Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Time Has Come
Pedro Golden Patron

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2020, 05:42 AM

( San Quentin State Prison San Quentin, California 6:18 AM. We see a tall dark man in an all white Armani suit with alligator shoes on and jet black hair carrying a briefcase walking through a gated fenced area finally being realized after years in the federal justice system for a crime he still claims to this day he did not commit. He walks through the gates and takes a deep breath of fresh air since it has been awhile since he's got to enjoy the presents of mother nature. He stops one last time to take it all in looks back at what his life use to be in those walls throws a middle finger up in the air and continues on his way out. Once completely out he is greeted by his manager Marco. Marco signals to him and ushers him into a golden limo that's waiting for him. The two men shake hands and exchange a quick friend hung before they both enter the limo together.)

Marco: "Damn bro it's been a minute or two since I've seen you Pedro man you look good and in the best shape of your life. Must have been really putting your work in between those walls."

Pedro just kind of nods as he reaches into his briefcase and pulls out a fine Cuban cigar and grabs his cutter to cut it. Marco offers him a light as Pedro starts to fill up the back of the golden limo with cigar smoke.

Marco: "Now that you're here Pedro I wanted to sit down a discuss business with you a new opportunity for you if you will has presented itself. A wrestling company rapidly growing each week in and week out wants you to come be a part of their world wide global pandemic and help take over the wrestling world, a company known by XWF. What do you say?"

Pedro puts down his cigar opens up a bottle of Patron tequila take a sip leans back and scratches his chin. Pedro begins to speak.

"I don't know how many times Marco I've had to tell you I'm not about that lifestyle anymore that's the old me the violent anger demonic man I once was doesn't exist in me the rage the fire has been put out. I'm really not interested in what they have to offer. I did my debt to society I am ready to go back home with my kids and wife Brie that's all I want to do!"

Marco put his head down then looks up at Pedro with sad eyes as he begins to speak.

"See here's the thing Pedro and I don't really have the heart to tell you this but since you're my bro I'm going to be a straight up man to you heart to heart the Cuban government has kidnapped your wife and kids. As far as I see it the only true way you're ever going to make enough money to get them back is by stepping in between those ropes again and earning the ransom money."

Pedro beyond himself throws his glass down and sits back needing some time to regather himself.

"You know what fuck it Marco I'll do it for Brie and my family. They mean everything to me and if that means bashing in a few skulls in this XWF company you called it then I'm in fuck it who is my first victim!"

"Well Pedro I have the card pulled up here on my iPhone it looks like its a man by the name of Bilbo Blumpkinz or some weird shit like that!."

Both men start to laugh until they're almost in tears.

"No seriously Marco you brought me back into the wrestling game to face a man who looks like he has down syndrome? You have got to be kidding me! What am I just some guy they're brining in for squash matches? For restroom breaks. You know as well as I do I'm a main eventer and the reason people come out to the show. I've been a world champion in almost any company I've been in I've traveled the world have been a champion at the highest peak of the mountains this business has to offer. I've wrestled all over every country contient in this world you name it I've done it and for them to start me off like this well they either A are smoking that meth or B are just over looking and doubting my true natural ability to do this but it's all good I love proving haters and doubters wrong. You know Marco I guess there's only one real thing left to do and that's go hit the gym. Driver take me to The Boxing Club Sport and Fitness center in San Diego, California please the journey back starts now!."

The driver pulls up tot he gym and gets out and let's the two men out. They shake hands once again before Pedro begins to speak.

"You know Marco this body isn't what it use to be but I feel I've got a lot left in the tank to offer and I have one good title run left in me so Bilbo it's nothing personal but it's about getting this money to save my wife and children so the pool of blood you'll be laying in isn't done out of hatered but more of a personal conflict that I have to deal with. Now I would personally not show up or lay down if I was you there is no shame of bowing down and admitting when a man is better than you it happens to the best of us. But let me do say this if you do show up it's going to be one of the biggest regrets and mistakes of your life. I'm like a shark in water a pit bull right now I spell blood I taste it and I want it. You may be younger than me and its true I do have some ring rust may have even lost a step or two but when I step inside those ropes it all comes back to me naturally. I've said enough as we all know talk is cheap time to go put work in and hit this gym. I'm ready 9-2-2020 the golden era of Pedro Patron begins."

Marco and Pedro walk into the gym as this is the last shot we have before the promo ends cutting to a commercial break.
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Pedro Golden Patron's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-27-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-27-2020), Theo Pryce (09-02-2020)