Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Shoot For The Stars Part 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-16-2020, 03:02 PM

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now

"You know, it's funny. Up until Saturday, I carried the Bombshell Title with me, even wearing it out to the ring on occasion, despite it being defunct. I still have the old belt in my travel bag. People asked my why I did that, and I never gave them the liberty of answering. I just blushed, smiled, and told them I didn't know. I knew. Since the moment they made that title, I felt like it was made for me. Designed for me. Destined for me. It was introduced after one of my matches, much like this one, and they did everything they could to keep it from me. Roxy Cotton wanted to rub it in my face that a belt that only made sense being around my waist would have to be earned against women who didn't deserve it. She did it to troll me, and it worked. I wasn't the first ever Bombshell Champion, much like I am not the first ever Shooting Star Champion. What I was, an am, is the longest reigning Bombshell Champ. I made it my goal, my mission, my everything, to go and get that title. I finally did it. Then Madison Dyson took it from me after 4 months. Only fitting I'd take it back from her last Saturday. I carried the Bombshell belt because it was a symbol of hard work and dedication, of standing up to the critics and excelling even when the odds are against you. Now this title has been "re-branded" as the Shooting Star Title, it got a cosmetic change and more modern name. Good. Because you are seeing a re-branded Jenny Myst, a new and improved, "better" Jenny Myst. I'll admit, though, this is weird for me. I come into this match in a position that is different than I am used to being in. I am used to going into these matches with something to prove, with all the pressure on my shoulders, with my back against the wall. I have made a career out of trying to prove myself and now I find myself in the position where two new comers to MY division have to prove themselves to me. No more outside looking in for me, more like looking down from my throne. I have conquered my demons, risen to the occasion, and become the one true QUEEN of XWF. Ash Quinn and Scarlet "The Huntress" get a first class ticket to what real competition looks like at Relentless. Ash got a dose of it on Warfare when she stepped into the steel cage with me, it was her first real highlight as a professional wrestler. She was on the wrong side of "Gold Digger" and I gotta give her credit, she wants some more. Most girls would have packed it up and left after an ass kicking like that on national television, and it speaks a lot about your character, or your IQ....either way, bravo.

Now, I come into another brutal ladder match against two ladies who want to make names for themselves around here. Scarlet and Ash are newcomers, but they are hungry. I get it. I was them once, too. I know how it feels to be looking up at the champion, wishing that one day you could, too, be holding that belt. I will not sleep on you. Either of you. You will have to scratch and claw and pry this belt away from me. It just means too much to me to throw it away, especially on on two women who look like Vampirella and Jigsaw on Drag Night. I mean I thought Ash Quinn was Jessalyn Hart all over again until I realized she didn't have the same banana nose. Skill set, however, about the same.

Deplorable.

What she does have, though, is the jawline of a 33 year old Peter Dinklage. Gives me such a great target to put my fist into. And Scarlet? You've been floating around the Anarchy scene for some time now, claiming you're on the hunt. Your nickname should be PeptoDismal. I don't see a hunter, I see a scavenger waiting to make her move. You have an opportunity to make waves, but to this point you've only proven you can make puddles. This is the biggest prize in the game right now. I am the trophy kill, but do you have the guts to pull the trigger?"

[Image: O0pIGI3.png]

Shoot for the stars, they always told her. Everyone told her she had so much potential, that she could do anything she wanted if she put her mind to it. Problem was, she didn't know what she wanted to do. She had dreams, visions, aspirations, but what she lacked was the courage to actually bring them to life. No matter what she tried to do, even if she followed the instructions to a T, she would always find a way to screw it up.

As she laid on the hood of her "fathers" car, looking at the sky, she thought about what it would be like to just disappear. Just to become one of those stars, looking down on the world that hadn't done her any favors. Was the only way people would look up to her, she thought.

There was a slight breeze in the southern Nevada air. It blew her hair slightly. This was her favorite spot to come and look at the stars. Quiet, for the most part, and public property. She was parked just south of the 20 yard line, outside the fence, by the football field at Mojave High School. She went to Cheyenne High School, but had enough of that place during the day. Mojave was more rural, and elevated on a hill so she had the best view.

She thought about her life, and where she was going. Why didn't her real parents want her? Why had she developed earlier than most of her classmates, why did guys only want sex, why didn't she understand math that well? Why was she even alive?

