Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 09-29-2020, 11:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » Warfare Boards » Warfare Booking
Thread Closed 
Wednesday Night Warfare - OPT IN - 10/14/2020
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-16-2020 12:00 AM

14TH OCTOBER 2020

LIVE FROM FRANKFURT, GERMANY

THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF XWF'S TOUR OF WESTERN EUROPE - FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, AND SPAIN

CONTINUATION OF THE GERMAN PART OF THE TOUR

With the PPV now out of the way, all titles will be rested for this show, to let Champions rest, but if they wish to Opt In that's on them.

Please opt in if you are serious about opting in

There will be some specialty matches as well.

ROLE PLAY RULES

XTREME OPTION - UNLIMITED - ONLY FOR UNIVERSAL TITLE MATCHES

3 ROLE PLAY RULE - 1ST RP MUST BE IN WEEK 1 BUT IF YOU DON'T RP UNTIL WEEK 2 YOU CAN ONLY DO 1 RP THE 2ND WEEK.

UNIVERSAL TITLE IS UNLIMITED
HART TITLE IS 3 RP RULE
Find
Edit
Hanari Carnes Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-16-2020 11:11 AM

On behalf of Chaotic Inc, the Latin sensation extraordinaire in In for this event.

Chico's.

[Image: m4ZtP1J.gif]
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like Hanari Carnes's post:
GREGGO has a wet scrotum! (09-16-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-17-2020)
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-16-2020 01:08 PM

On behalf of Mastermind who is still under the weather from his heinous attack by Thaddeus Duke on the last Warfare, I am putting his name forward. He has a match that has come up which he was in discussions with before the heinous attack. His opponent will be none other than the infamous Doctor Louis D'Ville. All will be revealed about that match at Relentless. Stay tuned for that.

Plus I'm also putting my client Kris The Hammer Von Bonn forward. He needs a match. He usually takes matches off while Mastermind is competing but like I said he needs a match. So both members of the Misfits will be competing.

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntonyTheJerk's post:
Ash Quinn (yesterday)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-17-2020 01:53 AM

im in to tag with hanari if he's up to it.. the latin lover and the italian sex machine in action!! BOOK IT!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-17-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Family Man
TITLE - HMW

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-17-2020 01:56 AM

If I win my match for the uni title, let me rest.

If I lose, book me so I can work out my frustrations on some poor lad.

[Image: qRPvsfj.gif]

XWF RECORD
4-3
Find
VVR Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-17-2020 09:25 AM

I would love to jump in the party!! Count me in
Find
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-17-2020 09:32 AM

If I win Shooting Star I'm out....Maybe a segment though.

If I lose I want a singles match with whoever the other loser is. I will definitely have some agression I don't want misplaced
Find
Hanari Carnes Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-17-2020 09:34 AM

(09-17-2020 01:53 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  im in to tag with hanari if he's up to it.. the latin lover and the italian sex machine in action!! BOOK IT!

I'll tag with you, but my advice to you is....don't fuck this up.
Find
Jenny Myst Offline
Shooting Star
TITLE - Shooting Star

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-17-2020 09:35 AM

(09-17-2020 09:32 AM)Ash Quinn Said:  If I win Shooting Star I'm out....Maybe a segment though.

If I lose I want a singles match with whoever the other loser is. I will definitely have some agression I don't want misplaced

So....basically what you're saying is.....you're competing at Warfare?

[Image: 8T581Rf.gif]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-17-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
Ash Quinn (09-17-2020)
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-17-2020 10:15 AM

(09-17-2020 09:35 AM)Jenny Myst Said:  
(09-17-2020 09:32 AM)Ash Quinn Said:  If I win Shooting Star I'm out....Maybe a segment though.

If I lose I want a singles match with whoever the other loser is. I will definitely have some aggression I don't want misplaced

So....basically what you're saying is.....you're competing at Warfare?

