Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lions and Books
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-18-2013, 06:49 PM

The temple was awash in a calm blue light; just enough for Jonas, one of the Prophet's assistants, to care for the scratches and bruises adorning Mystica's back as he sat shirtless before Jonas, locked in deep meditation. Hyphema, the girl with the bandaged eyes, knelt before her leader, a solemn look adorning her gaunt face. Mystica gave a sudden sigh and opened his eyes to glare at Hyphema, who shrunk back in fear.

"I thought I told you to hit him as hard as you could," growled Mystica, a hidden malice in his calm voice.

"I did, father." replied Hyphema in desperation. "As hard as I could!"

"Oi, McGovern's not going to be knocked out by some burnt out slag slinging a tome of truth!" Mystica yelped, placing his hands over his face. "Should've known. Your faith just isn't strong enough."

To this, Hyphema could only give a slight whimper and shrink back further, her back now firmly placed against the altar.

"Roight, doesn't matter," Mystica continued, wincing a bit as Jonas applied a disinfectant to the scratches received at the hands of McGovern's gasmask gals. "Bigger things to worry about. Tomorrow night."

"When you tame the lions, lord?" asked Jonas innocently enough.

"Yes. The lions. Disgusting creatures. Lounge about while the lionesses do the hunting. Fornicate with whomever they please, eat the majority of the hunt. Lazy. Exactly like this Baron fella. Running about with some made-up title, no land to his name, attacking whoever happens to be right in front of his face. Yeah, reminds me of a lion."

"Have you ever seen a lion, father?" asked Jonas, applying yet another bandage.

"Once. Was a pictorial assignment near Johannesburg. Tracked 'em for three days. More than enough for me. But now I have to take down two more? The lads don't know anything about being a lion. Wild ones...they live in a dirty splendour. A kingdom of dirt. And that's what this Baron Van Schultz is after, roight? A kingdom of dirt. Got 'imself lost in a fantasy world where he thinks he's slaying dragons, maybe. Best knock some sense into his 'ead."

"And what of the White Lion?" asked Jonas, handing the Prophet his garments. Mystica stood and slid his arms into the sleeves. As he began buttoning the front, his voice began to rise, echoing around the walls of The Temple.

"Another animal to be tamed. No room for a God amongst animals! Incapable of understanding what I offer! I offer their redemption! I offer a world of freedom from the bonds of slavery! But neither of these blokes are capable of understanding. Well...I suppose it's time to preach the good word, no?"

Jonas nodded. He quickly rose to his feet and grabbed the massive tome of Mystica's mythos from the altar pedestal. With hands quivering with excitement, he handed the book over to his Prophet, who greedily took it up and sniffed the bound leather cover, taking in the glorious scent of the truth.

"Ah, now that's the good book. Thing about books, Jonas..."

"Hm?" Jonas pondered, looking up at Mystica with bright eyes.

"They're a lot like people. Filled with ideas. Some of them brilliant...some of them nonsense. And the best part -- what they have most in common -- they have spines."

He flipped the book open and ran a finger along the open page. Then, in a sudden burst of rage, he bent the book backward, ripping the tome at the seams. It was only one of many copies, but Mystica loved the way it snapped.

"And spines can be broken."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post