Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will You Help Us Give Greggo An Aneurysm?
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-14-2020, 03:08 PM

For whatever reason that low-rent Chaotic Inc castaway seems to care an awful lot about the 'likes' on Sarah's promos. I've never much been one for playing to the crowd or giving a damn what you apes in the locker room think, but we can all agree that Greggo is the most annoying mouthpiece in the business since Antony the Jerk started gobbling up Mastermind's emissions.

Why don't you go ahead and go to my recorded promo and give it a stupid little 'like'? Just to see that little munchin seize his brains out. And go ahead and do it for each and every promo I release this cycle.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
(09-14-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2020, 05:43 PM

Greggo's just staring like that ugly little internet girl where it looks like the girl's butt plug just fell out. Here we have a sample of just what his expression is as he listens to Charlie.......................

[Image: JlSuPsE.jpg]

but like anything with Greggo, we have to see the damn thing more than just once. Here...

[Image: REXkJN2.jpg]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post