Nay, I figured I would drag your bloody, beaten carcass down to the ring and we could do a segment where I shove my fist up your ass like a ventriloquist dummy and make you grovel for a rematch. But, different strokes for different folks, dearie. See ya soon
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Thaddeus Duke (09-27-2020)
GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Making Sarah Moist Again, ImageRepair101
TITLE - HMW

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-17-2020 10:27 AM

(09-16-2020 08:44 PM)The Freak Said:  Let's settle this on night back on Warfare on the 14th show, even though we can settle this later on when you are prepared from seeing Sarah almost ticking herself off from reaching the brass ring known as the Universal Championship at Rose Bowl.

In terms of a fight, I have an idea... how about we have oursevles a flaming Tables match, where one of us has to burn while being slammed through it. I know these fans are probably are going to love it.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, that's a quote from some FREAK that dont know how 2 talk so ellenoquently as I do so I'm gonan try to translate for him. He wants to get his ass BURNTED by me in a FLAMER table match on this show. Not sure if that means the table is afire or if we got 2 burn the person THEN put them thru table. But who cares, either way I will win easily because I am going to take some goat pollen first."

Sarah Lacklan's official manager, hypeboi, marketing mentor & insurance policy, as established July 12th, 2020.

Greggo's promises to his client for 2020 Relentless season:
1) More "seen" and "liked" promos than any non-Greggo promoted PPV season in any fed
2) Less idiots spelling/pronouncing her name wrong
3) Access to free street drugs JUST in case they're needed (not saying they are!)
5) Free off-camera baby oil massage service (provided by Greggo)
8) Custodial service at a discounted rate (provided by Son of Greggo)
9)
10) Victory, no matter the means

-Sarah singing with EXPEN$IVE holographic images of "the red hot chili peppers" in her first must-see big budget SFX RP (super friggin xtreme recorded promo):
(09-13-2020 01:46 PM)The "Red Hot Chili Peppers" w/ ACTUAL Sarah Lacklan Said:  
Beating jobbers, I'll be there
Lay down, get beat
Sit back, prone bone
This jobber’s...unknown
When they start and ring that bell
Charlie’s gonna run like hell
Charlie's jobbin’ to me
*BONUS: That ^ RP ^ (recorded promo) also contains a SHANE CARVER namedrop somewhere in it! But what's said about the XWF's resident inactive ghost/asshole? You'll laugh if you go find it... trust us. ;)

-Sarah definitely speaking to the whole roster and putting them in their place:
(08-06-2020 07:54 PM)Sarah Lacklan, Greggo's best client ever Said:  
YOUR best is losing again.

MY best is winning multiple championships and accolades at one event.

Then again, considering what all you have been doing while I was away, no one should be truly surprised.

-Robert Main, 2nd highest ranking champion in XWF, admitting his (and your) place:
(08-06-2020 03:45 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main, speaking honestly and totes not being sarcastic at all Said:  The Engineer... Shawn... Cent... You... We all fall to the real queen of the XWF and new Universal Champion...
Buy in to the hype. Never before has it been so obvious who the top talent is. Never before has everyone embraced the top draw. Never before has a champion already defeated the whole roster without even beating them in a match. Drink the chilled coffee type drink. Accept her, worship her, and stop taking your eyes off of her.

Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes GREGGO has a wet scrotum!'s post:
Ash Quinn (09-18-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-17-2020 07:44 PM

(09-17-2020 09:34 AM)Hanari Carnes Said:  
(09-17-2020 01:53 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  im in to tag with hanari if he's up to it.. the latin lover and the italian sex machine in action!! BOOK IT!

I'll tag with you, but my advice to you is....don't fuck this up.

i assure you and the rest of the group.. i will not fuck this up.. whomever we face will get taken to the xtreme!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Find
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-18-2020 06:48 AM

(09-17-2020 10:27 AM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said:  
(09-16-2020 08:44 PM)The Freak Said:  Let's settle this on night back on Warfare on the 14th show, even though we can settle this later on when you are prepared from seeing Sarah almost ticking herself off from reaching the brass ring known as the Universal Championship at Rose Bowl.

In terms of a fight, I have an idea... how about we have oursevles a flaming Tables match, where one of us has to burn while being slammed through it. I know these fans are probably are going to love it.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, that's a quote from some FREAK that dont know how 2 talk so ellenoquently as I do so I'm gonan try to translate for him. He wants to get his ass BURNTED by me in a FLAMER table match on this show. Not sure if that means the table is afire or if we got 2 burn the person THEN put them thru table. But who cares, either way I will win easily because I am going to take some goat pollen first."

