Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving Home & Returning to XWF!
Fantasia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

09-23-2020, 05:41 PM

(The Gilbertson home. We see Fantasia's family sitting at the table. About to eat what appears to be a pork roast. Sitting there is Mr. Gilbertson (her father) Joanne (step mother) Julie (her younger sister) waiting around for Fanny to make her appearance from... sleeping all day.)

Mr. Gilbertson

This is ridiculous. Where is your sister, Julie? Is she hung over again. Supper is going to get cold.... god damn it. FANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, NOW!!!

Joanne
Oh be nice, hun. She's going through a rough time.

Mr. Gilbertson
Rough? Why because she hasn't paid rent since she lost her 'rassling' job? Or the fact that she is depressed and 'heart broken' that she let down that Wizard guy after some scum bag attacked her forcing her to leave that stupid XWF... I assumed she'd get a regular job but nooooo... she just mopes or the fact that she spends her night in her room watching 80s and 90s bad action related movies on DVD, MY DVDs that I paid for. How many Steven Segal fl8icks can one girl watch... and Drinking and smoking god knows what... ya it's been real ROUGH for her... FANNY!!!!! HURRY UP!

(Fanny enters the kitchen staggering and moping around)

Fanny
What's up bitches!!!???!!

Julie

HI, FANNY! I talked to my boss at Dairy Queen... and he said he could use the help if you're interested...

Fanny
Yeaaaahhh. I'm trying to keep my options open right now instead of cleaning the toilets covered in ice cream shits and serving snot nose brats soft or hard cones... that's a prostitutes job,, and That's Derek right? Derek... Sanders?

Julie
Um, Chris Mcrae... the one you...

Fanny
OOOOOOH! Chrissy Poopers. I used to babysit him in high school. Classic. He was like 7 and he'd still shit his pants... it was hilarious. Then we banged when he turned 18 when he took me as his date to prom. The teachers were worried i was a bad influence on him. But i taught him lots. About life being a sweet fruit and how you should get a shot for syphilis... and not wait like he did. Loser...

Joanne
Oh how is the job hunt going, dear?

Fanny
You're not my mother, Joanne. BUTT OUT!!

Mr. Gilbertson
BE NICE, FANNY!

Fanny
Well it's true... and NO, dad. YOU 'BE NICE!" You get divorced faster than a celebrity couple. And you had more reventions than Madonna... I mean what is she the material girl or pop queen whooooore? And you're a cop...the laughing stock on the whole police force downtown... a JOKE! You know what... I don't need this right now. I'm already going through too much stuff. Like i just reapplied with XWF but what with Robert Main did to me and him luring around there waiting to kill me one more time... kidding. I didn't die... but I could of. And i'm not sure how I feel about it. Like I was totally embarrassing in my debut match there, being the first straw breaking The Wizards winning straw streak when Main destroyed me. . Then I walked away... from the Wiz... from the wrestling dream... from everything... you guys know i contemplated suicide. I told you a bunch of times...

[Image: fannydinner.jpg]

Mr. Gilbertson
Just eat your roast pork...

Julie
Yeah, !

Fanny
Listen... you can't call me or other people ... the people of twitter and myself prefer to be called 'Spectrum Heroes'... and Dad, Nah, roast pork is disgusting... I want chicken tenders! And fries... Joanne... get on that... thanks...

Mr. Gilbertson
Fuck Twitter... even though it makes online internet divorces easier... but You will eat what's on the table, missy!

Fanny
I will kick you in the groin so hard! I am not eating this... I don't even know what those little green things are...

Julie
Peas?

Fanny
Piece of what?

Julie
No, peas...

Fanny
Yeah, no. Please. No more of tiny green things... Julie and I are sick of slop bucket hot suppers you force up to swallow and throw up or poop out... we want oven baked chicken tenders and French fries...

(Fanny winks at her sister)

Mr. Gilbertson
I swear to god, you eat that god damn fucking roast now... Det John Andersons daughter Becky is going to astronaut school. And my daughter doesn't know what a pea is!

Fanny
P.S. This dad...

(Fanny stands up and gives her father the finger, Everyone goes quiet.)

Fanny
That! Just! Happened! Take that fatty roast pork and chunky potatoes and those freaking little green balls... and shove'em up yo' butt!!!

Joanne
Peas?

Fanny
PEACE to you too... non-mom!!! I'm going to my room!

(AWKWARD SILENCE)

Joanne
She's had a rough week.

Mr. Gilbertson
You know she's almost 40, right?

(IN FANNY'S ROOM. She looks in the mirror.)

Fanny
What happened to you?

Fanny's Reflection
My no knows...

Fanny
Bhahh!

(She lays on her bed looking at her phone and staring at a folded poster on her closet door of Steven Segal partly covered by a XWF poster of THE WIZARD.)

Fanny
I let you down, Wizard... but it's not over yet...

(Dramatic music from the Under Siege movie soundtrack begins playing as Fanny looks on her phone)

Fanny's Phone
XWF would love to have you back... if you are medically cleared. A C C E P T E D

(Fanny stands up and texts something back before packing her things in a gym bag.)

FANNYS PHONE
Yes, I am 100% medically cleared, See you soon...

(Fanny looks into the mirror again. She chugs down a warm beer, trying not to gag. Her nose begins to bleed from her left nostril. She laughs it off and uses a roll of XWF branded toilet paper to clean her bloody nose.)

FANNY
I'm back, XWF! Comin' to get ya, Robby Main...

FANNYS Reflection
YOU CAN DOOO IT!

Fanny (laughing)
Haha, Classic ME!

(Fanny picks up her gym back and kisses her palm and touches the Wizards poster as the scene fades to black on a zoom in of the poster..)

[Image: fanny.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Fantasia's post:
(09-23-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-24-2020), thewizard (09-23-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-23-2020)