Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite my faiulres
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-18-2013, 11:41 AM

Ropes tied around a man with a mask on inside of a sewer, with a chair leaned back against the wall, and the aforementioned man sitting against it with a piece of paper in his lap. He looks up at the camera nervously. "Is..is it on?" He stutters giving just that sentence to whoever is holding the camera, and they must've said yes because he begins to speak.

"You all say that my greatest defeat was allowing something I did not care for to be taken from me and stripped but in reality my greatest defeat was something far worse and far more painful to myself, rather than to any of you imbeciles. You see, months ago I promised a man I once knew deep down in the indies that once I made it, I would use my stature to allow him an opportunity in this amazing federation."

The masked man struggles in the chair, attempting to break free, but another man enters the shot and delivers a boot to his face, knocking him over. He continues to give his speech, after recuperating from the blow a bit.

"That never came to fruition. Recently, I was hunted by cops for the murder of an opponents parents. But those cops, John and Jack, were the perpetrators of the murder themselves. John was killed. Jack is still very alive and is the wrestler I never gave such a break a to. He has hunted me, kidnapped me, and is now demanding a contract within the hour by the XWF.com, or else-

CM Punk will be terminated."
Another man enters the scene. He is tall, white, skinny, wearing sunglasses, and has many tattoos. He has some piercings and longish hair with a beard, and begins to remove Punk's mask. As he removes it, he kicks Punk in the teeth.

The man, begins to speak. "Call me Indiana Jack. Get me my fucking contract."

The camera zooms in on a shot of the man before exiting out.

[Image: tumblr_mlcz4xiIDg1qbr1wbo1_500.jpg]

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post