Ok, Ok lemme get this pile o crap sorted. There are so many things here I can run with but I will focus on one. You are gonna be in a FLAMER table match huh?? All I have to ask who is the bitch and who is the butch?? Please please tell me that you will get married in a small civil ceremony at the unitarian church dressed like storm troopers!!! By the way I got my peacher's ;license on the interwebs so I can officiate if needed! Also yours truly has to be the guest ref in this blinkin shit show pretty please,
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
VVR (09-24-2020)
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi
TITLE - Hart

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-18-2020 11:09 AM

I'm in.

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Find
Notorious Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-18-2020 03:06 PM

In.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
17 | 17 | 1

[Image: VHBkvXn.png]

0xChampion || Indie Darling Eternal

Star of the Month - April 2019
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder

Spoiler: Previous Banner
[Image: NlIvk3l.png]

All Time Career
Wins | Losses | Draws
17 | 18 | 1
Find
Pedro Golden Patron Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-21-2020 10:09 AM

Pedro Golden Patron is back and is in
Find
Fantasia Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

09-21-2020 01:19 PM

I'd like to have a match if that's cool with people on the Warfare team. Plus it's in Frankfurt ... i LOVE Frankfurters.

[Image: fanny.jpg]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fantasia's post:
Thaddeus Duke (09-27-2020)
Robbie Bourbon Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Here for Fun

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-23-2020 08:47 AM

On behalf of the entire Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I will be there to defend being Warfare MVP.

[Image: 18ytmde.png]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robbie Bourbon's post:
Ash Quinn (09-24-2020)
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-25-2020 10:31 AM

(09-16-2020 01:08 PM)AntonyTheJerk Said:  On behalf of Mastermind who is still under the weather from his heinous attack by Thaddeus Duke on the last Warfare, I am putting his name forward. He has a match that has come up which he was in discussions with before the heinous attack. His opponent will be none other than the infamous Doctor Louis D'Ville. All will be revealed about that match at Relentless. Stay tuned for that.

Plus I'm also putting my client Kris The Hammer Von Bonn forward. He needs a match. He usually takes matches off while Mastermind is competing but like I said he needs a match. So both members of the Misfits will be competing.

You might wanna tell your girl Scarlett to rest up after this week because she's gonna get one helluva beating come Day 2.

[Image: ashybanneralt.png]
Find
GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Making Sarah Moist Again, ImageRepair101
TITLE - HMW

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

09-25-2020 10:49 AM

(09-18-2020 06:48 AM)Ash Quinn Said:  
(09-17-2020 10:27 AM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said:  

Ok, Ok lemme get this pile o crap sorted. There are so many things here I can run with but I will focus on one. You are gonna be in a FLAMER table match huh?? All I have to ask who is the bitch and who is the butch?? Please please tell me that you will get married in a small civil ceremony at the unitarian church dressed like storm troopers!!! By the way I got my peacher's ;license on the interwebs so I can officiate if needed! Also yours truly has to be the guest ref in this blinkin shit show pretty please,

"Mmmmm sorreh gurl I almost din't see you there. Yeah I should be all rested up and healthy by then so you have nothing to worry about catching if you wanna guest ref my flamer table match with Freak boi."

"Let's do this! Hey booker mans, here is yer MAIN EVENT 4 the show!"

"Greggo vs Freak w/ guest ref Ash the cunt! Hell yeahs!"
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like GREGGO has a wet scrotum!'s post:
Ash Quinn (09-26-2020), Halocen (09-25-2020)
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-26-2020 07:08 AM

(09-25-2020 10:49 AM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said:  
(09-18-2020 06:48 AM)Ash Quinn Said:  
(09-17-2020 10:27 AM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said:  "Mmmmm, mmmmm, that's a quote from some FREAK that dont know how 2 talk so ellenoquently as I do so I'm gonan try to translate for him. He wants to get his ass BURNTED by me in a FLAMER table match on this show. Not sure if that means the table is afire or if we got 2 burn the person THEN put them thru table. But who cares, either way I will win easily because I am going to take some goat pollen first."

