Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test #3
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-13-2020, 03:25 PM

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, hey @Charlie Nickles it's me again."

"Greggo."

"And for yer thurd test, we will see if yer smart enough to counter an obvious attack that will otherwise cost you your big shot!"

"Yuppers, it's totes a thing around here in xwf that even when people know they'z gonna get attacked, they DO NOTHING about it. It doesn't matter who the attacker is, or who the victim is, or even what title may be involved. People around here just don't know how to counter SHIT."

"So here you go Charlie."

"Relentless night 1."

"I am lit'chrally going to attack you."

"By myself."

"RIGHT after yer HMWQT title match, where you'll easily beat those two jobbers to the jobbers."

"My weapon of choice will be a large black dildo, and will be in my right hand. It's the same dildo Gilly has been seen with in the past during shows."

"I will use that dildo to aggravate yer injured body and renew all the damage Camp Cool Source has thrust upon you, and you will move on to night three to be KILL'T by my Sar."

"There ya have it, you dumb shit fuckin' cuck who couldn't draw a bingo hall sized crowd if yer life depended on it. Will you be smart enough to be prepared and COUNTER ATTACK me now that I've told you all the details you need?"

"Nope. Yer too stupid. Way too friggin stupid."

"And that's why you already lost to my client. Because I'M been already done beat you! Even on the mental game! Which wasn't 'sactly hard to do! Mr. self professed UNDEFEATED JOBBER (yes guys he called himself that before!) Nice win loss record so far, LOSSSSERRRRRRRRRRRRR. Almost as nice as mine!"

#ThisWillBeQuick #NextChallengerGetReady

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post