Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Relentless is over...
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-17-2020, 11:13 PM

Greggo is covered, covered, COVERED in shit from head to toe. He's got a bad limp, a visible erection, and is covered in shit.

"Mmmmm, mmmm I'll cry alright. At yer funerial after I bury you. HAOWW YEEAH BURRRRRR(greggo shakes like he's freezing)RRRRRRRRRN BABEH BURN!"

"I opted in 4 that date so all you'z gott2do now is go accept yer fate. Boi, I'm gonna beat yer dumb balls in on the 14TH."

Greggo passes out in a disturbingly large puddle of shit and as the camera pulls back we see a trail of scat that runs longer than Gilly's superdick.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-17-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-15-2020, 07:19 AM
re:Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-15-2020, 06:36 PM
re:Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-16-2020, 07:44 PM
Once Relentless is over... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-17-2020, 11:13 PM