Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Rebirth Of Evil...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-25-2020, 01:54 AM

[Image: prpyl4t.png]

Without hesitation The Beast pulled the switch. From the other side of the glass, Cataclysm couldn't smell the burning flesh of Adam Barker. It made seem more sanitary than being in the room with someone being cooked alive by electricity. Barker's hands and feet clench tightly and begin straining involuntarily against the leather bands that held him down to the point of his life seemingly exits his body. It was more than just a slight tingle that ran underneath his skin. To Adam, it felt like someone had attached a live wire to each of his nerves, as his body convulsed as the bloodthirsty electrical current pulsed through him.

Suddenly…

The lights go out…

[Image: giphy.gif]

” What the shit happened…”

A sigh from The Omega can be heard.

” How the hell should I know? Do I look like an electrical engineer? On top of it, this place is a shit hole, I bet the electric hasn’t been updated in years…”

Then they heard something they didn’t expect… Adam Barker…

” Help…. Me…”

” How in the hell is he still alive?”

” When it rains it pours… Can’t even execute a son of a bitch… Ugh… Let me light a candle so we can see.”

Omega strikes a match lighting a candle as the gloom begins to flicker in gold, the shapes of the execution room are discernible but the colors themselves were so muted that they are almost grey.

” This prick should be dead…”

The Beast chimes in.

” To be fair it only lasted a second, before the power went out… I guess we have to move onto plan B…”

The Omega smiles through the candlelight…

” Gas Chamber?”

The Beast nods…

” Let’s unstrap this baked potato and find the gas chamber… Oh, I was meaning to ask you. What was up with the constant comparisons with Chris Chaos and Peter Gilmour? Centurion points out there terrible; yeah, no shit… They’ve been substandard for years now… Kudos on pointing that one out, genius. Mediocre pointing out inadequate, that right there is priceless…”

” This is the part of the story where they try to make themselves appear superior to all our previous opponents… I’ll admit they might be a step or two ahead of Chaos and Gilmour but that’s it… A step… Maybe a half step… They are the ones trying to explore ways to un-fuck themselves from a fucked situation… Just remember ladies, you put yourselves in this situation…”

” Cent talks a vicious game; in his case, the bark has always been louder than the bite… All this tough talk from a guy walking into a bloodbath.”

” Come on Beast, this is the same guy that seems to think a superhero will save his ass in this match… Ruby, can leap tall buildings in a single bound and shit… Faster than a speeding bullet and all that jazz… Once the shit hits the fan, she’s going to ghost Cent like a guy who banged an ugly girl on tinder… She can try to navigate the corridors of this maze and get herself out of a tight situation, sure this might play to her advantage. Tuck tail and save her hide, I mean she must carry an over the hill ass hole to the finish line… Ruby, sees the writing on the wall, hell, everyone sees it a mile away… I would not blame her for a second if she said fuck a bunch of this… This is where Centurion gets things a bit mixed up… He believes Ruby will stand by his side and fight until the bitter end… That’s where he is wrong… See one or the other might escape Alcatraz, running like frightened bitches… But I guarantee both will not escape… One way or the other, one of you subpar wrestlers will pay the price… And don’t get that all twisted either, we don’t care which one of you that is… Ruby can run until her little heart's content or vice versa… Don’t matter…”

” Centurion you simpleminded ass hat, compared this to a random comic book boss fight in which good takes on evil. I hate to say it… But didn’t I call that shot earlier? Yeah, I did so, fantastic job with repeating my analogy like the coat tail riding mother fucker that you are… How about you come up with something original for once… I’ve never seen a man so fucking vanilla in my life… This isn’t just some random brawl, oh no…. This is going to be a confrontation that engulfs your souls… Further cementing the fact that you and Ruby are made for each other…. On Thursday Nights. that is. You know where the competition is more on your level… Lackluster…”

