Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Losak's discovery on Lord Raab going to Germany.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-02-2020, 04:50 PM

[Image: LzRx2tE.png]

Henry Losak's discovery on Lord Raab going to Germany. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday, 31st August. (Off Camera)

It's been a matter of months that Lord Raab, Samuel McPherson and Henry Losak have been trapped inside of a hotel in Las Vegas due to the lockdown rules they'd had to follow by. If there's one thing Lord Raab enjoyed doing was wrestling which luckily for him, he could do with one company. Apart from gym work, he didn't like to do anything else in the hotel.

Things were starting to open up more now, even allowing wrestlers to leave the hotel to go to different places now. As he got off the computer in the computer room, Henry stood behind him after Raab finished talking trash about some girl, shaking his head after what he discovered and he says this.

Henry Losak: "Are you kidding me? You accepted some girl's title challenge without telling me?"

Lord Raab: "I did, and I don't give a fuck what you think."

Henry Losak: "You aren't even apart of XWF. You could've allowed Samuel and K................"

Lord Raab: "Kieran has nothing to do with my reasons for accepting that horrible cunt's challenge. She's had it coming for so long that it's not funny. Samuel was going to, but I said no, I'd face that horrible nasty piece of work."

Henry Losak: "I'm still lost as to why you've stepped up to the challenge. Why do you want to face Sarah so badly?"

Lord Raab had an evil look at Henry, having no clue, although, at the same time, Henry should know the details of the history Sarah had with a family member of Raab's. He shook his head, granting at Henry before he speaks.

Lord Raab: "That cunt fucked with my twin brother. Every single time she wrestled Konrad, she talked so much shit towards him. It affected Konrad so bad that it turned him into something ugly, something you know damn well he's afraid of. She has never respected my twin brother who as you know, is the nicest motherfucker I have in my family. She crossed that damn line. I made a promise to Konrad that one day, I get my greasy hands on her and make her choke on her own words and blood. Sarah did an open challenge for anyone to face her for the title in my country so of course, I accept it to beat on a horrible human being if you call Sarah a human being for treating the nicest guy like shit.

Henry Losak: "Wow. I had no idea she has been this much of a problem to your brother in the past. That's fucked up."

Lord Raab: "It is. Konrad did and said nothing wrong. He's been so nice to her, even respected her, but Sarah Lacklan treated him like a piece of shit. Never gave him credit for his efforts in the ring, always saying to him, he's a joke, he doesn't belong in the wrestling ring, Konrad wrestles just to get pinned and get money. Konrad can't win matches and only won a match because of two other people on his team. Sarah is a straight-up piece of shit who trash talks non fucking stop like never makes her points across and branding Konrad a liar when it'a clear Sarah has cheated and lied."

If there's one thing Henry had never seen Lord Raab do in his career apart from with Samuel, it was fighting for his family. Lord Raab's relationship with Konrad has risen a hell of a lot. If it was before two thousand and sixteen, he wouldn't have cared and laughed at Sarah's insults to Konrad. Not now though as Raab makes a fist, clenching his teeth.

Lord Raab: "Let's see what she can do with a horrible bastard like myself. Konrad regrets what he did to Sarah every day you know. So I will give her a beating of a lifetime she'll never forget. You fuck with one family member of mine; I'll fuck them up. I'm not letting that shit go, Henry. I told Samuel that this is god damn personal between Sarah and me, and I'm not allowing her to think she got the upper hand of Konrad."

Henry Losak: "I'm proud that you want to defend your family for a change. I can see how much it affected Konrad and him regretting having to change into someone he's not because of shitheads like her."

Lord Raab: "She's a nasty piece of work who doesn't deserve to be a champion. She mocked everything Konrad ever said and done, and that needs to be dealt with right now. I'm going to Germany and fuck her up in so many ways, that she'll be a fucking joke and I'll mock her for her shit that she doesn't realise how much she rambles about her opponents. Takes Sarah half an hour to finish a fucking video for a match. She makes me sick. It's OK because that title she holds is a bonus and if it means I'll take it from her, so be it. It means I'll wrestle there for a while when I become champion, but it will be worth while when I'm finished with Sarah."

Henry Losak: "I fully understand. I won't stop you from going to Germany and doing whatever you have to do to beat her. I feel your beginning to appreciate what you have in your life regarding your twin brother. It's honourable of you to fight in order to defend for your family, being picked on to someone that will fuck her up."

Samuel came down and nodded at Raab, patting him on his shoulder, kisses Raab on his cheek.

Lord Raab: "You see, I have to do this, especially when she stooped even lower to mock his wife as well. Wrestlers like Sarah don't belong in the wrestling business, and I will go personal with her bitch wife as well. She will struggle to breathe and have her skull covered with blood everywhere, even to a point, I'll make her vomit because that's how much I want to destroy this bitch. Nobody is going to get in my way of that. I'm getting my things packed, and I'll see you both on Sunday."

Samuel writes something down on paper and hands it to Raab. Raab reads the note, sighing and says this.

Lord Raab: "Alright, you can come with me, but you need to stay here, Henry, in case SCW staff wonder where we have gone. Tell them, I have personal business to take care of, and we'll be back long before Sunday."

Henry Losak: "Deal."

Lord Raab and Samuel go back to their hotel room and pack their clothes, money, phone and passports to leave the hotel and got a private plane straight to Cologne, Germany to stop there as that's where Lord Raab lives. When Wednesday morning came around, they left to go directly to Munich, where Lord Raab had personal issues to take care of with Sarah Lacklan. Who knows what will come between the two of them when Wednesday Night Warfare comes around.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post