Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
T.D - P.D = Fuckkery (rp2)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-26-2020, 08:55 PM

[The scene opens up to cars in a open street somewhere at night, imagine Fast And Furious (without all that bs), but with less than Steller cars side by side. Then there was this one car that comes into scene, its looked like a beat up old hoopty that Tommy drove in. The once he parked his car, he gets greeted by two dudes who are donning the “I Mastered The Mind of…” shirt, as he pulls down his window.]

M.M. Fanboi 1: Hey dude, what you doing here?

Tommy: I’m just here for some company, I’m bit bored at home… wanted to see what was happening.

M.M. Fanboi 2: Uh, you need to beat it man, your car can’t even handle our high speed car. I bet you can’t even do a lap in his shitty hoopty of yours!

Tommy: Is that a challenge my friend?

[Then the two Mastermind fan bois are getting a bit too lit, and both of them nod on it. Then M.M. Fanboi 2 gets in his whip, about ten minutes later we see Tommy and the guy’s car in the starting line. Then both men pull down their windows to proceed to talk for the last time.]

Tommy: Alright kid, what’s is your bet?

M.M. Fanboi 2: My bet is that you owe me 500 bucks, and your old hoopty as collateral damage. I want you to be embarrassed by me and my whip, which as nitro in it.

Tommy: Alright then, it’s a deal… but here is my bet to you… you have to wear this shirt I made, and you have to say this slogan on camera. Also, I managed to peak out one of your sisters, maybe I’ll take her too… Tommy needs me some pum pum tonight.

M.M. Fanboi 2: Oh shut the fuck up and lets race already!

Tommy: Whatever you say… a bet is a bet.

[Then the crowd surround the racers at the starting line, as soon the female in her halter top and short shorts waves that flag down, they start racing. About ten to fifteen minutes into the race, we see Fanboi 2 using a short cut near a bridge that was about to raise up. He manages to use his Nitro for some boost, and managed to jump over that bridge, with style.]

M.M. Fanboi 2: OH FUCK YEAH, IMMA BEAT THAT OL’ DIRT BASTARD!

[As Fanboi kept driving, he notices the cops behind him, and tries to lose them. Then suddenly, Tommy noticed the cops in front of him, and he also manages to drive off to lose them also. But he hits a dead end, and stopped the car. Then about five police cars come to his vicinity, and Tommy turns his car off and puts his head down on the wheel.]

Police 4: Stop right there, and don’t move!

[Then the fourth police man held a gun in his hand, and aimed it at the window. But he puts it down, and instructs Tommy to get out of the car.]

Police 4: Sir, do you know why we pulled you over?

Tommy: Uh no sir, why did it need to take four police cars including your to---

[Then one of the police men strikes Tommy in the back of his head with a baton, and he kneels on the ground. Then one of them tries to put the cuffs on him, but Tommy kept on wiggling himself off their grips.]

Tommy: What the hell did I do? I didn’t do anything illegal!

Police 3: Shut up cracker, you managed to do an illegal race after hours.

Tommy: What do you mean… after hours?

Police 3: Within the state of Baltimore, you can’t be doing these races past one in the morning.

Tommy: But, last time I checked it was 11 at night, so it shouldn’t be an issue. You people be doing to muc—

[Then the third police man punches him in the gut, and pulls out his gun on him. As he was about to pull the trigger, one of the police men come in to stop him from killing him.]

Police Guy With “Sense”: Officer Tenpenny, you need to not hurt this guy, we are already getting a bad rep in this town with the whole defund the police thing. We don’t need to be killing any more innocent people.

Officer Tenpenny: Man, fuck this piece of shit he deserves to die just like the rest of em… low life, piece of trash, useless…

P.G.W. “S”: Officer Tenpenny, just leave this man alone, just issue him a ticket and well be done with this.

Officer Tenpenny: No I refuse to do that, the more we kill the more power we have, don’t know how we managed set this town on fire? Without our strict regime, they will want us to back down and not be taught how to live in the right way. So if we kill this guy tonight, they will fear us!