Barker opened his weary eyes in astonishment, he was still alive and breathing… The Omega grabs barker by the hair thrusting him forward to towards the cool concrete floor… Adam’s perception of time became distorted, everything slowed down until there was nothing, only him, The Beast and The Omega. Barker's eyes followed the flickering candlelight that seemed to swallow him whole. His hands reached out, grasping the endless abyss of flickering yellow light. Everything was a muddled mess, a blur that whirled out of existence. Suspended in the air, Barker closed his eyes and surrendered himself to the infinite glow. The world around him then abruptly sped up and he knew the pain was coming. It goes by at a breakneck pace…

Then impact…

” Ouch…”

Adam can feel his bones move underneath his fried skin in a way they shouldn't… Without looking Barker quickly realizes there is blood seeping from his charred skin. He doesn’t move… Laying there motionless, trying to delay the inevitable… The part where he takes in what he now looks like after being tortured and electrocuted. Tattered, burned and dirty skin… The agony takes over a portion of Adam's brain as if it's dealing with energy expenditure, without the effort of new thoughts. The excruciation discomfort embezzles his nervous system… Adam Barker shows true grit as he begins army crawling away for the Beat and The Omega…

” Take a look at this… The guy thinks he can escape us… For the first time today he’s shown me he might just have a spine in that feeble body…”

Omega places his foot on Adams back forcing him to the floor…

” Where in the hell do you think you are going? Our fun isn’t over yet…”

[Image: gW0DA2I.jpg]

Beast grabs Barker by the arm and begins dragging him…

” No…. NOOOOOO…”

” In every story, there’s that one set of circumstances that will see the hero’s buckle under the pressure; this is that scenario … We are those supervillains that are just too formidable, too overwhelming, this is the episode where the hero’s crumple… We don’t fight fair, and in each of our back pockets, we have something that will bring you both to your knees… Kryptonite… We will leave all your adoring fans with fragmented hearts and shattered dreams… Cataclysm is what you each fear the most… Ginuwine competition…”

”…. We are going to prey on your weaknesses and exploit your feelings and emotions until each of you cannot even tell what is real and what your walking nightmare is.”

” We’re here at Alcatraz getting to know the unknown while Ruby and Centurion play grab-ass with one another… The two of you are desperate, its crystal clear… If either one of you would get your heads out of your asses for a second, you would see the predicament that is looking you directly in the face. If either of you thinks we’re not prepared you’re sadly mistaken if either of you thinks that just because we make light of you means we’re looking past you THINK AGAIN! The bottom line, when it comes to Tag Team Division to be the unprecedented you have to BEAT the unparalleled…”

” We can stand before all of you and call ourselves dominating for a million reason; first, we’re UNDEFEATED collectively… The Omega is undefeated period… Think about that for a second, any combination of talent that has tried us has been eradicated point-blank… We extinguish the fires of people like you, and exterminate the downtrodden… Does either of you think that’s because we underestimate any of the situations we’ve been placed in? Do you think it’s because the people in the past aren’t as talented as you? ”

” Hell even “The Spice Rack” was more entertaining than either of you could ever dream of being and they didn’t even show up… So, what’s that say about the dynamic duo, Cent and Ruby? Hell, Ruby runs around saving the world by thrashing on subpar villains who couldn’t mastermind their way out of a wet paper bag… And this lackluster bull shit is the very best that you guys can come up with? Cut and paste promos, playing footage for God knows when to fill airtime… I mean, wow… If I were in power, I’d send the two of you lowlifes to the unemployment life for negligence… Doing shit like that shows two things… You know your beat and laziness… And people say that I’m long-winded… At least I have something entertaining to say when I speak…”

There was the white jagged end of a broken bone cutting through Barker’s skin as the blood flowed freely in thick scarlet rivers amongst the hairs of his leg, matting them together… Adam let out a strangled scream as the hemoglobin began to pool in the back of his throat…

” Chris… Please stop this madness… I’m begging you… I thought we were friends… Chris please…”

The Beast stops dropping Barker’s arm to the floor as The Omega puts his boot in the middle of his back…

” I’ll stop… When your fucking dead….”

Omega grabs Barker lifting him onto his shoulder.

