Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 10:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Jenny Myst Heat
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-04-2020, 03:15 PM

The plane ride back to the states was a little more crowded than Jenny would have liked. Not to mention the fucking masks that were mandatory. Sitting next to her was her best friend Sarina Hazard, who didn't have a match on Warfare but came with her for support. It worked, obviously, because Jenny won the steel cage match.

Jenny looked straight ahead, her eyes focused on nothing at all. She felt cold, distant, ripped apart on the inside. She had gotten it out of her system in that cage but the empty void in her chest was still as cavernous as the Grand Canyon.

Sarina has her tablet on, watching something with her earbuds in. She notices Jenny's empty stare, and takes her headphones out. She pokes her in the side with her elbow. Jenny turns her head towards her.

"So, that was AWESOME girl! You jumped off the cage! Like, omg, that was a highlight clip of the year so far!"

Jenny smiles, "yeah. 'Was cool."

Sarina frowns.

"Come on, smile! You just kicked the crap out of Mandii Rider! And you've got A Shooting Star Title opportunity this week!"

Jenny nods.

"So, Madison Dyson. You know her better than I do. Tell me a little about her."

"I mean, what do you want me to say? She's good, I mean, really good. Probably one of the best ever. There isn't really much to say."

Sarina is scrolling through her tablet. After a relatively lengthy loading period--damn in flight WiFi--she has Madison's profile up.

"Good as she may be in the ring, she sure is ugly. I mean damn, Jen, she looks like she's wearing one of Ed Gein's skin masks."

Jenny cracks a small smile under her mask, but Sarina can't see it.

"I mean, I bet she gets a sunburn if her cellphone is set to more than 30% brightness."

Jenny turns towards Sarina. She looks at the picture of the "new" Madison Dyson that is agonizingly taking up the entire screen.

"Come on, Jen, I KNOW you have something to say about whatever the hell...this thing...is."

Jenny looks at Sarina.

"If she was a crayon, her color would be: Drown Victim White"

Sarina laughs. "There she is! I knew you were still in there!"

Jenny laughs softly, turning and looking out the window. Truth is, she had the utmost respect for Madison.

"If she's a cougar then what do the good-looking older women get called?"

Jenny tried to tune it out. She looked out over the endless black abyss of the Atlantic Ocean. She was going to put her body through hell, again. Madison was on a roll, she was the last demon Jenny had to clean out until she got her hands on Chris. She sighed as she looked out the window again, resting her head on the leather headrest.

[Image: v7SQOsf.gif]

Madison.....you've grown and changed so much since we last shared a ring. You've transformed into something different now, but that has always been a strong suit of yours. Survive and adapt right? Always floating in and out of sanity with a touch of controversy and skating the line of acceptable based on whatever the hot button issue is at the time. You've always been good at that. When one gimmick fails, rise up and create another! So...this....is what you are now. Great. Now that your transformation is complete, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the wonderful world of debilitating non-body-dysmorphia-related depression. You're home now! You may have fully embraced the Black Lives Matter Movement (wasn't it just a short year ago that you were everyone's favorite Nazi?) and even go as far as to call yourself an African Queen. I see you've gotten even more pale in your waning years. You look like you’d get skin cancer from walking past a 20 watt light-bulb. Far from African anything. But that has always been what is the most exciting and captivating about you, Madison. You can throw any sort of deranged and over the top bullshit out there, and your so convincing when you say it, that people eventually roll with it. Such conviction in your words! I've always admired that. I haven't had the same success with that. Maybe I am not as convincing? Either way, Madison, I've got to hand it to you, you're one of the top competitors here. You shaped my career, you built the very foundation on which I currently sit. Everything I am doing now, all that I have become, I have become because of you. Think about it. What was I when Jenny Myst and Madison Dyson first crossed paths, and what were you? We were both managers at the time, but you'd been in and out of the wrestling ring for 10 years already. You were this strong presence, this loud, booming voice and symbol of strength and women's empowerment. You were, I'd go as far as to say, already a legend. I had only wrestled 8 matches in my short career, and was 4-4. I was still a scared little girl on the inside, taking on a new challenge with a lifelong history of limited success. There was no way I had any shot in this match. Hell, I puffed my chest out and called out Roxy a few weeks before and lost. I was coming off three straight losses and was beginning to think maybe I had made the wrong choice.

