Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-13-2020, 08:25 PM Exclamation  A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS -->

Visibly upset Greggo on screen NOW!

"Mmmm, mmmmm, GRRRRRR! Hey sleepy heads! Any reason you dingbats ain't paying my client Sarah the likes and votes she deserves? It's bad enough you fucks helped ROB HER of her rightful star of the month award because you idiots had to start bullshit rumors about it being set up when she DESTROYED everyone in the Leap of Faith match and then RAPED THE FUCK out of Shawn Warstein a few minutes later to cash in and take the title (assholes!).... but now you dicks aren't giving her new RP (recorded promo) any likes???? This is the best RP the xwf has had TO DATE, yet..."

"As of right now only our friend Robert Main has 'liked' it. That's it!!!???"

"Kenzi? Rubes? LANE? PRYCE? Can I get a like from SOMEONE up on my gurl's goddang rp (recorded promo)?"

"Here's the link, you lazy sons of bitches: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=38182 and yes I just spoke a clickable link."

"This isn't rocket science, guys. You load up my client's badass promo, you WATCH it from start to finish, you sing along with it, you accept the fact that it's better than ANYTHING you ever done in yer life, and then you slap yo shitty 'like' on the damn thing for all to see!"

Greggo shakes his head in DISGUST...

But then waits to see the fruits of his labor as he sits back, just staring at Lacklan's RP (recorded promo) in a dark, empty room with only a small television in the corner. He waits. He knows they'll come...

He's still watching.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Johnny Legend (09-14-2020), Ned Kaye (09-13-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-15-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-14-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-15-2020)

Messages In This Thread
A Champion's Path to most liked instead of most complained about by jealous LOSERS - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-13-2020, 08:25 PM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 04:05 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 07:59 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 11:12 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 11:59 AM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 12:26 PM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-14-2020, 05:45 PM
Hey Fuck Heads! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 09-15-2020, 06:35 AM