[Image: dJ0irTx.jpg]

This shit is taking way too long…”

Beast nods as the two continue towards the gas chamber and the Omega continues ripping into Centurions ass…

” I’m not out there coming up with hypothetical scenarios, about who eats their sandwich and how… Who gives a shit what people do in their spare time…? But see, that right there is in Centurions wheelhouse… Then he wonders why people call him fucking boring… And I bet he still wonders why he lost to FUZZ… Hey, Cent why not just do a crossword on camera? The bull shit you put out is about as entertaining as watching goddamn paint dry or flies fuck… Take your pick on that one… Every time one of Centurions promos come on there are times I wish God would either kill him or me… Either or, doesn’t matter to me as long as it all stops… Hell, a sudden spurt of dementia would be welcomed if in earshot of Cent’s voice… When you two walked out on Savage and knocked on our door we answered it, and now that you are staring the reapers of death in the face... You are looking for a way out of the mess you created… Centurion for years you’ve carried a coffin on your back, Cataclysm is that final nail, and don’t worry we’ll be bringing the hammer as well… ”

” Both of you have a LONG way to go if you think these titles are coming off our shoulders. One day our title reign might come to an end, one day there might come a team that cracks the code that is Cataclysm… But that day just isn’t coming at Relentless. We’re put in our environment and we thrive in these kinds of situations, the only thing we don’t like about this match is the built-in “out” you both have… See the powers that be gave Centurion and Ruby a scapegoat so they could keep on selling tickets and stay face… Management knew from jump street, that in that squared circle we’d cripple the two of you with real tag team wrestling… Pinning your good for nothing asses to the canvas… Unlike our previous battles, we won’t be able to pin you… We just have to escape the Island….”

” Let’s think about that for just a second, shall we. We get to dictate how much pain and suffering you both endure; we dictate how much blood you will shed, and we dictate when this thing ends… Which means we have each of your lives in the palms of our hands. Just how we like it…”

” This now becomes the time where you both huddle up in that corner and try to figure out a game plan that’s going to fucking work… Because contradicting yourselves as you’ve already done isn’t a key for success. Being a team means you’re cohesive, it means you can think alike, and you can work together… While anyone with half a brain can do some, not many can do it all. Your deluded notions that you both can somehow knock us off is comical at best.”

” Effectively we’ve always taken advantage of every opening that is given, that’s what we do… Inside the ring or out… We’ve always had itchy trigger fingers… If you are simpleminded enough to turn your back on Cataclysm… Well… We’ll pull the trigger every time, shooting you right in the back… We’ve never been afraid of putting anyone in our path six feet deep… That’s what you are supposed to do if you want to ever gain any traction in this business, you do what you must… There is only one way to climb the ladder and grab that brass ring, cutthroats and never look in the rearview merroir. This entire Goddamned thing revolves around one thing… Winning and losing… There are no participation trophies handed out for almost getting the job done… Or pushing anyone to their limit… There is also no asterisk in the winning and losing column for almost… We have the straps and that’s the only thing that matters to us… And as long as Cataclysm holds the Tag Team Titles we are doing our jobs… Conquering…

Omega tosses Barker to the floor…

” Unlike, Centurion who has been riding the pine since losing to Fuzz or Ruby who pilfered away her coveted Championship… This entire thing isn’t going to be an exception from any other we’ve had… Heads are going to roll… Buckets of blood will be spilt all over the Rock… And Cataclysm walks out with our hands raised above our heads and our gold around our waists, just like every other match we’ve had as a unit in 2020… Both Ruby and Centurion have this grand vision that looks great on paper the execution though that has been poorly delivered. You two can take that vision and wipe your asses with it as far as I am concerned… You’ve got no shot… We are going to deliver like we always do, double-booked in my case and triple booked in the other and the final battle of Night Two of Relentless… We’re going to leave Alcatraz with our reputation still intact and the Tag Titles in hand because neither of you is capable of taking them away from us.”

” But don’t feel bad about that fact… Nobody can defeat us. We’re going to hold on to these titles for as long as we choose too, and the only way new Champions will ever be crowned is when we give them up. We’re the burliest force anyone has ever come across or will ever see in this generation. Stupendousness tends to gravitate towards greatness while the rest all fall to the wayside. You’ll both get to know that feeling incredibly well as you’re left on The Rock to lick your wounds and cry on each other’s shoulders for being the flashes in the pan that we’ve professed you both to be. We don’t get bested by schmucks, understand?”

