Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMFAO!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2020, 11:24 AM

When me n'my Sarah saw the losers lined up to get beat by her in the Uni open challenge I couldn't help but LMFAO while she LHFTO all over the place. Tits n' ass were like, EVERYWHERE. Heheh... I mean daaaaaayumn, what a pathetic turnout of challengers. All jobbers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#FreshMeat #EasyPickinz #EyesOnHer

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Madison Dyson (09-02-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-02-2020)
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-02-2020, 02:22 PM

Lord Raab: "You can tell Sarah that she won't be laughing when she chokes on her own blood and be sent to a hospital on the amount of damage I want to do her.. Sarah Lacklan is a fucking joke of a champion and a wrestler. I will make her like she was a low-class wrestler in that ring tonight. She had it coming and shame on you too for sucking on her tit and supporting that human piece of garbage, being such a pathetic cunt she is. Just watch the amount of blood she'll drop out of her skull. I'll be laughing on the battering ramp she'll be once I'm done."

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-02-2020, 04:21 PM

(09-02-2020, 02:22 PM)Lord Raab Said: Lord Raab: "You can tell Sarah that she won't be laughing when she chokes on her own blood and be sent to a hospital on the amount of damage I want to do her.. Sarah Lacklan is a fucking joke of a champion and a wrestler. I will make her like she was a low-class wrestler in that ring tonight. She had it coming and shame on you too for sucking on her tit and supporting that human piece of garbage, being such a pathetic cunt she is. Just watch the amount of blood she'll drop out of her skull. I'll be laughing on the battering ramp she'll be once I'm done."

All of this is proof that none of that will happen.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-02-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-02-2020)
Lord Raab Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-02-2020, 04:37 PM

Lord Raab: "Who the fuck are you? This is between me and Sarah, not some irrelevant bitch who thinks nothing will happen when it will I got a ton of proof that things will happen. Unless your name is Sarah, you can fuck off and worry about your own opponent and problems."

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-02-2020, 04:46 PM

(09-02-2020, 04:37 PM)Lord Raab Said: Lord Raab: "Who the fuck are you? This is between me and Sarah, not some irrelevant bitch who thinks nothing will happen when it will I got a ton of proof that things will happen. Unless your name is Sarah, you can fuck off and worry about your own opponent and problems."

I got a ton of proof you must have dined almost exclusively on lead paint chips as a child.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-02-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-02-2020)
Lord Raab Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-02-2020, 05:03 PM

Lord Raab: "Actually you don't have a damn clue that I'm more than capable of beating the living shit out of Sarah which you don't have a single proof of. You have no clue as to why I have absolutely no respect for her and why the match between me and her is personal. Just fuck off and worry about your opponent as I said because you don't mean shit to me, nor does it concern you. Unless your name is Sarah, don't comment on shit you know fuckall about."

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2020, 06:00 PM

Shut up, Greggo. I'll put your ass in a waffle iron. That's not some cool new move I came up with, I will literally put your rectum within a waffle iron and watch as you have a waffle ass.

And Raab, maybe it's a little lost in translation here, but what in the blue fuck is a battering ramp?

Cute outfit, Captain Halloween.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-02-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-02-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-02-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-11-2020, 04:00 PM

"The biggest jobber of dem all was afraid to comment even doe she been lookin' and likin'. Hi Charlotte Nikki! Hey gurrrl! You ready to get fookin' SWALLOWED by my client?"

"Oh yeah and then there's Rob n' Raab. You two suuuuuure scare me n' my client biggums times! Rob, you can picture me lathered in maple syrup all you want but that don't mean I'm gonna taste good. Idiot. Plus I'd beat yer fukcin ass in and tap u out. Watch what I do to Jimson tomorrow and then talk to me about breakfast. Heh."

"And Raab? You can keep singing that fantasy you have of my client being sent to a hospital by you HA HA HA H A H A haha HAHA heh teeheeheeTEEHEE omg there are SO many diff ways to laugh at the thought of my client selling an injury for the lowly likes of YOU! She wouldn't sell a declined credit card for you if you were her walmart cashier, you big dumb shoe shine boy."

Hate Post Like Post
Lord Raab Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-14-2020, 06:00 PM

Lord Raab: "Funny because last I checked, I've injured a lot of wrestlers and Sarah is the next victim on that list. Sarah is a fucking joke and a disgrace to the wrestling business. It's a shame you refuse to think I'm more than capable of hurting this horrible cunt because I can. There's so many ways on laughing on what a bitch boy you are, speaking for Sarah like she can't talk for herself, hiding behind your ass who's too shit scared to wrestle in the ring. Yeah, I get it, support that worthless piece of shit you call as a great wrestler because she will be hurt and punished. You don't have a single clue as to why I want to have a match against Sarah and how fucking personal it is. Take your irrelevant comments up your ass because anyone who supports Sarah is a fucking disgrace and you don't know shit about this sport. Sarah isn't as good as she thinks. Now get Sarah to respond and not you responding for her you worthless prick."

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-14-2020, 06:34 PM

(09-14-2020, 06:00 PM)Lord Raab Said: "There's so many ways on laughing on what a bitch boy you are, speaking for Sarah like she can't talk for herself, hiding behind your ass who's too shit scared to wrestle in the ring. Yeah, I get it"

"Mmmmm you GET it, you sayz? So you GET that it's Sarah's job to handle things on the RP (recorded and/or realtime promo!) front and IN THE RING where it counts. And it's being my job to handle hyping the living F outta her everywhere else like in the places she's too good to waste her time in. Think of her as BRRRRROCK LEASNAR and I'd be that fuckin' sexy twink Paul Heyman, except I don't get involved at ringside because I refuse to let people make excuses for losing to her! Do you see how we have diff roles bub? She appears when and where IT MATTERS. I handle the side shit, and the backstage shit that we don't talk about on the air wink wink."

(09-14-2020, 06:00 PM)Lord Raab Said: "Now get Sarah to respond and not you responding for her you worthless prick."

"Haha alrighty I'll let her know yer waitin'. I don't CONTROL her tho. Much like Charlie who thinks he's controlling her but guess what he also ain't. She is her own woman, and hot as all living fucks. Lemme know if u hear from her! Pray you DONT!"

Hate Post Like Post