Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2020
let's boogie, friends.
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-13-2020, 08:45 PM

[The scene doesn’t matter since nobody will care, it’s just Freak in some room somewhere, just standing in front of a green portrait of Mayor Of Flavortown. He’s dressed in his finest hoodie and sweatpants in 100 degree weather in some unknown state as he speaks.]

The Freak Of W.R.E.A.M: Hello all, I am The Freak who’s out here just enjoying my life where Relentless is taking place in. I thought I had no place on the card, but ever since I won the belt off Greggo (who kept insisting Eric had it); things had been looking up for me. I managed to become a more happier, sociopathic, odd man out all within this span of a few days here. Now, I got to admit, that I had no idea I’d be in one of the most biggest PPV this company has to offer.

Now, I’m defending it against Jim Jimson, the pinecone fucker who makes even Liam Roberts the John Cena of all losers in this place. The man, the myth, the bullshitter he is… god, know I know why he’s so over with these people, he makes them feel like he can score one over him. He makes Barry Horowitz look like a grand slam champion, with how many times he’s been on his back. The most claim he’s gotten was being a multi time HMW champion, which itself is a very meh kind of thing to acknowledge.

Since this is the weapons match, I will make sure he doesn’t come out alive from that Saint Monica Pier, I can promise that he’ll be bloodied to the point that even Sharks will feast on his useless pinecone filled body of his, they’ll even want to spit him out for now having that right flavor in their sharp teeth. I am a kind of guy, who will make you reconsider you time in the Federweight division, and that Jim Jimson hadn’t seen what I can do to him. That guy, will learn who The Freak is, if I had to show it to Mastermind, Charlie… then hey, he’ll be my official prey on my Tour de Le Freak Of Pain on the 25th of August.

Jim Jimson, if you don’t know much about me, good that makes it even easier to make you scared of what I can do to you. I can even hang you by the Farris wheel, and let you swing until you end up back in that ring dizzy, or I can bash your brains in with a Chair until brain matter leaks out in the pier. There are SO many ways I can destroy you Jim, so I hope you and your so called fans will witness a live murder on the pier…

You will not outlast me in my Weapon Playground, Jim…

[End Transmission]

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Freak's post!
(09-13-2020)