Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
Hellfire
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-17-2020, 01:50 PM

You know I am a righteous man
Of my virtue I am justly proud
You know I'm so much purer than
The common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd

That’s why I find myself executing God’s will with relentless ambition. That’s why the lord placed within my soul the tools to free others. Save them from the hellfire. Save them from the pyres, the stonings, the crucifixions. God has placed within me the greatest responsibility of all: the salvation of the lost daughter.

The scene opens with a shot of the man Charlie has always dreamed himself to be. The man he always is in this world. The man he can only be when he’s within the comforts of the cotton covers. Clean shaven, well spoken, knowledgeable. But above all: respected. Charlie is highly regarded by the five women seated in the church pews, watching Charlie do his thing up on high. Charlie is dressed in an all black suit, complete with a long black coat hanging down to his calves. A fancy looking steel cross necklace hangs from his neck. The ice doesn’t end there, however. On Charlie’s ring finger you see two fine pieces of jewelry. A wedding band encrusted with diamonds and rubies sits below a much fancier engagement ring. A 27 karat blood diamond is held firmly in the center by the metal bindings. Interestingly enough, Charlie’s hands bear no sign of nerve damage, heavy scarring, or boils.

Charlie stands in the middle of the decaying church. He is in an elevated pulpit with a crucifix affixed to the front of it. This old, decaying church sits just a hundred or so feet off of the west wing of the lackadaisical Lacklanland manor.

The sinners run this world. It is sad but true. We can’t deny reality. Even the daughter has lost her way in this wicked world, finding herself caught in a cycle of blasphemous behaviors. Behaviors that will trap her soul eternally in the ever-growing lake of fire. It’s true, it’s true. We can’t deny reality. Just because we love her, just because she has accomplished so much in her burgeoning career, just because she was raised righteous….doesn’t grant her clemency to be an affront to God.

The women in attendance nod their heads solemnly, whispering agreements and affirmations. The woman in the front row appears especially receptive to the message, nodding her head enthusiastically with every word that drizzles out of Charlie’s gullet. Her blonde hair drapes over her brown robes. She’s not much taller than feet, but none the less her presence is out sized. The women in the second row behind her are passing around a mostly empty donations bucket. The woman furthest back, in the third row, seems to be disinterested in much of the proceedings and on goings. While she goes through the motions, her resting bitch face gives away her real disposition. Charlie is holding an open bible in his hands.

Everyone, turn to Corinthians, chapter 6. Paul the Apostle wrote:
“Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.”.

Charlie lets the point sizzle for a few moments. He nods, emphasizing his agreement with Paul the Apostle. Did I mention that the ring on Charlie’s hand literally contains a blood diamond? Like, a diamond filled with type O blood.

Our lost daughter will not inherit the Kingdom of God. She prostitutes, she practices homosexuality, she is greedy, she cheats...she is barreling headfrist down a path to Satan. But...she can be redeemed. She can be brought back to the light of our Lord. How, you may ask? Well ladies, it’s simple.

Charlie eyed each of the women individually before he made his point.

The same way I saved each and every one of you.

He winked knowingly at the women. The small blonde woman in the front row blushed in return. The women in the second row recoiled slightly. The woman in the back with the brunette hair and the aged face appeared particularly disgusted.

With the tender hand of God.
As John says in 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

All of us can be saved. Even the dirtiest, filthiest, most deceitful whores can find their way through heaven’s gates. This very church is a testament to the ability of God to save all of us, no matter our histories of sin or brutality.

Charlie nodded at the women.

This very church was formed from a foundation of satanic worship. It’s true, it’s true. The literal walls around us come from a long line of occultism and devilish rituals.

Some of the women look shocked, surprised.

But it was saved through the tender hand of God. Turned into this pristine temple of the Lord. But folks, I’ve some bad news….

Charlie lets the tension build.

These Lacklanlands are once again being corrupted. Undermined. Twisted into a playhouse for the devil himself. Folks, the lost daughter has turned her back on this place. While she may still roam the halls, while she may still hang her belts and trophies up on the walls, she has lost touch with what it truly means to live a righteous life in the light of our Lord. Lost touch with the teachings of her father. With the tradition of her proud family.

She brings disgrace to her family name. Shame to the entire state of Maine. Ohhhhh yes she does. Can I get an amen?

AMEN

The crowd of women chants in unity upon Charlie’s request.

