Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Thaddeus Duke - You NEED to watch this
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-25-2020, 02:11 PM

"is that thing on?" I asked pointing to the camera

"Yes 'M' it is," replied Outback Jack who is holding the camera

"Good." I say preparing myself "Thaddeus Duke, this goes out to you. You NEED to watch this. After all, this is your doing.

"Today I am getting both of my casts removed. It's going to be a fun few minutes. I have been on bed rest for two weeks, and now I can focus on coming to get you this Saturday at Relentless Day 2. But first, over to you Doc."

A Doctor moves into view of the camera and has everything ready to remove my cast.

"I hope you liked listening to that noise, Thad, because it certainly was ear-splitting, so that's what I am going to do to you come Relentless. You will be hearing this kind of noise every time I pound away on you with a weapon because I ain't going to stop until I am satisfied that I am done with you."

I am who I am,
you are who you are,
and everything else is a perception
based on acceptance, deception,
smoke and mirrors,
and so on.
It's what's between us that seems to justify our accidental identities.

`Jason Mraz`

TUESDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2020
MASTERMIND'S GYM
MASTERMIND'S MANSION
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades into Mastermind's gym, and it shows Mastermind standing in his ring in the middle of the gym, leaning on ropes.

"Surprise, Thaddeus Duke

"All of this was for you, a show. It was all Smoke and Mirrors to give me time and put you off the sent, that you really don't know what's going to come at you at Relentless.

"I was just faking it. That's called Smokes and Mirrors.

"I used my wife in my first promo to draw you into thinking that I was playing a victim. That's called Deception.

"I wanted you to think that what you did to me last Warfare put me out for a number of weeks. But that's called planning.

"Even though it did hurt what you did to me, by making me look like a fool, by making me suffer, I was just showing what I wanted to show you in the lead up to this Pay Per View. That's called Building a story. Bridging Perception from fake to real.

"Don't get me wrong. I do want Pay Back. I do want to hurt you. I want to hurt you so badly.

"What I am going to show you today is not Smoke and Mirrors. Not Deception, Not Perception but what reality is going to be like for you when we get inside Haymen's House of Horrors. So please take very special attention."

Mastermind walks to the center of the ring and picks up a chair.

"Will my first brave assistant make their way into the ring."

A guy in wrestling clothes climbs into the ring.

"Now run towards me, boy."

The guy runs towards Mastermind, and Mastermind uses the chair to hit him, and he hits the deck hard.

[Image: 2ecede63e687da95f445a85f7087e9b5.gif]

"Get up boy."

The guy struggles to his knees before Mastermind hits him again with the chair.

[Image: KqrDpCG.gif]

The guy completely hits the deck again. Mastermind drops the chair, and walks over to the guy, drags him over to the ropes, and dumps him out of the ring.

"Can I have my second brave assistant please."

Mastermind grabs what looks like a ring bell from the canvas of the ring, and waits for the second assistant to enter the ring.

"Run at me boy."

The second assistant runs at Mastermind, and Mastermind hits him with the ring bell.

[Image: F0jc.gif]

And the assistant hits the canvas hard. Mastermind drops the ring bell and walks over to the assistant and drags him towards the ropes and dumps him out of the ring. He looks back at the camera.

"You'll be hearing bells when I'm through with you. Literally."

Mastermind then has two ladders sent into the ring, where he puts them up.

"Can I please have my next assistant."

Mastermind starts climbing the first ladder, and his next assistant gets into the ring.

"Climb that ladder boy."

The assistant starts climbing the second ladder. Suddenly Mastermind grabs him and sends him crashing down into the canvas.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Mastermind jumps down off the ladder, and walks over to the downed assistant, and grabs him, and drags him over to the ropes. He picks him up and sends him flying out of the ring, and crashing through a table that is on the outside.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Mastermind returns to the ropes on the other side of the ring and looks out at the camera.

"Have you been watching Thaddeus Duke. Because all of that is going to happen to you. Just you. When you step foot inside the House of Horrors at Relentless. It's going to happen to you. And you are going to wish you would have backed off by now."

Mastermind nods, and the camera fades out.

"How was that?" I asked

"Very good. Very well done." said Outback Jack who had been holding the camera

"I'm ready to take that dimwitted asshole out."

"Good to hear."

