Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Thaddeus - You disgust Me
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-16-2020, 04:52 PM

NOTE: With Mastermind still in recovery from the heinous attack by Thaddeus Duke, a fortnight ago, this Promo will be told in the words of Mastermind's wife. Maria

Ever since I met Mastermind, I have been watching all of his matches. It was at one event years ago, when he was just starting out, in the New Zealand Wrestling Competition, that I first met him. I was helping out an Uncle of mine back stage during one event. He was a medic in the NZWC, and I would often go along to the Wellington shows, courtesy of my father, and my uncle. I would help my uncle tend to those wrestlers who got injured during their matches. And well when I first met Mastermind during one of these Medical events, sparks flew from the very beginning.

Not that my mother ever wanted me around that world. She and Mastermind don't see eye to eye. They tolerate one another. But it was my father who paved the way for me to be at those events at the behest of my mother of course.

When I first started dating Mastermind, my mother wasn't happy. My father wanted me to happy, so because I was happy seeing Mastermind, he was all for it. Of course, when Mastermind had his career-threatening concussion issues, it was my father who offered Mastermind a job so that he can get by while he was trying to recover from the issues, and from there that really helped things. But my mother wasn't happy. But in the end, she had to accept Mastermind for who he was, but she was very hard on him. But in his love for me, he stood up to her antics, and over time, she softened her attitude towards him, but not by much.

I'm sure when Mastermind eventually retires from the industry, she'll change her views, but until that happens, then the frostiness between the two will always continue.

Like I said at the start, as I started being with Mastermind, I wanted to do my best to watch all of his matches and to be a very supportive girlfriend at first, and then-wife once we got married.

Of course when he got into situations that look bad, like beat downs from other wrestlers, or injuries, I worried about him. But he stood up to all of that, and got through it. I was so relieved.

When he semi-retired from the XWF a few years ago, I thought that was it. We could get to a normal life. Whatever normal for a retired wrestler. But I saw him going through hard times. He needed that time away in order to clear away the injuries that he had. Watching him suffer was the worst feeling him. Watching him battle within himself was the worst feeling ever. I tried to be supportive, but being supportive was only if he felt like he needed it.

I knew he would get the itch to return to the XWf, so I was okay with that. He wanted to go back for one final push, however long that was going to be. So far it's been two years. He's having fun doing his thing.

Now here's the thing. I've been with him during his two worse times of his wrestling career. The first one of course was when he was having those concussion issues that nearly sunk his career at the very beginning, and the second one was the semi-retirement from the XWF. The pain he went through both times was very hard to watch, but he pulled through, and so I thought he was over it, especially after forming the Misfits stable. People who had his back. People who could help him avoid serious injuries.

I was happy that my husband who loved being aloof, loved working for himself, finally gave in to that, and allowed to trust other people who he could work with. It took him years to find that confidence. And so I thought as he was winding down his career, or I was hoping he was winding down his career, then he wouldn't receive any more career threatening injuries because I don't think he could have handled it.

But then all of that flew out the window with what happened last Wednesday Night Warfare. Everything changed. For the worse.

MUNIC, GERMANY
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

Just prior to Warfare beginning, I phoned my husband from his Hotel room. He was putting too much pressure on himself because of his current losing streak which stood at 8 matches. He hated losing. It may seemed like he can take it when he does loses, but that's just his outward structure. I knew deep down inside that it was effecting him. He really did not want to equal his record of 9 straight losses in a row. That killed him the first time.

"Hi honey, I just wanted to ring you, to tell you how awesome you are,"

"Thanks Baby. That means a lot,"

"I have every faith in you that you'll beat this Tommy Wish character,"

"I have every confidence in myself that I will beat him too babe. Get back on that winning road, and head to Relentless with a win under my belt."

"Just don't get into your head if things don't go right early. You are always strong when you stay focused and you can turn things around."

"Thanks baby, I won't. I need to get going now. Your words mean a lot. I love you."