Quiet, vermins! Have you so soon forgotten
Corinthians chapter 14 verses 34-35:
The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak.
You women are all the same. All talking out of line, out of order. Study the scripture closer, ladies, or else you may well end up alongside the lost daughter, traveling 100 miles per hour down the highway to hell! Just for this insubordination, for your heresy, you shall each receive extra lashings tonight.
You will come to thank me for my stern rod in time. For my firm hand. My will to discipline you. My power to save you from yourselves.
I will save the lost daughter. Make no mistake about it, ladies. But it is not from my own power alone that I will overcome. No, no. It is from the blessing of the Lord. It is the predestined plan of God almighty! All my strength cometh from the great creator.
I asked the Lord above last night...I got on my knees, ladies. Change of roles, you see?

Charlie smirked as he winked at the woman. Who took a deep breath, sucking up damn near half the air in the room before launching back into his soliloquy (yes soliloquy, not monologue).

I asked the Lord last night, I asked him ‘why, Jesus Christ, have you selected me? have you given me this task? have you ushered me into the main event?’. Do you wanna know what he said, folks?
Well, As it states in Mathew 19:4-6
He answered, 'Have you not read that the one who made them at the beginning "made them male and female", and said, "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh"? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.'

Charlied nodded vociferously in agreement.

The lost daughter and I are bound by destiny. Our souls, our spirits, they are forever intertwined. The lost daughter’s story has truly come full circle. Now that I have entered the frame her fate is sealed.
Think about it, ladies. Where did the lost daughter's reign as the Universal champion begin? Atop a ladder. When she secured that briefcase, Shawn’s fate was sadly sealed. She would cash-in like a coward, striking from behind. Afraid of direct confrontation, preferring to lurk in the shadows, hiding, waiting for the perfect time to steal the belt and make off like a thief in the night.
And where will the lost daughter's reign as the Universal champion end? Atop a ladder. As I ascend into the heavens on September 27th I will be closing the chapter on the lost daughter’s betrayal. Her fall from grace will be short, sweet, and filled with salvation.
It was always going to be this way. Predestined by the Lord above, who is always watching over us, always making this world right. Smiting the sinners, blessing the holy.
And I thank you eternally, Lord, for imbuing within me the power to save the lost daughter’s soul. The strength to hold her down as I climb the ladder. The stamina to fight her, and all her goons backstage, off in perpetuity. The grace and grit to fall from the ladder thirty times, just to climb up and win the belt after climbing 500 steps to get there!
But most of all, Jesus Christ, I thank you for delivering me a beautiful bride. A soulmate to share my life with. A lesser being to dominate.
The lost daughter and I shall become one on the evening of September 27th. In front of a capacity crowd, in one of the largest stadiums in America, our souls shall mend and our legacy will forever be written. With all the eyes of the industry upon us, we shall deliver to the people the miracle they are praying to see: the salvation of the lost one.

Charlie’s eyes narrow as he looks past all the women in the audience, his gaze looking through the windows of the church to the fantastical world outside. Fiery comets are raining down from the crimson sky. The Lacklanland manor is cartoonishly monstrous in size: truly a gargantuan structure. Charlie’s raging stare is fixated on the Lacklanland manor and all it has come to represent since the passing of Jean-Paul Lacklan.

I will baptize the lost daughter in her own blood if she resists my will. I will nail her to the ring post, hang her from the ladder, bash that pretty little face so bad it takes more surgical work than ol’ Pastor Paul’s to fix! And I will do it all out of love. With the blessing of God. To usher in the new era.
The lost daughter has a choice to make. Now that it has become clear to all that her very way of life goes directly against everything she was taught by her father, everything commanded to us by Jesus Christ, everything she espouses to represent….she can continue to wallow in sin. Or, she can make a more radical choice. The right choice. The divine choice.
You see folks, the lost daughter has come to the final crossroads in her life. The last meaningful decision she has to make for all of eternity will occur on September 27th.
Will she submit to the will of her soulmate? Submit to the will of Jesus? If she does, her spot in heaven will be forever reserved alongside the legendary family man. If she comes face to face with herself in the mirror, I do believe it is possible. If she reckons with the fact that she has betrayed everything her father taught her, she may well lay down and let ol’ Charlie do his job in the rose bowl. If she lets me climb that ladder and bring down the championship belt without struggle, it would be absolute proof of the power of God to save all of us, no matter how wicked or deviant we become.
But folks, it might just happen.
All those who doubt the power of God, all those who write ol’ Charlie off and bet against him….
Take out your lil’ notepads, your checks, whatever it is you plan to write that you know your ass can’t cash…
Through the power of God all things are possible. So jot that down.

