Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2020
The Sweetest Feeling
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-12-2020, 08:13 PM

The scene opens with the champion sitting in a comfortable chair, the Heavymetalweight belt slung around his shoulder. Charlie's beaming with pride, a smile stretching from ear to ear. He takes a swig of whiskey from his tumbler. He smacks his lips with satisfaction as he places the now empty glass on the stool next to him.

23 years of hard work, blood, broken bones....all for this right here.

Charlie proudly taps his belt.

I always imagined what this moment would feel like. I dreamed it would be blissful, orgasmic, amazing.....but in all my wildest dreams...I never could truly appreciate how sweet this feeling is. To be the champion....it gives you a feeling I never knew possible. All my fantasies, all my desires, my whole life has been dedicated to winning a championship...and I never even knew how good it would be. But how could I?

Charlie chuckled to himself.

You know....I have never been a champion before. Hard to believe, I know. But I could never get it done. I had a few chances, here and there, but it never came through. They always ended with the same feeling.

Charlie's expression goes bare as his unblinking stare locks on to the camera. He leans forward.

Despair.

Charlie flips on a dime as a joyous smile spreads across his face. His eyebrows relax as he sits back in his chair.

But shit, now I've never been more happy! I made it, momma! I did it, dad! I know they're looking down on their little Charlie, proud as can be. And God's standing there next to them. Watching over me. Looking down with his grace. All those years you thought I wouldn't make it. All those years you thought I would waste away, destroying my body and my mind inside the squared circle.

Charlie stands up, his upper body going slightly out of frame as he lifts the championship belt to the sky.

This one's for you, ma'! All those lashings, all those whoopings, they toughened me up! Got me where I needed to be! And Jesus...I couldn't do this without your blessings!

Charlie sits back down in his chair, laying the belt across his lap as he refocuses on the camera.

This belt right here...it shows everyone that I'm something. That my parents raised me right. I can never let it go. If I let this belt slip through my fingers...what am I saying about my mom and dad?

Charlie shakes his head from side to side, emphasizing his dispute with the implication.

But you know....I got my selfish reasons for keeping this belt too. When I used to go the club, the ladies would pay ol' Charlie no mind. But now? Shiiiiit. When I walk into that gentleman's club with this belt around my shoulder the little strippers flock to ol' Charlie. Cause they know I'm a champion. And they just assume I'm gonna tip em' well, as a champion does. But guess what?

I still don't.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Atticus Gold (09-13-2020), bRiaN sTorM (09-14-2020)