Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
The Monstrosity ....
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-19-2020, 05:19 PM

The voice came unannounced, climbing its way up Omega’s spine… It was shallow, full of malice, with a menacing trace of robustness...

” Robert, we need to talk…”

Omega paused, letting his inanimate charcoal eyes roam the cell block before noticing an anemic silhouette lurking in the gloom.

[Image: 5zOEPSe.jpg]

” I’m not Robert…”

A cold cackle, pierced through the darkness.

” Ah… I almost forgot, there’s three of us floating around his feeble mind now… Each skirmishing for total control… But… I’m not speaking with Robert Main now am I…” A slight snicker reverberates through the cell block. ” How foolish of me… I’m speaking with the hellion created nearly a year ago… When it all came crashing down on his head… On that night Robert’s mind became fragmented… There were two sides that was left… That weakling Robert Main… And you… The masked shadow that is “The Omega” … And now there is me “The Monstrosity”…

"Where are you?"

"Follow that cold shiver running down your spine..."

” And what do you want?”

A cruel mocking laughter came from the murkiness.

” To say what you won't... To do what you can't... And remove those that are in your way... Oh, and total control of course…”

Burning resentment hissed through Omega’s body like a life-threatening pollutant, demanded a release in the form of unadulterated violence. It was like a volcano erupting; ferocity sweeping through his veins like remorseless waves at sea. The thirst for bloodshed consumed him, engulfing what was left of his moralities.

” You want control? Come and get it you son of a bitch… I’ll do what Robert couldn’t…”

A deep rumbling laughter filled the air.

” Your gustier than Main ever could be, and I like that… Hell, dare I say, I’m impressed with everything thing that you have accomplished… The carnage you’ve unleashed is delightful… Undefeated with the body count rising each week… You and I are not so different... But with me at full command of this vessel the XWF will burn with everyone in it… And I will take full control …”

Omega’s eyes were like a knife slicing through the shadows, the sharp point of his daggers digging deep. Uncomfortable with the void, he filled it with a sentiment he was more at ease with unrefined intensity. His unmoving gaze was marshaled by deliberate lethargic breathing, like he was under fire, fighting something malevolent. His eyes flickered with irritation as the footsteps began to move from the twilight… The way his eyes squinted when he glared at the figure reminded him for a moment of a pit viper's. A burning animosity was developing in his lifeless orbs.

” Afterall… I’m the yellow streak that runs down that feeble spine…”

” Come on with it…”

” Before we start… Allow me to introduce myself… I go by many names and can take on many forms… I’ve been called an Anamaqkiu, but let me take on a form that’s more familiar to you… How’s The Midnight Murder Machine sound? The Epitome of Evil… Or… UNKNOWN SOLDIER…”

” No…”

” Oh yes… I am what you fear the most… Time to let me in…”

Omega examines the inverted pentagram necklace as it flickers in the light…

[Image: of87gLz.jpg]

” Your hatred of me is nothing more than a metamorphosis of your humiliation… Your implosion… Omega you are no different than Main, you loath yourself yet lack the backbone to face the greatest catastrophe of our career. Dropping the UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP… It is far easier to displace yourself in the theatrics of your mind, casting yourself as the victim, than it is to swallow even an ounce of truth.”

Omega ground his teeth watching what he believed was UNKNOWN SOLDIER step further from the bleakness understanding why “The Monstrosity” spoke to him from the darkness. In the split second that he is illuminated by the flickering cellblock lights as Omegas face falls from exhilaration to uneasiness and then to a controlled expression of concern. As Omega steps forwards, keen that he shouldn't… He notices a rusted wrench on the floor.

[Image: M4YF3So.jpg]

Omega reaches for the wrench cracking his neck from side to side as the adrenaline begins to flood his system, pumping furiously like it’s trying to escape. Omega grips the wrench tighter thinking his heart was about to burst as his eyes opened wide with angst. His body wants to either run like a cheetah for protection…But instead The Omega remains in place. There is only one thing he can do… Stand and fight… As the adrenaline surges a sick feeling falls over him as he almost vomits, tasting the saliva thickening in his throat and beads of sweat trickling down his brow from underneath his mask. At some point he thought to himself he’ll have to strike and live with the consequences. His fear becomes a challenge and a demon to slay, it will come until he decides to react unannounced. The only way out is to order his broken brain to function, to demand solutions instead of this insanity. He shuts his eyes taking a deep breath before swinging the wrench…