Charlie nods sternly to really emphasize his point.

But there is another road that the lost daughter can take on night three of Relentless. It is true, I must admit. She could make the wrong decision. She could turn far left, and travel the beaten down path of the sinner. She could turn her back on her father’s teachings, on the word of God himself, on her soulmate.
She could fight. She could struggle. Some of you fine women did the very same thing when I began to save your souls.
Of course, the lost daughter will battle harder than any of you ever could. This is clear.
She is an incredible specimen. She is flying high, at the peak of her game. Soaring through the clouds like an eagle, looking down upon all who fail to ascend to her level. All who fail to climb the ladder.
But not even the eagle, flying high above the land of man, can escape God’s wrath. God’s judgement. God’s divine will.
But ladies, remember, even God’s instruments on earth…

Charlies gestures towards himself, fluffing out his priestly garments as he speaks once more.

Are still mere mortals. I can be slain. I can be defeated. I can be subverted. Women, you may speak with me, as we pray for my health and safety when it comes time to bring the lost daughter to salvation.

Charlie and the congregation lower their heads and clasp their hands together. Chant in unison in prayer

Protect me(him), Maria
Don't let the siren cast her spell
Don't let her fire sear my
(his) flesh and bone
Destroy The Lost Daughter
And let her taste the fires of Hell!
Or else let her be mine
(his) and mine(his) alone

The group prayer ends. The woman unclasp their hands and look back up to the man in the pulpit expectantly.

Either way, the lost daughter’s story is coming to an end before October rolls around. No matter which way she goes when she comes across that fork in the road, her saga will be over. Now she’ll still be around, don’t get me wrong ladies. I HATE when you get me wrong. But her STORY has already been written in it's entirety.

Charlie looked angrily at the woman. Most of them cowered but Connie sneered back at him. The blonde cowered especially hard.

The signs are all around us, folks. Just take a look at what’s going on. She’s doing her podcasts again?

Charlie sneered as the women in the audience snickered.

How original. How creative. The lost daughter seems to have lost her creativity along with her soul. Hitting the talk shows, going on a cutesy little media tour...the well has been dry for quite some time. Everything she is doing has been done before. The horse she rode into this battle on has been dead for quite some time.
But we must sympathize, ladies.
Not everyone is capable of adding new wrinkles to their character. Not everyone has the ability to really say something, week in and week out. We’re all given different talents by the Lord above.
But champions?
Tsk tsk.

Charlie looked down as he smacked his lips in disappointment, carefully considering his words as his Heavymetalweight belt magically appeared around his shoulder as the bible in his hand suddenly vanishes.

Champions mustn’t be mediocre. One dimensional. Stale.
They must be constantly evolving. Rising to the occasion. Staring the top brass of the company down while stomping them out.
But the lost daughter has lost her way.
She is trapped in the darkness. She knows not where to go.
She can talk shit with the best of them, but when it comes time to put something behind that shit? To put some real solid foundation underneath that shit? To build an impenetrable wall around your own fortress so that the shit doesn’t come right back and hit you in the face? She’s just not able to do it.
That’s why she only picks fights with what she considers to be the bottom of the barrel. The worst of the worst. The most undocumented of laborers to do the job.
Gilly puts the ‘L’ in legend. He puts the ‘I’ in I’m sure he’s . He puts the ‘super dick’ in Jesus fucking Christ, it’s super ridickulous that he has earned more shots at championship gold than I have in this god forsaken federation.
So of course the lost daughter is happy to face him in Paris for her first defense. An easy win, a nice notch on the belt to get her started. Warm you up for the real competition.
The real competition further down on that same card. On that same night in Paris, superior wrestlers were putting on bloodbaths. Riling up the crowd and stealing your show. But did she even notice? Or was she blinded by the bright lights?
Real men were laying down ass whoopings left and right on that card while she played fancy fuck-fuck with the third worst member of Chaotic Stink.
But nonetheless she prevailed over Pete ‘you literally can’t get more shitty’ Gilly.
She was hoping she would be struck by brilliance after defeating such an icon.
Alas, as is clear to us today, she was not.
Her life story has stalled. It has been a wreck to this point, full of cheap thrills and mulatto temptresses.
But I shall bring her salvation.
Crashing down with every chair shot.
I shall bring her salvation.
Bleeding out atop the thumbtacks.
I shall bring her the light.
With every blow from my fist and every kiss from my lips,
I shall dominate her.

