Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Queen...
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2020, 06:13 AM

Dearie, there is no way possible you come out of our Relentless match in one piece. I will drag you from post to post before I climb that ladder and take what should be mine. To clarify, for your addled brain, The French Queen lost her head as you will do on Day 2 and The Queen of Hearts was full of blabber and piss like you tend to be more often than not. I hope that simple explanation clears up the basics of what I have been trying to convey. Just so you know convey means to get your point across. Secondly, I may have lost to you once, but it will never happen again! I belong on Wednesday nights as a true up and comer. The only thing you and my lovely third competitor should be doing is getting $5 bucks for a knob slobber outside the arena. All you have proven to me is that you are just Ronald McDonald with tits. I would love to, and will for that matter repaint that ugly face with blood...I can't wait dearie, I can't wait.
Edit
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-24-2020, 06:52 AM

Dang.

That would've made an awesome promo.

Like, I seriously wish I thought to call anybody, literally any opponent I have ever had,
Ronald McDonald with tits.

Ba-dup-ba-da-da, I'm lovin' it.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2020, 06:57 AM

(09-24-2020, 06:52 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Dang.

That would've made an awesome promo.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, my man. It was in response to comments made in Jenny's last trash talk. I had all my recorded stuff done so it had to go here.
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-24-2020, 08:54 AM

(09-24-2020, 06:13 AM)Ash Quinn Said: Dearie, there is no way possible you come out of our Relentless match in one piece. I will drag you from post to post before I climb that ladder and take what should be mine. To clarify, for your addled brain, The French Queen lost her head as you will do on Day 2 and The Queen of Hearts was full of blabber and piss like you tend to be more often than not. I hope that simple explanation clears up the basics of what I have been trying to convey. Just so you know convey means to get your point across. Secondly, I may have lost to you once, but it will never happen again! I belong on Wednesday nights as a true up and comer. The only thing you and my lovely third competitor should be doing is getting $5 bucks for a knob slobber outside the arena. All you have proven to me is that you are just Ronald McDonald with tits. I would love to, and will for that matter repaint that ugly face with blood...I can't wait dearie, I can't wait.

[Image: udtlZz8.gif]

Jesus girl, let it go. I wake up from my bubble bath and you're STILL talking? Don't try to justify yourself, it was a stupid comparison then and it's a stupid comparison now. You were patting yourself on the back, big smile across your chapped lips when the promo aired. Now that I exposed you you're back tracking? Hunny, this hole just keep getting deeper. I know you haven't been here long, but here is how things are going to go down. I am GOING to beat each of you to within an inch of your pitiful lives, I am GOING to climb that ladder and I am GOING to retain MY Shooting Star Title.

Just the way the cookie crumbles, "dearie".

This may be more suited to your intelligence level, so I'll let Elsa tell you

[Image: WFRJWyY.gif]

[Image: Fy1HKv8.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-24-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2020, 01:56 PM

Oh sweet cheeks....Your comebacks are getting so stale. It's always you suck and I'm gonna beat you blah blah blah. Try to sprinkle some originality in there. Yes it's true I'm new here but that doesn't mean a thing in my eyes. By the way
I shouldn't have to listen to your blabber coming out of the gaping hole you call a mouth much longer. One your breath smells like a load of promoter jizz and two come this weekend it will be wired shut. Oh and here is that variation and originality I talked about... I don't know if you know this but now when flight attendants give their preflight speech they say in the event of an emergency you can use Jenny Myst's big fake titties as a flotation device.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. please tip your waitress and remember the 5 o clock show is totally different than the 7 o clock!! Good night Walla Walla!!!
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-24-2020, 02:09 PM

(09-24-2020, 01:56 PM)Ash Quinn Said: Oh sweet cheeks....Your comebacks are getting so stale. It's always you suck and I'm gonna beat you blah blah blah. Try to sprinkle some originality in there. Yes it's true I'm new here but that doesn't mean a thing in my eyes. By the way
I shouldn't have to listen to your blabber coming out of the gaping hole you call a mouth much longer. One your breath smells like a load of promoter jizz and two come this weekend it will be wired shut. Oh and here is that variation and originality I talked about... I don't know if you know this but now when flight attendants give their preflight speech they say in the event of an emergency you can use Jenny Myst's big fake titties as a flotation device.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. please tip your waitress and remember the 5 o clock show is totally different than the 7 o clock!! Good night Walla Walla!!!

[Image: tdlHb0H.gif]

"I'm sorry, yawning is rude. Are ya done yet? How about you say these things in the promos where they actually matter instead of going back, watching them, seeing how bland and basic they are, and coming up with idea's after when they don't count for anything but fruitless letters. You'll learn someday, I guess."

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post