Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Uni Title Open Challenge
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-01-2020, 07:28 PM

You're a pretty woman Sarah. I knew a woman that looked a lot like you once. Pretty little thing, nice blonde hair, shaved puss'. We had a date, her and I. Now this was years ago. Far beyond the statute of limitations. Her and I had a little date, you know? She closed up the coffee shop every Thursday night. Every Thursday, by herself. She'd mop the floors, clean the counters, refill the syrups. There were lots of windows in the storefront. You could practically park anywhere on the street and have a great view. So one night, I decided to take her out. I parked my trusty pont' in front of the store as it closed. Watched through the windows as she cleaned up the shop. Pretty little thing. Looked a lot like you, Sarah.

So I was watching and I was watching, and I was having a good time. But she wasn't coming out. Now, I don't know why she wasn't coming out, but she stayed in that shop. So I drove in. Right through the window. You should've seen the look on her face! I drove right up to the counter and SPLAT! Her pretty little body slammed against the back wall. I must've hit the gas too hard. So I got out, as any good man would. It was our date night, after all. So I got out and I pulled her pretty little body from the wreckage. She was still cute, even with all that blood. Cuter in fact. So I put her in my backseat. I knew what she wanted. She was close to death, I could feel it. Her breathing was shallow, her blood pumping. She didn't have time for a date. That's why she wasn't coming out. She didn't want a date. She just wanted action.

So I took her belt off, and we had a great time. And I was relentless.

I heard you were looking for a date night, Sarah. And I think I might be just the man for you. Just the man to slide that little belt off of you, and expose your shaved puss'. Give it the sweet, tender love it needs as your bloodcurdling screams fuel my libido. Just you and me Sarah. What do you say? You know I've earned it.

You know you want to pick me, baby. I'm the shoe-in for superstar of the month. A day away from becoming the undisputed M.V.P. of Warfare. A week away from holding my first belt in this company. And less than a month away from my sweet, sweet date with you, Sarah.

And Sarah? Don't say no. I don't take rejection lightly. Just ask Connie. Or Sue. Or Amanda. Or Karen. I don't take no. The family man gets what he wants. And I want you, Sarah, and that little belt of yours. And if you don't give it to me, I'm going to have to take it. And baby, I can be relentless.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-07-2020), B.O.B. D (09-01-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-02-2020)