” A part of why we don’t lose rests with us not being invested in anyone that crosses our paths. You’re all the same in our eyes while you knock on our door looking for a fight, you’re not capable of handling the smoke that bellows out of our kitchen… Let alone the fire that it brings with it. We don’t have to tell ourselves regularly how good we are because we already know it… Those straps prove that point… All fucking four of them… Leering in the dressing room mirror hyping, that’s for people like you, Cent; and you, Ruby. See you think that you two can beat us… We know we can defeat you… Ripping your heads off isn’t what drives us… Kicking your teeth so far down your throats that you can chew your asses out, isn’t either… What drives us is resentment that we share for the people that call the shots.”

The Beast gently places his hand on the gas chamber smiling as he watching Barker try to crawl away.

[Image: wTxEjfk.jpg]

” Theo? Vinnie? Still nothing?”

” Surely you didn’t expect them to break their silence, they never will either, because why would they step to people who are wrecking everyone’s shit?”

” Just hoping their balls had dropped by now, guess not. But I digress…”

” Even they know what it means to their careers if they answered, stepping into the ring one more time, they know what so many others have already come to find out when dealing with the two of us… It’s an L….”

The Beast opens the gas chamber door stepping inside as The Omega gawks at the controls while keeping a close eye on Adam Barker who still is trying to escape… He shakes his head then decides to take off his mask running his fingers through his beard… The Beast then speaks from inside the chamber as his voice echoes off its deadly walls…

(echoing) ” Ruby, Cent… This isn’t going to be any different regardless of how you attempt to spin things. I can see it now Centurion becomes a Superhero at the behest of Ruby. I mean, she is the crutch propping him up now. You might think that this match favors you… Nothing about this favors you. Robert and Chris are boundless technical wrestlers for sure, hell, Chris is going to show you that on Night One, and while they’re tremendously surgical in the ring… The Beast and The Omega are two of the most unparalleled streetfighters around. We’ve already explored Alcatraz… Every little nooks and cranny, we’ve found all the instruments of destruction and we’re laying the plan on how we want this fight to go. Our way… It is the only way…”

” While you two are busy playing checkers we’re playing three-dimensional chess and from the looks of our board we’ve just about got you in checkmate. Might I suggest that the two of you regroup and pull yourselves together… Maybe collaborating might suit you better… It’s worth a shot… It’s what we do for every match and look where it has gotten us… Centurion, you can poke fun at us for being together all the time… But that’s what successful teams do, they ride together, fly together, eat together and breath this business together… Maybe if your ego wasn’t as immense as it is, you’d understand that… Unlike the two of you, we’ve been doing this for a long time now… We were not just thrown together for shits and giggles… We’re a fucking wrecking crew for a reason… Looking into the eyes of Cataclysm is like death row... Only you don’t have to wait for years to get what’s coming to you… We’re the epitome of a machine when it comes to working as a unit, we address our common goals together... Thus being unvanquished…”

(echoing) ” Unfortunately for the two of you… You’ve become our common goal of elimination. We’re going to take the both of you to the school of hard knocks while we rape you of your pride and what little dignity you both have left.

Hey come here for a second…”

Omega leers over his shoulder noticing Barker isn’t moving, his eyes squint in wonder as he watches for a moment… He then steps away from the controls, entering the gas chamber with The Beast.

(echoing) ” What do you need?”

The Beast drops his head staring at the floor of the chamber.

(echoing) ” Do you think this thing even works? If it doesn’t we might have to do things the old fashion way…”

Omega surveilled the gas chamber before speaking

(echoing) ” Only one way to find out… But before we do let's finish off Centurion and Ruby…”

The Beast peers out the door of the chamber seeing Barker isn’t moving… Then gives a slight nod to The Omega…

(echoing) ” This isn’t just a match, ya know Cent talked about how technically sound Chris and Robert are while saying no rules didn’t favor us… Doesn’t this feeble-minded jackass realize his partner is undersized and relies upon high flying to get things done?