As she sighed a bit to herself, she sat up quickly when she heard the familiar tires-on-pavement-rumble of another car coming. It wasn't long before she saw headlights. Who would be out here this time of night?

She froze in place as the car pulled up next to her "fathers" and the engine cut. Getting out of the car was her cheer leading coach.

"Coach Dawson?!"

"Jennifer."

"What the hell are you doing out here? It's 2 am and this isn't even our school!"

"First of all, language young lady", he said, sitting on the bumper of his own car, "secondly, this is the best place in the area to see the stars. I come out here to sky watch sometimes. Nerd, I know."

Mr. Dawson was also the guidance counselor at the school and had the troubled teen in his office many times.

"Same" she huffed.

"I could ask you the same. It's rather late. Your parents probably wonder where you are."

"My 'parents' don't give a damn. As long as I don't get in trouble and end up giving them a bad name in the local newspaper, I could die for all they care. As long as it didn't make them look bad."

He sighed a bit, shaking his head.

"Jen.....I doubt that. I bet they care for you very much. You are much too hard on yourself. You've got a bright future, so much ahead of you."

There it was again, those expectations being placed on her. Everyone had expectations for her, but nobody stopped to ask what she expected for herself.

She decided to change the subject.

"I just came out here to get a breather, ya know? Hectic at home right now."

"You aren't even old enough to legally drive"

"You gonna cuff me?"

He smiled. She was always a bit of a free spirit with a touch of rebel. His smile faded when he noticed her arm, however. Several deep cut marks. They looked fresh. She tried to hide it with the sleeve of her shirt but when she stretched her arm they became sickeningly visible.

This time he decided to change to topic.

"Are you out here often?"

"Often as I can"

"What is your goal? Your end game? What are you looking to achieve from this?"

"The same thing you are. Just to get away. To watch the sky....."

"I do it as a hobby, I have a feeling a 15 year old girl doesn't have a space hobby."

She shot him a look.

"......big game Friday Night. We take on Sunrise Manor. Would be a shame if my top flier went MIA."

"........top flier? I fell last week, fucked up the whole routine, and you wanna make me top flier?"

"Again, language. Also, everyone makes mistakes, Jen. Nobody is perfect. Nobody judged you, hell, most people probably didn't even realize."

"The men did. They got a nice view up my skirt."

"Happens. And the men? Men as in, the parents and students in the bleachers?"

"No. The men, in the suits and sunglasses. The men in all black."

He had a confused look on his face but decided not to press the issue. A decision he would regret less than a year later.

Sighing again, he got up on the hood of his car and laid out flat, next to hers. The two stared at the sky for a while, not saying anything. The Nevada sky is some of the most enchanting in the world. Mesmerizing, relaxing. A shooting star shot across the pitch black landscape.

"You know what that means, right? A shooting star?"

After a few more moments of silence she spoke again, this time with a pained tone. A small sniffle. Mr. Dawson could tell she had been silently crying to herself the last several minutes.

"I could really use a wish right now."

"Always shoot for the stars, Jen, and never give up. You can be anything you want to be."

She smiled, with a sniffle.

[Image: 4xuAg74.gif]

"The last two matches I had, they were personal to me. Mandii Rider and Madison Dyson have had histories with me that belong in storybooks, and I provided the final chapter, and the epilogue. What the two of you are is the beginning a new story, a new chapter, and I'll be damned if I slip back into my old ways. Everybody is thinking that I am going to get a full head, that I am going to get cocky here and bite off more than I can chew, lose this match, lose the title, and fall back to being to joke I used to be in their eyes.

No.