"I love you too,"

"Say hi to the kids for me. Tell them I'll be on the first flight home so I can spend time with them before I focus on Relentless,"

"I will honey. They always enjoy spending time with their father. Especially Vin. He told me yesterday he wants to become a wrestler just like his father, and his uncle Vinnie."

"That's nice. But we'll see. Hopefully I can change his mind. But if not I'm sure we can work around it. Anyway, Maria I love you."

"Love you too, 'M'."

And those were the last words that I heard from him. I didn't think about it at the time but I do now.

DURING MATCH WITH TOMMY WISH
2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

I sat down with my brother, Markus to watch the match. Markus was a wrestling fan, and he always looked up to my husband, which made our mother more angrier. So we always watched Mastermind's matches together.

It didn't start out so good, as Tommy came out firing, and then my husband was able to turn the tide back into his favor and from there had it all under control, and we were relieved when Mastermind finally broke his losing streak.

My brother was up dancing around the room. He was only 2 years younger than me at 40. But like I said, when it came to Wrestling, and my husband, he was a kid, especially when it came to major milestones.

"Yes, yes, yes, he did it. He finally won. After losing all those 8 matches, he finally won,"

"Settle down Markus. That's good news that he won, right before Relentless too,"

But then this happened:

After the match Said:the lights goes out in the arena. Then the lights suddenly comes back on, and the whole arena is in green lights, with smokes fuming in the ring. Mastermind then looks around the ring confused, as someone voice was booming on the X-Tron.

MARKUS: "This doesn't look good. This looks ominous."

After the match Said:???:"I HaVeD ArrIved!"

As the words kept booming in the X-Tron, Mastermind looks around to see if anyone is trying to attack him. But then, a familiar face comes onto the screen from someone's past...

Heather: "Wait a minute is that..."

Pip: "Oh yeah it is, ITS CULTY JAMES!"

[Image: James-Mitchell-2.jpg]

"Who the hell is Culty James? And what the hell is he interrupting 'M' for?"

MARKUS: "Pass, but we're about to find out."

CULTY JAMES INTERUPTION Said:CULTY JAMES: Hello to all of my fans within Germany, I have managed to make a return back on the scene within this dreadful company. Ever since I was fired from this place, it had me thinking of a new plan within this current year. Maybe, I might manage someone to the Universal Championship... or maybe not. I don't even care about what they want to do, so long they are able to dish out pain in that ring.

Then the fans are giving mix jeers as Culty smiles with his devilish grin.

CULTY JAMES: You see people, you all known a guy who gone by Tommy Wish. The same guy who ended up getting buried in the snow somewhere a year ago, a man who ended up going to jail on beating up on a minor in London. He might have been the MVF of Warfare, or whatever it was.. but that wasn't who he truly could be. I have seen him at his highs and lows, even though he removed me from his path to pain and misery... i always had respect for him. I always knew deep down inside, he's a FREAK among the beautiful people in this world. A man, who knows what he wants, and gets what he wants.

Heather: "Wait, is this man saying something about Tommy?"

Pip: "Yeah, it's getting kinda lame... in fact, you know where he is Culty?"

CULTY JAMES: But now, here is the case.... if you seen his promos, he's hinted on this present he dubbed the fReAk. It was in his memos, in his thoughts, and even in his odd transitions in his promos he did, that you fans had witness prior. Tommy is not here anymore in XWF, now... he's going to become what manifested in his sick, depraved, and twisted mindset that he warned you ALL about. Now, looks like he's going to come out and play....oh FREAK!

The arena lights start to flicker and comes back to normal, and this time Mastermind turns around to see a man in a Fiend like mask with jean shorts, black t shirt and he punches Mastermind in the face. Then he locks him into an STO position, and hits a KISSING THE FREAK on MASTERMIND. Then the fans starts to boo at The Freak, who sits up like the undertaker, and he stands on his feet.

Heather: "What is going on here tonight?... Did Tommy manifest into the Freak?"

"Noooooooooooo?"

I couldn't believe my husband suffered an attack like that

MARKUS: "He'll be okay sis, just wait."

