Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 07:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE IDEA FOR XWF MANAGEMENT
Lord Malichi

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2013, 11:00 PM

How about you guys create a women's title for the ladies in this company it would be great to see a woman champion in xwf. Also I think that I'm gonna introduce the NACW belt to xwf but it will not be up for grabs at anytime the NACW title belt is tradition and there are a number of real pro wrestlers who have held it and there is a real pro wrestler who has won and held on many occasions the NACW Women's championship and her name is Mickie James. Mickie and I both went to high school together and we help build NACW with a very close friend of mine. We started NACW with nothing and in four years we were 7 figures. So prepare for the NACW title to make it's way to xwf.
Edit
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2013, 01:52 AM

Why would we create a womens title, when the women compete with the men of the XWF? They compete for titles and win them just like the rest of us.

Also, why introduce a title from another fed and never defend it? It would kind of be pointless. This is the XWF. Not NACW. It'd be like Jeff Hardy re-signing with WWE and introducing the TNA title.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Archie Lawson (06-18-2013), JTC (06-18-2013)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2013, 02:40 AM

Yes, we have discussed women's and cruiser weight divisions and it really has no viable reason for existing since it really doesn't divide or separate anyone or anything in a role play existing world.

XWF is based on role playing, so it really serves no purpose to throw in realistic elements such as weight classes or gender to separate people into categories.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-18-2013, 03:22 AM

What they said ^^

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Crimson Cobra (06-18-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2013, 12:36 PM

We've already had numerous discussions about divisions. The way I would run it, is having the division be strictly side-characters, and not be anything major.

But divisions are not a priority at the moment. Maybe we'll revisit it later on and try to work something out.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-18-2013, 03:47 PM

a women's title would be nice though we already know Rose Smith is the true dominant BITCH here Wink

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post