CLANG…

The wrench bounced off the brick as the ghoul moved behind The Omega… He swung with all his might this time hitting a cell door…

Thwack…

” Its… So… Ahhh…”

He swings again missing…

” Quick…”

[Image: giphy.gif]

As the light drain away there is barely enough even for shadows. Omega watches on, wrench raised in the air swinging as the beast moved through the shadows with grace… Whether he liked it or not the darkness comes and under it everything in the prison. His ears become sharper and mind paranoid as he continues to swing wildly at every step echoing off the concrete… He knows he is being hunted by a predator… His brain jumps to the most fearsome thing it could be as his body prepares for flight, fright or freeze. For the most part he freezes, running will give my position. All he can do is wait while the blackness comes closer… With each swing of the wrench it feels as if his bones have no more strength and his muscles are all out of power, he still has the option to remain still, to be quiet enough to choose how to fight going forward… Then he feels deaths icy breath on the back of his neck, his hairs stand on end as he swings, he comes face to face with “The Monstrosity” …

[Image: lVdud3u.jpg]

Omega tries swinging the wrench…

”Nice try…”

"The Monstrosity" grabs The Omega by the wrist knocking the wrench from his hand... Trapped with no way out. Omega searched for something, anything, as he's hurled into the cell, The Monstrosity now with its hand around Omegas throat, lifting him off his feet, suffocating the life out of him slowly... Blackness begins cutting in from the corners of Omegas vision, not a trace of light anywhere.

Without warning....

Omega takes a deep breath as a sequence of images charbroiled their way into his psyche.

”The Monstrosity” takes notice leering at the Omega pouncing forward as The Omega wakes up on the floor by himself... He tries breathing but the air just won't go in, like his lungs are surrounded by metal bands. Next comes the skyrocketing panic, the disorientated feeling and the need to get up to his feet... He tries to stand as he legs buckle keeping him low to the ground.

” Can’t breathe... My lungs feel like they are slowly filling with water, I’ve got to get to my feet...”

He tried taking another deep breath... but inflating his lungs felt like he was pushing a lead weight on his chest. His eyesight begins going blurry... His desperate arms flailing for something to clutch to, to save his life from this horrible fate. All around, clean but dark. He starts to go limp, crashing around on the fridge concrete floor he begins to lose himself. Eyes now close, images of his life faintly seen on the back of his eyelids, before he feels himself being dragged down. The cold embrace of death reaches out, and a rush of fear shoots through his body, his brain panicking for air... But he has no will to fight it any longer. He lets the monster take him.

” Wizard I want you to know, there’s no going back for you… You and only you choose this bed, now you’ll have to lie in it… Self-destruct all you’d like… I know what the future holds for you…” The Omega points at the camera. Because I know the only way… And that’s my way… I told you in person when you first started this little journey, that you’d have to come down to my level and get those trembling hands dirty… Now here we are, the finals seconds of your career ticking away… You fought it at first, hell, they all fight it at first… But just like the long list of causality before you… Wizard you to bent at the knee…” He lifts his head gazing into the camera then grins In the end if you want to dance with the devil and keep your head above water, you’ve got to become something that you’re not accustomed to…” There’s a slight pause… … But that in itself is your problem man… You believe that you’ve seen all the horrendous things that I can do to you… That’s where you are wrong Wizard, I haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of brutality, but I will come Super Relentless….”

He rubs his hand together cackling.

“And sure, you might have witnessed some of those dastardly deeds firsthand, but did you truly understand the meaning behind everything I’ve done to you? See you… You’re the glass half full kind of man, you see a world filled with rainbows and sunshine, telling yourself that everything will be okay… Let me assure you of one thing, you’ll find none of those things in my world… No, no… What you’ll uncover is something corrupt, a path that will lead you to your demise…” The camera pans in on the Xtreme Championship hanging off his left shoulder. I’m one of those things that you were told didn’t exist … You know the thing that goes bump in the night… I’m the monster hiding in your closet your mom and dad tried to tell you didn’t exist… But I do… Here in the flesh… Since acquiring this Championship, the mean streak has only grown… And something much more frightening is trying to get out…

You see me as a feral animal, a miscreant brute wreaking havoc where I see fit… But there are two sides to every coin… While my methods might be unholy, they work… I’ve worked my ass off to get everything that I have ever accomplished… Now, I no longer need an introduction… I’m a man that’s as barbaric as they come, I’m ruthless and don’t give a damn about anybody or anything… And that includes…”

He points...