We watched as Tommy Wish, now transformed into the Freak, left the ring, and then just as Markus said, my husband was able to stand to his feet, after that attack, but he looked wobbly. I hoped he didn't receive another concussion. And then more trouble:

PAUL HEYMAN INTERUPTION Said:Suddenly the lights go out again and the crowd roars with anticipation. Several seconds later, the lights come on as the bass drops for Thaddeus Duke's entrance theme.

HHL: Clearly, its time to hear from the Lionheart, Pip!

PIP: Earlier tonight, Paul Heyman said his client, who is apparently Duke, isn't in a particularly good mood.

HHL: He's had a rough August for sure.

OKAY!

Mastermind looks on toward the stage as the arena is filled with gold colored lighting. Thaddeus Duke still not in sight.

MARKUS: "Now this looks like trouble. I'd be more worried about what's going on here."

"Shut up Markus,"

Paul Heyman interuption Said:GET UP OFF YOUR KNEES BOY!

Not Thaddeus Duke, but Paul Heyman emerges from backstage flanked by four Riot Cops to a mixed chorus of a reaction from the XWF faithful. More cheers than boos because as they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder. Heyman heads down the ramp toward the ring and stops at the bottom. He mouths something to the riot cops in his employ and they stand at the bottom of the ramp. Paul then turns to the ring steps and walks up and into the ring.

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman!

The Munich crowd cheers a little louder.

Relax, Mastermind, those guys are here only for my protection. Nothing more. Now, I didn't want to interrupt your match because my client knows how it feels to have his matches interrupted and he doesn't like it. So out of the kindness of his heart, he instructed me to wait until after your match was through. He wants you here though because this has a lot to do with you.

PIP: Why would Thaddeus Duke have any kind of beef with Mastermind?

HHL: I think I know.

First of all, allow me to explain to you just why I'm here. You see, many years ago there was this listing little ship taking on water and very close to going under. Let's call it the S.S. Madness.

HHL: Paul Heyman, whatever you think of him, is revered in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation for his time as the General Manager of Monday Night Madness!

Now who did Shane call to right that ship? Who was it that thought to himself if anyone could save that sinking little shit show of a ship, it was this guy. That was Paul Heyman. Me. He called me to right the ship and that's what I did... because I can.

Tonight isn't about me and it's not about Madness but I have a track record of fixing broken things so here I am all these years later and the S.S. Lionheart is listing and taking on water.

So who does he call?

That's right.

Paul.

Fucking.

Heyman.

Mastermind mouths the words: "What's your point?"

MARKUS: "Yeah Heyman what's your point?."

Paul Heyman continues Said:[Image: vQI6CB9.jpg]

My point?

Mastermind the point is, that while Thaddeus Duke isn't broken, he is extremely pissed off right now. You've been around a long time. Almost as long as I have and have you ever seen anything more destructive than a pissed off Duke? In the years I have been in or around this company there have been few forces in the wrestling world as destructive as a pissed off Duke and here's the thing: Mastermind, you've never seen a pissed off Thaddeus Duke. The world hasn't seen a pissed off Thaddeus Duke.

That's why I'm here.

I'm here to harness all of his frustrations and all of his anger to pinpoint laser focus and Mastermind, you're on his list."

That's when both Markus and I saw Thaddeus jump the railings. My husband was too busy focusing on Heyman to notice the attack coming.

"Nooooooo, watch out 'M',"

MARKUS: "Sorry sis, but it's too late. Thaddeus has timed this attack perfectly."

"Shut up Markus,"

The Attack Said:HHL: Oh man!

PIP: Mastermind has no idea!

It's time to get Thaddeus Duke back on track. It's time to harness the destructive power of that vitriolic Duke blood and Mastermind... You're first.

Heyman backpedals toward the corner as ..... CRACK!

Thaddeus Duke hits Mastermind across the back with the chair. Mastermind staggers forward from the blow and turns around slowly, his back aching from the blow.

SNAP!

"Oh no, not the chair. Noooooooooooo,"

MARKUS: "Where are the Misfits to stop this?"