Ok, Ok lemme get this pile o crap sorted. There are so many things here I can run with but I will focus on one. You are gonna be in a FLAMER table match huh?? All I have to ask who is the bitch and who is the butch?? Please please tell me that you will get married in a small civil ceremony at the unitarian church dressed like storm troopers!!! By the way, I got my preacher's license on the interwebs so I can officiate if needed! Also, yours truly has to be the guest ref in this blinkin shit show pretty please,

"Mmmmm sorreh gurl I almost din't see you there. Yeah I should be all rested up and healthy by then so you have nothing to worry about catching if you wanna guest ref my flamer table match with Freak boi."

"Let's do this! Hey booker mans, here is yer MAIN EVENT 4 the show!"

"Greggo vs Freak w/ guest ref Ash the cunt! Hell yeahs!"

I will be happy to do this!! Hell I will even marry you, two lovers, after the match free of charge I'm that nice of a gal!!

Find
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-27-2020 07:04 AM

Wheezing through broken ribs....

I got take this one off chaps, but I will still guest ref o course

Find
Jenny Myst Offline
Shooting Star
TITLE - Shooting Star

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2020 08:30 AM

If I lose I want a singles match with whoever the other loser is. I will definitely have some aggression I don't want misplaced

I think her original opt in should stand, your honor. She after all doesn't want to misplace her aggression! She said it herself, if she LOSES she wants a singles match. She LOST, she's a LOSER. I think she should at least be awarded a jobber. Just my two cents, your honor.

Oh and whatever match she's in, I wanna ref by the way. I look good in stripes, aww hell I look good in everything!

Ok tootles"

[Image: 8T581Rf.gif]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Ash Quinn (09-27-2020)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Offline
Hello, my friends!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-27-2020 09:18 AM

(09-27-2020 08:30 AM)Jenny Myst Said:  I think her original opt in should stand, your honor. She after all doesn't want to misplace her aggression! She said it herself, if she LOSES she wants a singles match. She LOST, she's a LOSER. I think she should at least be awarded a jobber. Just my two cents, your honor.

Oh and whatever match she's in, I wanna ref by the way. I look good in stripes, aww hell I look good in everything!

Ok tootles"

Do you HAVE to be so mean?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Ash Quinn (09-27-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-27-2020)
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-27-2020 09:47 AM

(09-27-2020 08:30 AM)Jenny Myst Said:  

I think her original opt in should stand, your honor. She after all doesn't want to misplace her aggression! She said it herself, if she LOSES she wants a singles match. She LOST, she's a LOSER. I think she should at least be awarded a jobber. Just my two cents, your honor.

Ok tootles"

No no ol Girl is spot on put me in!! I really need to beat the ever lovin hell outta some unlucky bastard!! I should be fairly healed up by then I would hate to be the unlucky fool who draws my card! Bring that shiite on! Oh and Jenny sweetheart throw on your stripes, I'm down

Find
Soft Fluffy Graves Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-27-2020 10:23 AM

(09-27-2020 08:30 AM)Jenny Myst Said:  

Ok tootles"

You look best in the BOB shower room. I really dig the tail btw.

You shouldn't be ashamed of it girl, I love freaks!

OOC: Also, NOT IN lol

FUzz IS A BITCH!!!
BIG D IS A SUPER PUSSY!!!

FIGHT ME!

[Image: Gravesbanner2020.png]

2x XWF Xtreme Champion
XWF Trios Champion w/ AX3 (Robert Main and Jim Caedus)
April 2017 Superstar Of The Month
June 2018 Superstar Of The Month

Pre-2012

XWF World Champion (defunct)
XWF Tag Team Champion w/ Sean Graves

[Image: NWologo-20200830224500230.jpg]
Find
Ash Quinn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-27-2020 04:46 PM

Ash is shown laughing her ass off....

"Tail" huh? Sometimes over here in my neck o da woods, we call an ass a tail. If this is the case cool. If she does have a tail though I want photographic proof ya bunch o freaks!!

Find
Sebastian Duke Offline
Legend. Period.

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-27-2020 05:26 PM

Give me that bitch Nathaniel Idenhaus if ya don't mind, Smokin' Bob.