Madison Dyson: July 4th, 2017 Said:Your “career” is an insignificant speck. An iota. A nothing. And you think I should be shook by that?

I never expected you to be shook. You were a rock. You were unflappable. No matter what I said, you had a comeback. No matter what point I tried to prove, you were able to debunk it. I will admit, I didn't have much confidence coming into that match. But what I did was I looked in the mirror and I asked myself, 'what would Madison do'? Madison would stiffen that upper lip, put her big girl depends on, and go into battle full steam ahead. Because nothing scared you like it scared me, Madison. Or so I thought. Nothing scared you because until that point, nothing gave you a reason to be scared. But when I threw caution to the wind, when I took a page out of your book, and I showed you no fear, it scared you. No matter what you did to me, and you did a lot, I just kept coming back. I had something to prove. I wanted to show you that I was tough enough to be on your level. I wanted to show you that I deserved my name being spoken in the same sentence as yours. I beat you in that match, kept you down for a ten count, and it meant so much to me. Not because I won and you lost, but because I overcame the mountain for the first time in my life. I defeated someone who was better than me. I rose to the occasion and for the first time in my life, I was proud of me. And I was watched that referee count to ten, my body racked with unimaginable pain, I hoped, even if just for a split second, that you were proud of me, too.

Soon after, you took me under your wing. You decided to train me, to show me the ropes, to be....cordial with me, at least. We had a tag match against Joshua Reno and Bilbo. Despite it being easy on paper, I still felt like I needed to prove to you that I was more than just a pretty face and a set of tits.

Saturday, July 22nd, 2017

Winners: Jenny Myst and Madison Dyson

Tig O' Bitties: And the winners of the match, Jenny Myst and Madison Dyson!

Madison holds Jenny's arm up in the middle of the ring! Jenny is still wincing as the dive from the ladder took its toll. Madison pats her on the back and rolls out of the ring as Jenny's music hits.

That pat on the back, it meant so much to me. Sure, I was brash, I was uncouth, I didn't let my true emotions show, I was....for all intents and purposes, an uber bitch. It was all a defense. You, the one who I looked up to, saw something in me. I was going to be the champion and you were going to help me. When I didn't get the job done at King of the Ring, you threw me overboard. You turned your back, said you wasted your time, and cast me off as a nothing. Did it hurt me? Sure it did. But I didn't know how to use that hurt the way I do now. I went the cocky route, I was hiding my heart behind braggadocios flaunting and empty insults. I went off the rails, and you made me pay for it. I didn't use what you taught me and use failure to get better. I used failure to continue to fail. I made it my mission to win that belt, to prove to you that I wasn't the same waste of time that everyone in my life has always told me I was. I became the Bombshell Champion, and you stuck your goon Mercy on me. I overcame her, and just like that, the Myst you claim to know was born. I became the Queen of the "shit heap", as you put it. I was a woman alone, on an island, lost in my delusional kaleidoscope of undeserved self entitlement. I was successful on a material level. I let the belt consume me, the fame, the fortune, the headlines. OH MY GOD I BECAME CHRIS CHAOS AFTER ALL.

Truth is, I wanted to be you, I just didn't know how to do it.

You proved that to me by taking the only thing I cared about. My belt. Win after win I went on a rampage, all to prove to myself that I was in fact as good as you. Then, as quickly as you came back, you left. You were gone. My belt was up for grabs again, but now had nobody to push me harder to earn it back. Cue Mandii Rider. I eventually forgot about you and I got thrown into a seemingly endless back and forth with Mandii. I lost all purpose, all direction. I didn't have you looming on the horizon as a motive to push me harder. I began to disconnect. I began to put my walls up and hide behind that fact that as successful as I was, I had ultimately failed at gaining your approval. I won Gilly's Briefcase, I won the X-Title, I was making headlines every night, but I felt empty inside. The chance came again to prove my worth to you at Leap of Faith 2018. A battle for the X-Treme Championship. What happened there, Madison? I rose to the occasion, once again, and I made you tap out. It wasn't about the title for me, it wasn't about bragging rights, it was the desperate little girl inside of me crying out for someone to give her some validation. I just wanted to be respected again, I just wanted you to like me again!