[Then Officer Tenpenny aims the gun on Tommy’s head, but one of the officers manages to attempts to grab his gun, but gets shot in the chest in the process. Then Tenpenny drops the gun, and fleas the scene with his cop car. About half an hour later, we see Tommy simply walking down the street, and he goes to a nearby diner to forget what he just saw and heard, and he manages to get a seat by the windows. He pulls out his phone to call JB on this situation.]

Tommy: Hey JB, can I talk to you for a second?

JB: *Yawns* Yeah man… what’s up?

Tommy: I got involved with some heavy shit tonight, it’s involved with cop shooting another cop.

JB: WHOA WHOA BRUH… CHILL… what the fuck happened?

Tommy: I was involved with this racing group in the out skirts of B-more right, and I managed to race this young kid in my old hoopty. He managed to almost beat me, but cops got in the way. We ended up splitting ourselves out, so the police couldn’t put two and two together.. then shit hit the fan once I got caught in the dead end.

JB: So let me take a guess, you got trapped in a dead end, and they almost arrested you right?

Tommy: Man, fuck all that… they almost tried to kill me!

JB: Shit man, with how the world is going… you’re fortunate to be white man, but now know it feels to be targeted. So who was the one who tried to kill you…

Tommy: I was dazed and confused when they tried it on me, they fucked me up pretty decently with excessive force… I think it was some officer named Tenpenny.. I think.

JB: You think? Alright then, well just lay low and get ready for your trip to Germany… maybe staying out of America will be ideal for you.

Tommy: Yeah man, thanks for letting me speak to you.. have a good night.

JB: You too, T.

[Tommy with a sigh of relief (with the fact he got away from being another statistic of injustices in the hands of the police), ended up sitting on his booth looking at the window as the scene simply fades off.]

===
Insert Your* Own Quote Here
===

“Shit, first I shoot a poetic promo in the rain… to a burning of a shirt of a slogan… to getting myself into some fast and furious shit at night.. to almost getting murdered by the police. Oh my life is like a Tokyo Drift like the sample (shout out to A$AP Rocky). I mean, honestly I can’t ask for much, as you all know that my life is pretty boring to say the least of my worries. Although, I’ve kept mentioning the whole Freak thing and all that, at some point It’ll become my reality to usher in a new era of myself within this lovely company. So many people I’d just want to expose it to, and no I came back negative for that covid-19 test (I swear); what I mean is, at some point they will stand in that ring and think…

Where the fuck has he been?...

Why hasn’t it come out of the mind, yet?...

Who will he strike in the land of X-Treme?… (maybe he’ll strike his three crushes who are in that cage match…who knows?)

Then the most important question is..

HoW WiLl He be AmOunG tHe BeaUtiful PeOpLE?....

But, those questions will be more of a thought process, and something NOT set in stone. Maybe, he’ll come out and play, and learn what it means to be.. a FrEaK in the land of X-Treme.

But enough of that alter ego speak, now it’s time to speak on myself. I know for a fact, that this match against Mastermind might be my last one, since I’m going to lay the fuck low away from America due to the shit I’ve seen. Mastermind knows that we have some slight history with one another, and it mostly revolved with some kinda stips into the mix of things. Now, I can finally say that… Yes, I will be facing the master of the minds in Germany. I know those two fanboi’s of his are going to buy some bootleg XWF network, and watch their hero getting pulped up my hands and feet.

The man, the myth, the soon to be non-memorized guy in this place…. MASTERMIND. I’ve read his lovely poetry, and it got me thinking, he could be poetic man who could recite poems all day long. Maybe, it can be his main source of income to read poetry and write them, but how can he if his hands are broken? He can use his teeth, but that’s just pushing it for the man of mind takers. But one of his stanzas got me rereading it so many times..

It basically of him wanting to silence me….

Well guess what Mastermind, I’ve already done it for you.

-Silence-

-More Silence-

-EVEN MORE SILENCE!-

-Silence is broken!-

You got what you WISHED for right Mastermind, you’ve managed for me to remain silent for soooo LONG, I gotten bored and broken it. Well, I’ll say this… you are a man on a mission to mind take everyone, and sadly my friend there is no way you will out Master.. Bait my mind in any shape or form. So you’ll be wasting your brain power, as I attempt to spill your brain matter in that ring with a HideYaFace outta nowhere.

So don’t even bother out think me, you’re only going to harm yourself in more ways, than one.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (08-26-2020)