Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The More You Know
Fantasia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

09-27-2020, 09:08 PM

[Image: fantasapla.jpg]

(Open of a shot of three young boys playing with XWF action figurine toys in the basement. The white child has a Thad Duke toy while the young black kid has a Thunder Knuckles. Both very detailed. And in the back the Asian boy is playing with a large pickle with tooth picks in it. He is pretending the pickle is an official Chris Page action toy. It isn't,)

W.Boy

THADDEIUS GOES TO THE TOP!!

B.Boy
THUNDER KNUCKLES WITH THE REVERSAL!!!

W.Boy
NUH UH!

B.Boy
YEAH!!!!

W.Boy
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY, DARREN!

B.Boy
You suck!!!

A.Boy (shaking the pickle around)
"I'm CHRIS PAGE!!! ME, ME IS A FIGHTER, ME!

(Both kids turn at look at the poor kid confused. They then get mad and stick their tongues out at each other as BAM!!!!! BOOOM!!!!! SMASH!!!! The bathroom door explodes and smoke appears)

3 Boys
HUH!?!?!

(Coming from the smoke is XWF star Fantasia. Her hair styled with a 90s puffy feathered hair look with florescent pink extensions,, lipstick and star painted on her over the top made up glamorous face. She is in a fish net top with matching black leggings. Wearing a pink bra and pink bikini bottoms over the outfit.)

3 Boys
WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!?

Fantasia
I AM FANTASIA BOYS!!!!

3B.oys

COOOL!!!!!!

Fantasia
I knowwwwww, riiiight?!?!?

W.Boy

What are you doing here, Fantasia?

Fantasia
Well it's simple Timmy, Darren and... eh, uh,,, Asian boy. I may be one of the toughest, darn tootin' superstars in allllll of XWF! When I grind my teeth, flex my arms and RAISE MY VOICE!!! I put fear into everybody!!!! They don't mess with me, cuz Imma REAL DEAL, DO YOU FEEL?!?!

B.Boy
Sooooo cool!

Fantasia
You bet it is, Darren. That's why I am coming for the XWF Television Championship. You see!

(she breaks the fourth wall and begins looking into the camera pointing at the screen.)

Fantasia
... AND THERE ISN'T A DAMN THING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT BROTHER! YOU ARE LIKE THESE BOYS PLAING WITH TOYS OVER HERE! YOUNG... DUMB... AND FULL OF... ehhhh... um.... GUM! Yeah! Gum! OOOOOOOH! BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH FANTASIA! THIS ERAS NEW SHINING STAR! Do you hear me...

(quiet)

Fantasia
I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME, BOYS!!!!

3 Boys
YES, MA'AM!!!

Fantasia
YER' GOD DAMN RIGHT! BECAUSE I AM IN XWF TO DO TWO THINGS... KICK ASS AND EAT RAISINS... AND I'M PRETTY MUCH ALMOST OUT OF RAISINS!!!!

A.Boy
You... you can have some of my raisins)

(Fantasia looks down at the kid who has about 5-6 sticky raisins in his little hand. Fantasia growls at him, grabs the few raisins and throws them against the window... 2 stick to the glass, the others... don't.)

Fantasia
AHHHH! I RESPECT THE GESTURE KID, BUT WHAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE MAD-DER THAN HAVING NO RAISINS?!?!? NOT HAVING ENOUGH RAISINS!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!

(Fantasia begins kicking pillows and tossing over chairs running around the room like a maniac. The boys look at each other shrugging.)

Fantasia
LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT I AM COMING TV XWF CHAMP! COMING FOR THE GOLD! COMING FOR THE FIGHT! COMING FOR YOUR BLOOD!!!!!!! AND I WILL SUCK IT OUT OF YOU!!! GO DOWN! ON YOU! AND SUCK OUT THAT BLOOD!!! AND THEN LINE UP THREE OTHER GUYS AND MAKE LIKE A CIRCUS SEAL!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fantasia looks at the boys nervously)

Fantasia
You boys didn't hear that right? And if you did... your parents shouldn't know you heard it from me...

B.Boy

The blood sucking?

A.Boy
Are you a vampire...?

Fantasia wipes some sweat from her forehead.

Fantasia
YES! I AM A VAMPIRE!!! WHO IS COMING FOR GOLD and BLOOD IN XWF! SUCK ON THAT, DWEEBS!!!

(Fantasia closes her eyes, flexing with her tongue out. Thjis goes on for a little too long as the kids get awkwardly impatient.)

W.Boy

Can... can we go back to playing?

Fantasia
...... um. Sure. Sure. Of course... nice meeting you three. Darren, a pleasure... um, Asian kid... really great meeting you three. Um,... Tim, where is the exit?

(He points to the left. Fantasia goes to her righr but quickly catches her self and goes to the left. She stops and remembers something and hands the boys some papers from her bra.)

Fantasia
If you could just give me some positive feed back... you know if this felt 1990s ish? If not, it's cool... it's cool... see ya...

W,Boy

Wait, are you going to pay for the damages of the bathroom? PLus it stinks in there, PEE EWW... is that from the smoke or what...

Fantasia (nodding)
Yeeeah, it's a wee bit rank in there. Well boys, I'm going to be honest with you here. Before I came over I had three jumbo corndogs and let's just say it left me with a little ah- diarrhea!

Fantasia lets out a chuckle while rubbing her belly as the boys look up in disgust. She waves to them and slowly and noisily walks off screen.

[[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: fanny.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Fantasia's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-28-2020), Atticus Gold (09-28-2020)