Non-title of course.

Don't need no part-time Hart champ, amirite?

[Image: t3iwTfc.png]

60-22-2

Achievements & Accolades:
  • Seeded Thaddeus Duke (You're welcome)
  • Hall of Legends - Leap of Faith - July 2020
  • XWF All Time Top 50
  • 1x XWF Universal Champion
  • 1x XWF Xtreme Champion
  • 1x XWF Intercontinental Champion
  • 1x XWF United States Champion
  • 1x XWF North Korean/TV Champion
  • 3x XWF Tag Team/Trios Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM
  • 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (yesterday)
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-27-2020 06:16 PM

Did someone call for a jobber?

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-10-02

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion
Find
Sebastian Duke Offline
Legend. Period.

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-27-2020 06:32 PM

(09-27-2020 06:16 PM)LiamRoberts Said:  Did someone call for a jobber?

Idenhaus has already opted in Liam, but I'm sure they can use another.

60-22-2

• XWF All Time Top 50
  • 1x XWF Xtreme Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM
  • 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (yesterday)
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-27-2020 07:32 PM

(09-27-2020 05:26 PM)Sebastian Duke Said:  Give me that bitch Nathaniel Idenhaus if ya don't mind, Smokin' Bob.

Non-title of course.

Don't need no part-time Hart champ, amirite?

I am sorry Mr. Duke, you can't have Mr Idenhaus this Warfare, he has a match already lined up with someone else. But if you like I can give you another match.
Find
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Regular Guy, Fuckin' Ready

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-27-2020 07:51 PM

(09-27-2020 07:32 PM)SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Said:  I am sorry Mr. Duke, you can't have Mr Idenhaus this Warfare, he has a match already lined up with someone else. But if you like I can give you another match.

He says "yeah sure fine, whatever."

[Image: jevaeUn.png]
Career Record: 25 - 12

XWF Accomplishments
  • 3x XWF Xtreme Champion
  • 2x XWF Television Champion
  • 3 Day Sweep of Relentless 2020
  • Unbeaten Streak From 10/10/16 to 7/8/17
  • Chris Chaos Kryptonite (not really an accomplishment, but its fact)

OOC: Overall Career Record: 107-51-2
Find
Not a Nazi
TITLE - Hart

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

yesterday 01:18 AM

OOC: Just put me in two matches. I'm fine with that. Duke said non-title, so it works. I'm sure Duke won't feel upset he isn't my sole dance partner for the evening, lol.

Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Find
Not a Nazi
TITLE - Hart

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

yesterday 01:30 AM

(09-27-2020 06:32 PM)Sebastian Duke Said:  
(09-27-2020 06:16 PM)LiamRoberts Said:  Did someone call for a jobber?

Idenhaus has already opted in Liam, but I'm sure they can use another.

"Either the early onset dementia has started to kick in or you're a lot older than I realized."

Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Find
Sebastian Duke Offline
Legend. Period.

XWF FanBase:
Very random

yesterday 05:48 AM

(yesterday 01:18 AM)Nathaniel Idenhaus Said:  OOC: Just put me in two matches. I'm fine with that. Duke said non-title, so it works. I'm sure Duke won't feel upset he isn't my sole dance partner for the evening, lol.

You sure? I'm not trying to overwork anyone.

60-22-2

• XWF All Time Top 50
  • 1x XWF Xtreme Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM
  • 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Find
Sebastian Duke Offline
Legend. Period.

XWF FanBase:
Very random

yesterday 07:39 AM

OOC: Out after all, sorry to be a pain Smokin Bob

60-22-2

• XWF All Time Top 50
  • 1x XWF Xtreme Champion
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM
  • 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Find
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wednesday Night Warfare - OPT IN - 10/28/2020 SBW-SmokingBobWilliams 2 17 today 10:28 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Wednesday Night Warfare - OPT IN - 9/2/20 SBW-SmokingBobWilliams 24 432 08-18-2020 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jenny Myst
  Wednesday Night Warfare - OPT IN - 8/19/20 SBW-SmokingBobWilliams 14 334 08-04-2020 06:10 PM
Last Post: Lynx

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)