"They were sent to the back earlier in the match for interfering. Damn mother fuckers."

THE ATTACK CONTINUES Said:HHL: Better Than You from Thaddeus Duke!

Duke hits the superkick on Mastermind and he's about out. Thaddeus Duke stands over Mastermind staring down at him. With the chair still in hand, he kneels, using as a sort of crutch to lean on as he shouts: Stay awake! You are going to remember this day! Thad then slaps the shit out Mastermind forcing him back to some semblance of consciousness. Duke stands up again and stabs the chairs edge into Mastermind's right elbow, then his shoulder. Then his left shoulder and elbow. He then moves onto his left knee and Mastermind writhes in pain, rolling over.

AGAIN! Heyman shouts with a sadistic smile on his face as his client stabs the chairs edge into Mastermind's left ankle.

HARDER, THADDEUS! Paul instructs him as Thaddeus stabs Mastermind's right ankle with the chairs edge. This time, dropping to his knees with his body weight on the chair and Mastermind yells out.

CUFFS! Heyman yells out to his riot squad. One tosses a pair of handcuffs to Heyman who hands them to his client. Thaddeus takes the cuffs and Mastermind, know on all fours and trying to clutch his ailing ankle, is trying to get to his feet. Thad straddles Mastermind's back as he cuffs Mastermind's wrists together behind his back.

GO GET THE CHAIR! Paul shouts to his riot squad and they leave the ringside area toward the back.

Markus and I are silent as we watch in horror what Thaddeus and Paul are doing to my husband. I can't believe this crap. 'M' is already at their mercy and they continue doing all of this shit? I'm on my knees and tears are rolling down my face. I didn't notice, Markus, had grabbed my cell phone, and was calling someone.

THE ATTACK WORSENS Said:Back in the ring, Mastermind, his hands cuffed behind him limps to his feet only for Thaddeus to ring his skull with the chair. Mastermind falls to his back but rolls over and is trying to get up again but only makes it to his knees as Thaddeus unleashes a vicious chair shot to his skull that would make Babe Ruth blush. Mastermind lies on the mat fading in and out of consciousness as Paul Heyman's riot squad re-emerges from backstage with a large wooden chair. Thaddeus Duke's Illuminatus throne. Made of a shiny mahogany with plush crimson cushions, lion heads carved into the knobs at the edge of the arm rests.

In the ring, Thad places Mastermind's right ankle between the seat and back of the bent up steel chair then climbs to the middle rope. He takes a seat on the top turnbuckle as Heyman's riot squad maneuver his throne into the ring and set it down. Thad looks around at the crowd. Many are in shock over his actions. Most cheer on in approval. He then stands and leaps off the middle rope, his feet landing on the legs of the chair, snapping it shut on Mastermind's ankle. Mastermind writhes in pain for a few seconds before passing out of consciousness.

Thaddeus Duke steps over Mastermind's body and sits his throne as the lights go out. Only a golden colored spotlight is lit as it lights up he and his throne. Paul hands him the mic.

Do I have your attention now? he asks as he looks around the darkened arena. A lot of cheers, a few boos. See, I have a thinking chair too. I just don't really show it to people often because... well... being a King is too fuckin' serious.

Hey Squirt, he nudges Mastermind with his foot. I respect you for taking this beating like a man. I respect you because no matter how much you lose, you're still Mastermind. You believe in yourself no matter what.

I can relate.

For all the good and bad that has come my way in this industry, I've never lost belief in myself and my ability. Never. Not once. Not even now, so if you're thinking that I've changed because I've called upon Paul Heyman to give me a little guidance or because I've really fucked up Mastermind's night, you'd be wrong. Granted, it's an easy mistake to make, but here's the thing: I was always capable of this and I'm capable of so much more.

I went easy on him.

I suppose I owe those of you booing some kind of explanation for what exactly is going on right now. See, I've never been afraid to own up to my failures. At times I wear my losses like a badge of honor. Yeah I lost, but fuck that was a great match and I almost had him. What's pissing me off these days isn't the string of losses I've had through August. It's the fact that while I own my losses like a fucking man, something or someone in this company doesn't want me to own my successes.

