Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah's Sanctuary
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-17-2020, 06:58 AM

Charlie, still dressed in his ill-fitting hospital gown, is taking Steve Sayors on a short tour of the new exhibit he is creating.

"This will be her sanctuary when she hits her darkest hour. When she falls before the might of her salvation, and experiences her personal rapture at my hands."

Chalie gestures towards a small closet in the hallway of the hospital. Inside this closet Charlie has hung up photos of Sarah Lacklan. Some of these photos include spicy screenshots of Sarah rubbing down Kenzi's breasts in a bath tub, spicy photos of Sarah climbing the ladder at Leap of Faith with her amazing #squatbooty, and admittedly salty photos of Sarah in her old cheer leading uniform.

"Steve, tell the boys backstage if they have any more memorabilia to add to Sarah's Sanctuary that this is where they should bring it. We want her to be as comfortable as possible when she is wallowing in the depths of despair after our date next Sunday."

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
(09-17-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-17-2020, 09:38 AM

Greggo throws those hands up in total WTFism after viewing this footage on his phone, which was in his hand, and has now gone soaring through the air!

"Shyyyiet I fergot my freeg'n phone was there! AHCK! DANG IT TO ALL FEATHER PLUCKIN CHICKIN CLUCKIN SHITZUZUESES!"

"This disgusting friggin naked pervert is reeeealy pushing his luck with my Sarah and testing forces he don't know better then to not molest. You gonna be wishing all that happened was you got burned boi! YOU GONE BE WISHIN IT WAS JUST A HOT WINDOW U LICKED!"

Greggo scrambles to locate his phone, which is still in perfect condition, so he sends his client a quick reminder that Charlie's still being a creepy, annoying stalker.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-26-2020, 12:37 AM

Charlie, now dressed in his patented plaid jacket and some baggy jeans, comes storming into the 'sanctuary' with unmatched rage. He starts tearing photos off of the wall and ripping shelves out of the janitorial closet. He punches a single hole in the wall before turning to face the camera.

"Where are you, Sarah?! SARAH! FUCK YOU! You can't do this to me! You can't do this to your soulmate!"

Charlie grabs the closet door, pulling it off of the hinges and throwing it off screen. Sweat is running down his red face like a river.

"SARAH! When I get my hands on you, I'm going to make you pay for what you've done to me! For ignoring me! For your silence!"

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-26-2020, 05:49 AM

As he see's Charlie going buckwild over Sarah's um... pictures. He comes into the room, trying to attest this situation.

"Hey man, chill... you are going to blow yourself up before your climax against her, and yes I know that you are in dire need of a release. But you need to focus on making sure she doesn't climb that ladder at Rose Bowl. The more you are doing all this foolish bullshit, the more your chances of being a Uni champ are slim pickings to a Chaos count out win."

He then pulls out a picture of Sarah in a un photoshoped angle and show's it towards him.

"This is who you lust after for?... this plain jane that Greggo is shoving down our collective throats each and every month?... you need to find someone better to strokemon your dick to. You need to focus on dethroing her, or else you'll become a Elliot Rodger over plain jane looking broad who wouldn't even let you get a taste of her rose golden lemonade."

Freak see's Charlie still actin a fool so he duces it out, after he left him alone, he see's his future opponent Greggo on his phone, and shakes his head over losing his new strap back to the same guy who he stole it from.

"Well Greggo, looks like you have some issues to settle among yourself and Sarah..."

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Freak's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-27-2020)