Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
دبوس [color=#01110000 01101001 01101110 ][size=xx-small]pin[/size][/color]
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-08-2020, 06:29 PM

Charlie attempts to cover Jim after delivering a nasty low blow in the producepinsection of Target!

pin pin pin pin

pin

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-09-2020, 01:25 AM

back to back pinfalls allowed? "No back to back posts are allowed until 6 hours have past with no response from your opponent."

Am I just covering my back on this one? Just want to be sure I fall within the rules! I know it's a bit suspincious, but I always like to make sure I'm on the right side of the rules.

So here we go:

PIN PIN PIN pin pin pin PIN PIN

Charlie wipes his beard as he continues to hold Jimson down for the pin in the produce sectpion of Target. He is holding Jimson down.

[color=#01110000 01101001 01101110 ]Charlie: I will win this match and take that belt!][/color]

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-09-2020, 01:30 AM

Jim wanders into target and sees Jim gets low blowed by Charile Nickles in the produce section.

Wouldn't want to be that unlucky guy, hope Jim kicks out of that one!

Title: "دبوس" Is just the word pin a pin with broken code The binary is: The quick brown fox face emoji jumps over 13 lazy dog face emoji
Subtitle: going for the pin! "وتد" is the word wedge I guess a wedge is a type of pin, so I guess it's a pin attempt
Charlie attempts to cover Jim after delivering a nasty low blow in the producepinsection of Target!
pin pin pin pin
pin

Can you even do a double pin? I don't know, does it even count? Imma take a guess that it doesn't, but... ok?

back to back pinfalls allowed? "No back to back posts are allowed until 6 hours have past with no response from your opponent."

Am I just covering my back on this one? Just want to be sure I fallwithin the rules! I know it's a bit suspincious, but I always like to make sure I'm on the right side of the rules.

So here we go:
PIN PIN PIN pin pin pin PIN PIN

Charlie wipes his beard as he continues to hold Jimson down for the pin in the produce sectpion (theres an "o" in between the pin) of Target. He is holding Jimson down.

[color=#01110000 01101001 01101110 ]Charlie: I will win this match and take that belt!
The binary is the same "the quick brown fox face emoji jumps over 13 lazy dog face emoji"
If I lose because of something in this second pin, I will personally eat my left nut on camera and post it as my promo against greggo.

7x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
8-12    

Universal record 13-24  

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jimbo Baggins
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
James (Jim) J. Jimson
Jim Jimseruno
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim of the Nine Eastern Stars of Terrafourn
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim McJimbiongbong
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jimothy
Big Daddy Meat Jimson
Tiny Daddy Meat Jimson
Jim Jopson
Jimbo Jimmy Jam
Jimbo Jimsmith (formerly a Doctor)
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyassrawohbabyohbabyohbaby
Jimmy Jim Jimmer Jimbosen Jiminez the dolphin rapper
Jim Jim Jim Jimson Son Son
Jim Jon Un
Tangy Tangerine
Animal Jim
Jimbo Jimson Chang
Jimbo Jimson the Chang
Jimbo Jimson Jang

Hey

You wanna see my cool new banner

Well.....

Here it is
[Image: tJUYYdT.jpg]

What... you don't like it

Well I tried my best you fucking piece of shit you don't have to make fun of it you little bitch

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins

During all Business Enquires please refer to Mr. Jimson as "Small Daddy Meat Jimson" to assure business professionalism.

oh wait

they got rid of the Heavymetalweight championship because appartenly they hate fun at XWF headquaters smh shaking my head rn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (09-09-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-09-2020, 05:15 AM

He got 'im!

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Charlie Nickles

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-09-2020)