Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Relentless is over...
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-15-2020, 10:16 AM

"Hrmmmm, yes HRMMmmm not MMMM this time. Cuz I'm confuzzled instead of appetite soaked."

"Raab, didn't I already tell you off yesterdeh? And din' you tell me to stop talkin to you and u wanna wait for Sarah to finally notice you 1st hand? WTF now ur asking for me?"

Greggo, it's not the same guy.

"Huh who saids that?!"

I did. It's GOD.

"WuuuOAH! WOAH! GoDdD?!? In the flesh?"

No. But yes, GOD.

"What is your command? Do I need to take on another new client ASAP and add them to my and Sar's GREGGO FAM stable?"

No, you fool. I'm just here to tell you the Freak and Lord Raab are not the same person.

"WTF? Then what do I do?"

"God?"

"GOD???"

"Uuuuuuhm shits man what do I do? Whatever ok ok think think."

"I got it! Freak I accept yer challenge!"

"On 1 condition!!!1!!! (yes 1, like in the excrementation marks lmfao)"

"You can name the time n' place but only if you change what you said right now! You gotta tell all ur fans TO NOT chant shitty things about me and NOT boo my client. You tell them you made a typo. You tell them you meant to say 'support Sarah, the invincible champion of champions, and buy her merch! and click like on all her RPs!' but make sure u tell them RP stands for recorded promo or they get thrown off."

"Do it. Fix yer werds n' you got a deal!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-15-2020, 07:19 AM
Once Relentless is over... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-15-2020, 10:16 AM
re:Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-15-2020, 06:36 PM
re:Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-16-2020, 07:44 PM