”Myself…

I haven’t forgotten what brought me to this dance Wizard… The question is what brought you here? I see a man standing before me shaking in his boots with a steady stream of piss running down his leg… You are a disgrace to this business, this company and to every other man that deserves a shot at this belt… But all that’s going to change after I thrash you so unmercifully, you’ll never step into a ring again… Unlike you I thrive in dangerous environments that are detrimental to me wellbeing… In those moments, I am truly alive… I feel at home… Bloodshed puts that little spark in my eye, ferocity that's what puts the flash in my smile… The only way to slay me is to take my heart, you like everyone else cannot… Because it’s to gigantic to carry… See you thought that you could bring the admirable man I used to be out of the shadows, and give the fans something that they’ve been dreaming of… Preach all you like about how you care about those futile fans that cheer for you… They turned their backs on me so fuck um…

He shakes his head…

” They cannot save you from me… They cannot shield you from me… And after all the dust has settled, you’ll be left alone with only, pain, misery and self-loathing as your company…

You have not seen the real evil…

Not yet anyway…

I am unrighteousness…

And whether you’d like to admit it or not… Deep down Wizard you are just like me… A creature… A monster… And one way or another I will drag the diabolical beast out of you… In a world filled with black and white I’m the color red… In that ring my actions have always spoke louder than my words… The question is will you heed them… Will you be the first man in 2020 to hear what I’m saying loud and clear? Only time will tell … You think that you know who you are… But you don’t… Your entire career has revolved around dedication, the love for this business… I’m here to tell you that no matter how much unwavering commitment you have, in the end you will fail… Wizard you cannot compete with the forces of nature… No man has ever really been able to harness the wind or tame the ocean… But you of all people should know, you cannot compete with the greatest power of them all…

Fear…

It’s never been your drive for success that molds you… It's your apprehensiveness of misfortune … And I know deep down behind all the skin bones holds the key to your undoing… You should have left well enough alone, but you couldn’t… Wargames bothered you… You could have taken it all on the chin, but you choose, otherwise didn’t you? After I cracked your head open, I thought I sent a crystal-clear message... It seems you and I are a bit disconnected; I don’t believe you can grasp your feeble mind around the concept of what’s really going on here... Icarus was warned to never let his wings made of wax get too close to the sun. But ego can make even the noblest of men do very foolish things... As Icarus neared the sun, his wings began to melt... He fell into the ocean, never heard from again. Sound familiar Wizard? You’ve allowed your dignity to cloud your common sense... And since that moment, I knew you were mine... Like a lamb that’s been led to slaughter.

Wizard you’ve made your bed, now you’ll have no choice but to sleep in it... I need you to understand something though... Since the moment I walked into the XWF I have done a lot of horrible things to very good people... I admire your courage; normal men would lose sleep at the mere thought of dancing with the reaper... All you are is just another domino set up in a line and when you fall the next will follow... I already won; you just don’t know it yet… Noting in your life could have prepared you for the confrontation that is coming... Your sturdiness is a misconception… But… You cannot mislead me… I see right through you… I know what drives you… It’s the same thing for every man walking this planet… His apprehensiveness … It runs through you, its ingrained in your composition, and I’ll soon unveil you for the weakling that you are… They’ve always said that the measure of a man is what he does with power… With my power… I’ve become the judge, jury and executioner…”

he raises his hands.

” All with these… My bare hands have judges them all… And they were all guilty… Just like you… Everything that I’ve sought out to do… I’ve done it here in the XWF… Sure the road I’ve walked was loaded with bombs… Each of the bridges that I crossed are gone now… I regret nothing… So, follow the smoke and you’ll know where I am… I smell like smoke, because I’ve been through the fire. I’ve warned you several times now… I’ve told you what was going to happen to you… It won’t be Robert Main that you face… Hell, it won’t be The Omega either… He sees something in you… Once that bell tolls you will come face to face with the real bogeyman of the XWF… And as he’s beating you within inches of your life you feel pains touch… He will grin you into a blood pulp… I thought I was stronger… I thought I could keep the succubus from grabbing total control… I was wrong… “The Monstrosity is waiting…”

[Image: i843PmR.jpg]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Gator (09-19-2020), Ned Kaye (09-20-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-19-2020), Theo Pryce (09-20-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-19-2020)