That's where you come in, Squirt.

"Just stop, please. Just stop."

This was the worse attack by anyone on my husband that I have had ever seen. He looked barely conscious. They had given him a whole lot of injuries which I know will take time to get over. I was now crying. I could hear Markus on the phone.

MARKUS: "Why aren't you guys fucking out there, can't you see what's happening? By god Antohy my brother in law has nearly been beaten to death, and you guys are where? Locked in your locker room.? Who the fuck locked you in there? Oh you don't know? You better make this right..... Fix this...."

THE LAST OF THE ATTACK Said:At Leap of Faith, you stuck your nose in my business and aided me in defeating Thunder Knuckles for the Television title. I didn't need your help. I didn't want your help. I didn't ask for your help. Thunder Knuckles deserved to go out as the fighting champion he was, and not because some undersized never-was, filled with jealousy and fear might knock him from his perch as the second longest-reigning TV champ.

Makes sense right?

He interferes to avoid falling to third because second means.... absolutely fucking nothing.

It wasn't the first time though. You interfered when I beat Big D to become the TV champ the first time and I pretty much let that go. I might have kicked you in the face or something but its been awhile and I don't actually remember.

See, people do this shit because I'm a nice guy. I have a good heart and love my people, my fans... that hasn't changed. What it does is illegitimize my successes. I own my failures but my successes are always because this that or the other thing and I'm fed the fuck up with it. I do not accept outside interference help. I will win or lose on my own so let this be a shot across the bow to those watching in the back. You fuck with the outcomes of my matches, and I will come after you.

Maybe not right away.

I like to choose my spots, right Squirt?

All this shit does is make people think I am somehow 'less than' despite winning this title or that title, this match or that match. It gives this perception that I am less than what I really am and that's nothing short of the absolute fucking best in this ring. On this roster. In this entire company.

Relentless.

That's what you're seeing right now.

You're seeing Thaddeus Duke in relentless pursuit of redemption for a shitty August and relentless pursuit of righting wrongs done to me by, I don't know. The powers that be? People like Mastermind thinking he can interfere in my business and I'll let it go? I'm all the way over the bullshit so here's what's going to happen, Mastermind.

Consider this a formal challenge for Relentless.

Thad looks over at a grinning Paul Heyman, who nods once. Thad looks back at the camera trained on him.

Inside Paul Heyman's House of Horrors. You're gonna find out just how mean and nasty and vicious the good guy, the nice guy, the kind hearted Thaddeus Duke can be.

Duke spikes the mic on the mat and stands from his throne. He exits the ring with Paul Heyman as Warfare cuts to commercial.

I felt fucking numb as I saw referees and medical personnel attend to my husband just before Warfare goes to commercials. Markus was hugging me trying to tell me, it was going to be all right, but I knew it wasn't.

A few hours later I had managed to get in touch with my husband's personnel people in Germany. Antony feeling like the bastard he was managed to get my husband sedated, and on his private plane back here to New Zealand. He continued to apologize profusely on being kicked out, and he thought this wouldn't have happened. But it would have happened, the mood that, that sick cunt was in, wouldn't have stopped him anyway from making a point.

Mastermind had to fight that sick cunt at Relentless but not before he had time to recover, and I wasn't going to fast track that process. I was in control of his healing process now, and that meant using his first promo to my advantage. I had a chance to speak to Thaddeus Duke, the sick cunt directly. And I was going to make the most of it.

THINKING ROOM
MASTERMIND'S MANSION
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades into the infamous Thinking Room in Mastermind's Mansion, and instead of finding Mastermind sitting in his thinking chair, it is his wife, Maria, who is sitting in the chair, and she did not look very happy.

[Image: 5149928_300x300]

She sits there for a few minutes trying to get her point across that she is doing this in her own good time. She then sits forward and opens her mouth.

