Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Madness Awards For 2012
RandallCross Offline
MEGA-Douche

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

01-01-2013, 11:32 AM

It's been a really short year for Madness but still we have a lot to remember in that little time.

Match of the Year: The 3 Captains Team Match

Runner-Up: Slater Vs. Flynn 2 {The match after the Cash-in}

Upset of the Year: Rick Astley Over Raymond Hatcher

Runner-up: Tyler Decker Eliminates Slater in 3 Captains Team Match

Shocker of the Year: Robert Miles uncovers and cashes in on Slater

Runner-up: Randall Cross screws John Cable not once, but twice out of the European Title in consecutive weeks

Best Guest GM: Jim Hickbilly {I love the feedback section he did for the week he ran Madness. And the way he titles every segment and revised the entire show so that it wouldn't have one mistake in it.}

Runner-up: Unknown Soldier {Soldier Madness, now that shit was beyond crazy. I'm still cleaning saliva off of my Hotel after we spent the night inside of the HOGM}

Madness Superstar of the Year: Mark Flynn {This guy has been a workhorse on Madness and is the current European Champion}

Runner-up: Jaymz Dante {The guy has been on Madness more than anyone on the roster and he deserves this spot for the effort he puts out with what is not his primary character.}

JP won't let me play with you guys and I owe Sid Feder an apology that I can't deliver because JP won't let me stay in XWF. Also, I am a major douchebag. Please pass this on.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-02-2013, 02:52 AM

Congrats to the winners! You've all earned it!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post