Charlie breathes in deeply as he does a gold dust style deep breath.

Everyone, turn to Proverbs 12:15

The bible suddenly reappears in Charlie’s hands, already opened as he begins reading from the chapter. The women are flipping through pages, scrambling to get on the proper chapter.

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.

Now now, I know what you’re thinking. The lost daughter is neither a man nor wise. Hardy har har.

Charlie rolls his eyes at the women as he closes the bible.

Be serious for a moment, please ladies?

It is foolish to believe you can convert a man away from the true word of God in his inner heart. It is a fool’s errand to believe the world is as convenient, as smooth, as wholesome as we wish it to be. Let me give some advice to you ladies:

A man will say anything to please you at only two moments in time. Either he wants to fuck you, or he is on his deathbed. As a man who has been in both positions many, many times let me tell you: his words are not genuine. They are merely fabricated for the fantasy you wish to have. Little white lies to make the event easier for you to swallow.

If the lost daughter claims to have turned her father away from the true path of God, as we have discovered it here today, then she is only fooling herself. What wouldn’t a dying man say to part this world on good terms with his daughter?
I bet the lost daughter looked upon her dying father and thought “this is a project for everyone’s favorite lesbian!”. She looks at the despicable things he does to supposedly innocent people and thinks “I can fix him, because I’m the firebrand...or is it starter?”. I bet she looked at the garbage he liked to employ, looked at the detestable way he viewed our glorious business, and thought “I can save him!”.

Charlie rolled his eyes at the naivete of Jean-Paul’s second most successful daughter. The subtle dig at the way the champion had previously described Ruby’s relationality to Charlie was not lost on the women in the crowd, who smirked in amusement at the clever ‘pulling of the football’. Connie, however, remained unimpressed. She looked with annoyance as Charlie continued to grandstand.

Even if he tolerated the sinful depravity as he lay dying, even if he pushed the truth from his mind moments before he passed, it doesn’t change what was in his heart of hearts. What he truly believed. The ideas, beliefs, and values that made him who he was. The foundational pillars of the Lacklan family legend.

It is unfettered arrogance to believe you can turn a man away from God.

But it is not shocking that such bold faced lies are unknowingly propagated by the lost daughter. She can’t see beyond her own sense of entitlement. Her own self importance.

She doesn’t even see the pyre being ignited beneath her very feet. The threat that I pose. The work that will be put into dethroning her. Reclaiming her championship belt for the Christian people.
Her arrogant dismissal is clear with her every word.
She speaks of Soldier. She speaks of Gilly. She speaks of Chaos. She Speaks of Vinnie. She speaks of Hargrave. She speaks of half the roster more than she speaks of her soulmate.
She dismisses me. Dismisses God’s plans for her. For us. For our children and our eternity.
This dismissal will cost the lost daughter more than she could ever realize.
Not only will this rampant dismissal cost her the universal championship...it may well cost her the very soul she dirties with each passing day.
My God does not take dismissal lightly. To him, all sins are cardinal. To dismiss him? To forsake him? Forsake his plans for you? It is an affront of the highest order.

And I will not stand for it.

If the lost daughter refuse to follow the path of our Lord, I shall broke her legs and drag her along the it unwillingly.

With the strength of God on my side.

The truth of her family's legacy on my side.

Justice, righteousness, on my side.

If the lost daughter does not submit to my domination in the rose bowl, then hellfire shall rain down upon her.

The Lord shall burn away her sinner's flesh. The Lord shall cut her down. The Lord shall create the world anew, in the image of the Family Man.

Charlie slammed his fists down on the pulpit. As his fists came back up to his chest, a dirty old mask suddenly appeared in the man's hands. He smirked with sinister intent as he brought the mask of the late Lacklan lord over his face.

I shall bring the hammer of God down upon her. I shall bring destruction, pain, devastation. I shall bring the

Hellfire
Dark fire
Now Sarah, it's your turn
Choose me or
Your pyre
Be mine or you will burn

Cry Havok and let slip the dogs of war.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post