PRESENT DAY
MASTERMIND'S LOCKER ROOM
SOMEWHERE ON ALCATRAZ ISLAND
IN PREPARATION FOR HIS HOUSE OF HORRORS MATCH
RELENTLESS DAY 2

The camera fades into the makeshift locker room of Mastermind, and it finds him already staring at the camera. He is looking mentally prepared. He doesn't take very long before he speaks.

"Thaddeus Duke. The last few weeks have been about throwing you off my scent. Making you believe I was hurt, making you believe I was the victim, making you believe in something that wasn't totally real. Like I already stated, it was all Smokes and Mirrors.

"But Thaddeus Duke. Tonight. It all comes down to tonight. Because tonight I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE PERSONIFIED.

"I am your worst nightmare come to life. I am the boogeyman come to take you into the darkness that you so want to be taken to lately. You are just the snot nose kid who I have decided I have had enough. It all ends tonight.

"In fact you are the snot that I wipe from my nose, and flick away. It's all going to be that easy.

"The moment you attacked me at Warfare, was the moment your nightmare began.

"I'm moving on to better and bigger things at the end of tonight, and you are going to be left scratching your head on how it all went wrong. Because it has all gone for you these last few weeks. Because I lead you to believe that I was at my lowest. That I was at your contempt. That I was out of ideas. That I was yours for the taking."

Mastermind taps the side of his head.

"I led you to believe that things were not the same. I led you to believe that you had it all over me. It's not what it truly looks like Thaddeus. I let you believe in another perception. A fake perception. I led you down the garden path, and into a green house, and you thought you could smash the greenhouse with rocks. When I turned it all back on you.

"I don't know where you think that I am a squirt or smaller than you think I am. I am nearly 6 feet tall. I'm no puny bastard. Yes you are just over 6 foot but I don't fucking care, because like I said I am your worst nightmare personified. And I am ready to take you out, and put you out where you belong. In the trash.

"I am ready for whatever you throw at me, Thad. But the question is are you ready tor receive what comes your way? Because I don't think you are.

"You are not smart enough. You think you are. But this moment in time, it will be about me taking you down, and showing you that once and for all, your blah blah about me costing you matches is all that. Blah blah. Your worst mistake. I cost you nothing but what you deserved.

"You don't care about anything. We all know that. You may care about Lizzie, or even your boy, but deep down we all know that you only care about just one thing. YOU. And that's where YOU fail. Because you have been forever fighting your fathers shadow. You are never going to be as good as he was. NEVER.

"He was on top of the world in his prime. I fought him once. I felt like it was a honor to face him.

"It's not going to be a honor facing you. Because you are too thick. You wine and moan at things that don't happen the way you want it.

"You went through a month of losses. Tough shit boy. Because that happens to me all the time, but I get up, I don't moan. I get on with things, and prove to myself that I can get wins. When was the last time your Dad went through a whole month of loses.

"You are just a blip on your father.

"The moment you blamed me for your misfortunes was the moment it all went horribly wrong, and that BOY, is where I come in and take you to school.

"I'll take you to school tonight because I can. I lead you astray this whole last few weeks. Remember perception? Remember deception? Remember Thaddeus that things aren't really what they seem. But they will be tonight, because tonight I will stand tall after I beat you to within an inch of your crummy life, that you are going to beg for your father to come save you.

"No one is going to save you Thad. This is your worst nightmare brought on by you, and you only.

"I'm sick of you blaming me. I'm sick of you blaming others.

"It all stops tonight.

"Hope you had fun watching me beat down my assistants with all the weapons I'm going to use on you. And then once you realize you lost to me, you are going to follow what Tim S Grover said best..... 'All you can do is beat yourself up for the mess you've created, and now you've got a mental barrier to go along with your physical barriers'

"You created a huge mess. Only you can clean it up.

"But now it's time for me to not only talk the talk but to walk the walk and make your nightmare a reality. No more perception. No more deception. No more smokes and mirrors, just it's time for action.

"Tonight is your nightmare come to life. Tonight I'm your boogeyman come to claim what you have failed to claim, tonight will be a storm of emotions. Everything will surround you. Everything will consume you. Everything will be unforgiving. Do you dare to look? Do you dare to fight back? Or do you just give up and let the one word in that you fear. It's just all been too.........

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk, before ending with....

Relentless............"

Mastermind starts laughing, it becomes even more uncontrollable and crazier, and he keeps looking into the camera like he was out of control. Then the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub