Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Change of Plans
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2020, 03:02 PM

[Image: 683e7b0ddb4816abcc802186f3e5239b.jpg]

Popping out of the pool, pulling herself up to the concrete, and dipping her toes in the pool, Ash smiles at the camera putting on a pair of mirrored sunglasses.

"Heya dearies! I know I came rolling in this place and was all over the place giggling and talking to my self, but honestly, good ol Silly Sally or whatever that girl's name was, gave me an epiphany of sorts. I need to stick to what made me the superstar I was all over the EU. I need to use my winning smile, bright eyes, and fabulous booty for all it's worth don't I??"

Ash crosses her legs flicking water with her toes. Smiling ear to ear, she winks at the camera.

"No more dark dingy Teapot crap here. No, no lads and lasses, this wee Scottish beauty isn't here to talk to herself. But to whisper sweet nothings in the ear of every tidy lass I roll up in that good ol 1 2 3. So to all you ladies standing in my way....."

Ash winks and blows the camera a kiss as it fades to black
Edit