Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Relentless is over...
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-15-2020, 07:19 AM

We see a bunch of (18+) cheerleaders who reside in Santa Monica at the pier, with a rowdy group of people without their mask on their ugly faces. They start to pep up the fans for Relentless, and we see the cheerleaders doing their routine. After that, we see The Freak in a Relentless letter man jacket with a megaphone to speak.

"Are you people ready for Relentless?"

The people start to cheer loudly.

"Good, I am here to promote the show that will span across three days in Califorina. There will be fucking blast, there will be twist and turns...and most of all, there will be champions upon champions. There will be paintball fights, Pokemon duels, and even a gladiator theme at Rose Bowl. Who knows, I might appear in one of them."

Then he laughs and speaks on the megaphone.

"Jokes aside, I will personally give you all free tickets and a boat ride to Alcatraz to see all the shows, it's on me!"

Then he signals the event staffers to hand them all three tickets to the show, and they all started to go crazy hype over the free tickets.

"This is my gift to you all who are here today, but what I want you all to do. I want you all to go watch that Universal Ladder match at Rose Bowl Arena, and yell out "FUCK GREGGO" ontop of your lungs. If you can show your support to Charlie to dethrone reign of terror of Sarah."

Then he looks at the people, who then started to scream "FUCK GREGGO" before the show even came to town.

"Yes Greggo, fuck you... and what you stand for in this company.. I know you aren't much of a fighter, lord knows you couldn't fight Jim Dumbson last Savage. At this point, I even want a shot at you. So if you aren't afraid of The Freak, then show up here at the pier, because I want to talk to you about tearing your ass out of your brain."

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-15-2020, 07:19 AM
re:Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-15-2020, 06:36 PM
re:Once Relentless is over... - by The Freak - 09-16-2020, 07:44 PM