"Males. Do you know what the worse thing about Males is? Their pride and egos. When their pride and egos get challenged by another Male they have to respond in kind, and vice versa. It's a never ever cycle and it's a vicious one. It's a sad world when Males have to play Tit for Tat, and try to play the "Whose Penis is bigger than my Penis' game. Am I right girls?"

"We all know that what Thaddeus Duke did to my husband last Warfare was for payback of what my Husband did to you in the past, isn't that right, you Fucked in the Head cunt? I'm talking to you, Thaddeus, you sick cunt. You can't see it because your ego is so far up your ass that it no longer smells. But that's where you wrong, you stupid cunt. To the rest of us it smells so bad that everyone tries to avoid you. But you managed to get your new friend involved, so he's now a butt kisser, and he can tell you if you smell or not. But he won't. He knows which side of his bread is buttered on. And that's a fucking damn shame."

"You have constantly complained that my husband has caused you the Television Title twice. What a fucking cry baby you are. You fucking sick cunt. You lose your chance of the Television Title twice, and the way you go about explaining your loss, is that you don't pin it on yourself because it's never your fault, but you blame someone else. How the fuck do you get on that tangent? How the fuck do you think you can grow and find out what went wrong? Oh that's right, you stuid son of a bitch, you blame others, my husband gets in the way so you blame him."

"What happened after you attacked him the last time? Let me remind you, you stupid fuckwit. My husband had to get payback because you made him look bad. So he did. He had to. So he got payback. And because the way he got payback you didn't like the way he did it, so once again you came after him, and paid him back."

Maria starts clapping and stands up.

"Congrats-a-fuckin-lation.. Both of you are fucked in the head to let this continue. I told him that personally. He know's my feeling. You know he wants to retaliate for the way you attacked him last Warfare. It was embarrassing, it was bordering on mental . You took him to cleaners and then some. You almost fucking killed him you son of a bitch. You have no idea what happened after what you did do you fuckhead? Not that you want to care. Not that you will own up to wanting to care. But I'm going to tell you, you sick cunt. His injuries were so severe that he had to be sedated, that he had to placed in an induced coma so he could heal. Well fucking done, you nimrod, you fucking sick loser. Well fucking done."

"My husband likes to come home in the weeks leading up to a PPV and spend time first with his family. That's me and his four kids. But you fucking don't care do you Thaddeus? You had a worse childhood of your own, and you made things bad for your own kid, so you have to make other people feel the same way. My husband has spent the last week coming back from near death. He has not even seen his kids because of the way he looks, and you want to know the one thing on his mind?"

"Payback..... Relentless...... Paul Stinking Heyman..... And you.... Well that's four things, but you get what I mean. Not why can't his children see him? Not how are they, but you, So here it goes again the circle of fucking dipshit payback. You want it to end? He wants to it? No.... you both want to continue.... You know he can't stop by letting you get away for this attack even after Relentless you son of a bitch."

"You call yourself a face, because your fans think of you as a face. No face, in their right mind, would ever do that kind of an attack to someone else. NOONE. Heyman the fat egg wants you to join the dark side. Guess what Thad. You already gone to the dark side ages ago. You were never a face. You were always a heel. Well it's confirmed. You are a sick bastard. You are sick cunt. And you are a fucking loser son of a bitch."

Maria sits back down.

"I'm going to end by saying this. This is a warning to you Thaddeus Dick You thought you put an end to my husband's antics by attacking him the way you did at the last Warfare. You are so wrong motherfucker. At the next PPV my husband will be relentless in his pursuit of destroying you in that stupid Heyman's House of Horrors. Your one horror, your only nightmare will be when my Husband wins this match. Then you can blame someone else that you lost and take it from there and start the vicious once again. Do yourself a favor, own up to your losses. Own up to the fact that it's you who lost and it's your fault, and your fault only, and then you can take that step and find out what it's like to be the one and only loser of your own fate."

"My husband will be coming for you. It will be relentess. I hope you are ready. Because ready or not he WILL BE THERE. And at the very end, he won't Mind that at all."

Maria starts laughing and turns the chair around to the face the wall, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-16-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-17-2020)