It was that match where I saw the change happen. Not just in you, but in myself. I continued to elevate to new heights. I became the General Manager of Savage, and I was the focal point of the entire company. I thought maybe, just maybe, that me actually making something of my life would impress Madison Dyson enough to at least return my phone calls. But I failed at that, too, didn't I? Essentially fired, cast out of the company and took some time off to rehab my shattered back, and it seemed like rock bottom had finally become the ceiling.

I took some time to think while I was gone. I was going about it all wrong. I wanted the heat, I wanted them to hate me as much as they hated you, but they hated me for different reasons. Why? Because mine was FORCED. It wasn't me, it wasn't even Sundance Film Festival version of me. I wanted them to hate me because if they hated me, they'd pay attention to me, and if they payed attention to me eventually they'd like me, and if they liked me maybe I'd like myself. So I became me when I returned. The real me. And look at me now. I have a show that people actually WANT to be on. I have had Robert Main and Chris Page, Ned Kaye, Theo Pryce, Thunder Knuckles, The Wizard, Big D. I control Savage again, but I am doing it differently. I am being the best version of me that I can be. For once in my career I feel like I am part of the steno pool. Now look at you. You're back, as a different incarnation again, but you haven't really changed. Madison Dyson is back in theory. Same catchy insults that both gross you out and make you laugh at the same time. Same ruthless, uncaring, dagger like trash talk as always. Same over the top trolling of anyone who is even remotely a threat to take away even a fragment of your attention. Troll them into oblivion until they either lose to you or rage quit.

I am back, better than ever, with ACTUAL success attached to my name. I've changed, I've grown, and I've conquered. You once told me I had "X-Pac Heat".

Madison Dyson's "The Waltman Theoru Said:Because what you suffer from, Jenny, is X-Pac heat. People don't appreciate you as the villain. They don't love to hate you. They just HATE YOU. And they want you to go away. Forever.

Sounds to me like the tables have done a 180 degree turn. I am sure Robert Main would agree. You have fallen into the same gargantuan hole that I fell into. A need to be seen, heard, felt, smelt, a need to be needed. Remember when you told me that 'You are the kind of performer who can only be truly defined by having an amazing rival' , those words were so true! It is all clear to me now. You saw the future, you saw the potential in me, and even your dismissal of me was nothing more than 'tough love'. Just before you took my belt you delivered the little nugget about X-Pac heat, and you went out and showed it to be true. You set off a chain reaction in me, and I have to thank you for that. Now, I sit here with your name on the card across from mine again, but the roles are much, much different. You're the overbearing champion who beat a scrub to pick up a belt, shout out to Miss Michelle for being said scrub in my case, and now your throwing your inflated sense of self-importance, entitlement, a deep need for admiration, and an alarming lack of empathy for other people in all of our faces and hoping that we will shit our britches because you're Madison Fucking Dyson.

By name, only.

Because I have finally reached the horizon that I've been running towards for years now. I always admired you for adapting and changing, but I was blind back then. You never actually change, you just change your gimmick. Your still the same shallow cunt you've always been who is only in it for herself. I can relate. So, let met help you like you helped me. I am going to give you a reality check, I am going to take you down a peg, take your title, and make you prove to ME that you are actually worth the effort. You won March Madness because I didn't participate. You're the queen the same as you are Madison Dyson. By name, only. All this time I spent wanting to be like you, and I never took the time to realize that maybe you were the one who wanted to be like me. You have Jenny Myst heat now, Maddy, and nobody wants Jenny Myst heat.

You poor, vapid soul.

I am the Queen, and sometimes the Queen needs to get her hands dirty. You taught me that. Bravo.

'And do you know why? Do you know why nobody gives a shit about you? Why no matter how much you go around pushing turds out your throat about how Savage is “your show” people still fast forward right through all your promo's and any part of the show you appear on?'

Two words bitch. Jenny Myst.

[Image: ly3Dicm.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post