as she exits the ring to grab her checkbook.

VV: "I've tried sinking to my enemies level before and fighting fire with fire is never a good strategy. No, I'll face her one on one, and if any of her BOBs get involved, I'll deal with them accordingly. She's only held that championship for a few weeks, and already it's been too long."

She hands the local guy a check for his services.

VV: "I'm going to bring honor and rule back to Anarchy!"

"Things haven't exactly gone my way in ages. I've been accused of horrible things, doubted when I pleaded my innocence, framed for murder, fired from my dream job, and astranged from my loved ones. Needless to say, 2020 has been rough, but isn't that true for pretty much all of us? We're in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. Plenty of people have suffered loss this year. Loss of jobs, loss of family members, loss of all security, but despite all of the various issues this year has dropped in our laps, we continue to push forth. Every day people are leaving the safety of their homes to venture back out into the world and do what needs to be done, whether that's going to their job, picking up groceries for an elderly neighbor, or just trying to bring a little happiness into an otherwise bleak world."

"So what kind of person would I be if I didn't do the same?"

"Miss Fury… Jessica, you almost did it. You almost reached your goal. When you framed me for murder and I was arrested, all of my friends abandoned me. All of them quick to believe that I was guilty. Even the XWF took steps to separate itself from me when they terminated my contract just days after my arrest."

"Believe you me, I was ready to give up, throw in the towel, but I didn't, and do you want to know why?"

"Because it was you…"

"There’s a long list of people that I've wronged over the course of my career. Sarah Lacklan watched as her neighbors house burned to the ground at the hands of a man who was working with me. I could understand her doing something like this, but you? And all because we had an argument over a year ago?"

"Frickin' seriously!?"

"I couldn't believe it! Still can't honestly. Like you said, we were like sisters, and yeah, I'll admit that I was in a bad headspace at the time, and everything that you said was true, but this is something you talk about Jess! I would have gladly apologized and begged for us to go back to how things were, but you didn't want that did you? No, because you this was never about our friendship or that argument. It was always about the fact that you've been jealous of me ever since I signed with the XWF! While you busted your butt studying and trying to make a better life, you saw what you perceived as me getting handed everything I had on a silver platter! What you failed to realize is that while you were buried in books furthering your education, I was in the ring doing that very same thing. For as hard as you worked for your dreams, I worked just as hard, maybe harder! Nothing has ever been handed to me here, I've had to fight and claw for every single thing I've gotten from this business, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? No, because you have Micheal Graves and the rest of your cronies to do the work for you!"

"I fully expect for you to pull every dirty trick in the book to defeat me, but you know what? None of it is going to matter! Because come Relentless I'm going to show you true fury from a woman that has been scorned by her best friend, and I promise you Jess, I frickin promise, my wrath will be relentless!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History