The Beast places his right hand over his mouth and chin before lowering his head and shaking it from side to side.

(echoing) ” The sheer ignorance is one the contributing factors to your consistent failures. It’s the path you’ve elected to take yet again and have taken throughout your entire career, as both of you prepare to deal with the absolute shit show that is Cataclysm just know that we’re here waiting with open arms and bated breath for you to show up and do something about it.”

(echoing) ” Tick Tock mother fuckers, the sands in your hourglass is just about up and when you wake up on Sunday morning, you’re going to wake up exactly as you went to sleep… Still in Alcatraz and without the Tag Titles.”

(echoing) ” The gold is what brought you both to the dance, it’s what fuels your desires to walk into oblivion and face the unknown… What we have in our favor is that the two of you haven’t realized, it doesn’t matter what the powers that be decided to put us in… We’re going to meet that challenge head-on and we’re going to make whoever is in our way pay dearly.”

(echoing) ” Saturday Night we fight until there’s only one team left standing until one team can incapacitate their counterparts long enough to reach the dock on the island and leave. I like our chances of success not because we’re superior, I mean we are that too, mainly because we’re just a couple of badasses that will wreck your shit because we can and neither of you is capable of stopping us.”

(echoing) ” Our desire now is teaching you humility and respect for just how sick and twisted this is going to get for the both of you. Anything that’s not nailed down is at our disposal against a little girl and overrated beaten down old never was in Centurion. When this thing is said and done, and we end your suffering… From here on out you’ll look at yourselves in the mirror and be met with the harsh reality… The mid-card with Tony Santos is where you belong for this spotlight is reserved for Cataclysm.”

(echoing) ” There’s nowhere else for either of you to go… But down.”

Without warning the chamber door is slammed shut locking The Beat and The Omega inside…

Clank….

(echoing) ” That little son of a bitch caught us monologuing…”

(echoing) ” All great villains get caught doing this… Damn it…”

The Beast lets out a thunderous roar slamming his fists into the chamber door…

(echoing) ” BARKER LET US OUT NOW, AND YOUR DEATH WILL BE PAINLESS…”

Barker falls onto he controls frantically trying to start the gas chamber.

(echoing) ” The fucker is beaten half to death… He can’t start the damn thing…”

A lever from the outside can be heard…

[Image: PKj1ckK.jpg]

(echoing) ” You were saying…”

God, please… Work…

CLANK….

” Oh, look gas is coming up through the floor…”

Cataclysm each held their breath… Not breathing is like having a gun to each of their heads and being told not to let their black hearts beat… Of course, each of their sinister hearts would… As the cyanide filled the chamber their lungs had to go with the heart… There was no other choice… The Omega took his first breath instantly grabbing his throat, gasping for any air that he could find as his head spun… His hands fall to his side as the energy to survive escaped him… The Beast followed suit as his lunges started to ache and he eye bulged… They both fall to their knees… Their chests begin feeling hallow, as both monstrosities grinned from ear to ear slowly losing consciousness… They looked to one another through the gas, their eyes burned with emptiness and anger as the edges of their vision began to go dark…The pain that once burned like fire abruptly fades away to an icy numbness as their minds grew hazy… At that moment there was a calming coolness that rushed over each man who knew they were dead…

Then The Monstrosities voice came calling to The Omega…

” Ready for me to take control? Or would you rather die in here, trapped like a rat?”

The voice cackles as Omega nods…

”Good… Now the real fun begins… Reach out and grab you partner…”

The Omega reaches out… As each of their minds become corrupted…

” There's no… No, sound… I killed them… Oh, God what have I done…”

Silence….

Barker hobbles over opening the door to the gas chamber as a look of horror falls upon his face…

” What have I done…”

Barker tries closing the door to no avail… As something more sinister steps over the gas chambers threshold…

[Image: GIHwCqK.jpg]

[Image: 8hqvZFv.jpg]

[Image: prpyl4t.png]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month