Those were the Chaos days. I was a joke because I was surrounded by a joke. I didn't have to cut the fat, he did it for me. Him and his new ogre of a girlfriend. Now, it is time for me to shine. It is MY time. I am the Shooting Star Champion and I plan to bring honor and glory to this belt and this division, something I failed to do when it was called the Bombshell Title. I wanted to bring honor to this division, but I was too self absorbed, I was too caught up in my own little world of delusion and arrogance. There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence, and now, I have the latter for the first time in my career. I understand that Ash and Scarlet are confident as well, but neither woman fully understands what confidence is. Confidence is built, it doesn't just appear. I said long ago, in my first match against Madison, a quote that I still live by. The secret to victory......its defeat. Being knocked down over and over again.....it happens, but how many times you get up and learn from those mistakes, that is what defines you as a wrestler, as a champion, and as a person. I have been knocked on my ass enough to know that without it, I wouldn't be here. Without hitting rock bottom, I would have never reached the promise land. I am on a roll right now, but the truth is, a short year ago, I didn't know what a roll was. I knew how to talk a big game, but I wasn't quite ready to walk the same game I talked. I am woman enough to admit that. When I won the Bombshell Title, I had a coronation ceremony in the middle of the ring. I wanted everyone to see the accomplishment I felt I had earned. I wanted to rub into the faces of everyone who doubted me a title that I, to be fair, had no business holding. I won the title in a Bra and Panties match for god sake. I pulled another woman's clothes off to win the belt. How was that earning anything? Nobody, even myself, thought I'd be back here, doing this, holding a title. So I will be the one to climb that ladder, just like I have spent years climbing the ladder of success here, and I will pull my title back down and put it around my waist. You both bring your A games, mmkay? Because I don't want to hear any excuses about it afterwards. Bring your best so that I can show you what the best really looks like."

Sarina and Jenny are sitting at the day spa. They are getting their nails and toes done, all in preparation for the promotional tour that takes place before Relentless. They had to look good. Even though Sarina doesn't have a match, she is going to be on tour with Jenny and she wants to look good if she is going to be on television.

"I am SO excited for Relentless. And its night two, so after you win, we can go out and celebrate downtown. I heard San Fran has great sushi."

"Umm.....everything is closed. This is liberal California we are talking about. The virus is more real here than other places apparently."

"When have we ever been held down by rules and regulations? We are Hells Bells, you're a member of B.O.B and a champion to boot. We do what we want, girlie."

Jenny smiled.

"I mean, I get it. I do. We're here in a day spa when everything else in this stupid state is closed. We are INSIDE while everyone else has to get their stuff done on the front lawn like an Alabama hick."

"Eat your heart out Nancy Pelosi."

"If its good enough for her, its damn sure good enough for us."

The workers finished up, now they just had to sit with their nails under the heat for a few minutes. Sarina looked over at Jenny, and a smile came across her face. She knew that the Shooting Star Champ was feeling good today. She could sense it, they were besties after all.

"So tell me about this Ash Quinn.......you dominated her in the cage on Warfare.....but what else do you know about her?"

"I think maybe wrestling isn't her thing, ya know?"

"Elaborate, if you would."

"You can just tell she's going to pay a shit ton to an art college to come out of it with a wasted degree and a solid career at Winn Dixie."

"And then blame Trump for her debt."

"Trump. Biden. Her abandonment issues. Take your pick really."

"If she was a Spice Girl, she'd be Meh Spice"

"She's what happens when you order Billie Eilish on the Wish app."

The two giggled to each other.

" And Scarlet.....holy hell, talk about the definition of a wanna-be bitch face."

"Resting Average Face"

They laugh again. Jenny's face suddenly turns serious, however.

"For realz, though, I don't want you out there during the match."

Sarina's head snaps towards Jenny.

"I'm serious. I want to go out there and prove to the world that I can get the job done on my own. My entire career I have relied on a crutch. I don't want to give them any excuses for why they lost."

Sarina looks a bit taken aback, but nods her head.

"I am serious. I want to....no...I NEED to do this on my own. I need to climb that ladder, pull my belt back down, and show the world that I truly am the Queen."

The machine beeps. Their nails were finished.

"Scarlet and Ash are the next challenge thrown my way. They are young and hungry. But if they get "screwed" in this match, it is only going to lead to a rematch. I want it set in stone, decisive, that I am the number one female on this roster. No excuses."

Sarina smiles a bit of a sad smile, but nods again.

"I get it. Well, I'll still be there, cheering you on from backstage."

"I appreciate that."

The two get up and thank the women, giving them the cost plus a generous tip. They put on their masks and walk outside past a long line of people waiting to get their hair and nails done, outside, on the lawn. Sarina notices Jenny staring adamantly at this line.

"Kinda feel bad for them, don't ya?"

"Nope. Sucks to suck."

They walk to their Uber XL SUV and get in, leaving the also-rans behind.

^^^Foreshadowing 101^^^

[Image: XlBfTj0.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Atara Raven (09-18-2020), Charlie Nickles (09-24-2020), Chris Page (09-16-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-17-2020), VVR (09-17-2020)