Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey man
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-21-2020, 11:11 PM

"Hey man what's up? So uh, I'm sober today. I heard we had a run in while I was on a different playing level so whatever happened prolly don't count. So gimme that belt back. I beat Sarah Lacklan for it by mistake and then I got a great big win over my friend Maddy right after!"

"So u c how it makes no sense for me to beat them and lose to you? Becuz if we really accept that it means yer better than all of us. You don't have a pot to pound off into, but you got a title and you got inherited wins over the two hottest sexiest horniest and most fertile gurls on the roster. So yeah just gimme it back. I ain't even about that pinning you shit."

Greggo pins Eric.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

08-22-2020, 05:33 AM

Eric simply kicksout of Greggo's attempt.

"Hey man, im not the one who managed make Vinny read in Morse code, im not the one who kept on insisting on Peterous to sell his shit against your client, im not the one who had to basically finesse two broads who you know fully that doesn't need this belt.

So no Greggo you anit getting this shit back, maybe you should drink your own poop juice, and idle your mind into trying to finesse your client's belt on warfare... oh wait, that would be a breach of contract between you both, where you'd get cut from this place on some Endgame shit.

So fuck with Robert main or something, because you don't deserve to be a Federweight champion. I not exactly better than the next man here, but at least I can stand on my own without having to validate anyone like you do."

Eric's uh....uh....fuck it, just tell em what he did:
~Had Three most over wrestlers on his show!
~Managed to bare his soul to the world!
~Had a brief (mostly forgettable) Podcast with now "retired" Tommy!
~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-22-2020, 12:06 PM

Greggo lets out a long moan. He holds his neck in pain. Looks like he's back to selling that Gilly Cutter he received a few days ago from Peter Gilmour when Greggo tried softening Gilly up for his client Sarah Lacklan that evening (which worked btw).

"You see this neck? You see this pains I'm ins? This is what you wish you could be. You wish YOU were the validator. Yup. Yer last line makes fun of me validating my client but guess what bub that's my job and I'm told I get paid well fer it. Don't you wish somebody thought you were worth getting made a body guard like I am? A celebrity agent like I am? A dang doctor like I am? I got it all baby. I promote my client, I come up with what type of RP she will do next like when I gave her my CYOA idea from the month prior, and I even write up all the prescriptions and medical bible appendixes! You WISH you had somebody to promote and validate!"

Greggo takes an old thermometer out of his pocket. It's one of those classic ones everyone used a million years ago with mercury in it! He breaks it in half and stabs Eric with both jagged ends in each side of his neck, but the stabs are more like gentle pokes because you can't really grip a small piece of glass enough to stab it right if your hands are already all slick from fecal matter....................... which Greggo's are.

Pin!

Hate Post Like Post
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

08-22-2020, 12:37 PM

Eric simply kicksout once again...

"Well good for you, you managed to be a glorified punching bag for everyone in the place. You had no business to involved with her match and stayed in the shit filled cafe you low key visited at during your excursion in France. You couldn't even soften a fly in a flea market down the street, that means you can't even get the job done without fucking up.

It's not me merely making an issue of you promoting her, its the fact that you always need to make it all about you, when you know full well that you're the second fiddle to her golden fiddle. I doubt you be making an livable income for being someone's personal tampon and beatdown afficanto.

I surely don't wish to be validated by anyone... since unlike them and you, I know how to validate myself as a better champion than you could even imagine."

~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-22-2020, 12:48 PM

(08-22-2020, 12:37 PM)Eric Polulu Said: "I surely don't wish to be validated by anyone... since unlike them and you, I know how to validate myself as a better champion than you could even imagine."

Greggo starts laughing so hard it ends up being a kickout even if perhaps he wasn't quite ready to remove Eric's loving embrace from his own body.

"Heh heh yeah sure buddeh. Not even the xwf website validates you as champ since it's still on my name. L O L !!! So yeah, I mean, good point bubba. Yer SO good at validating yerself that not even the company will do it haha haha haha haha!"

You can tell Greggo think's he's got a gold mine of material here as he whacks Eric with this post and goes for the pin!

Hate Post Like Post
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

08-22-2020, 01:47 PM

Once again, Eric then kicksout and tosses Greggo into a pile of shit six feet away from him

"If JB didn't have the heavymetal belt under his name until he lost it, then it didn't bother him. Just like how they dont care to put it under my name, since you are a man who's fortunate to have the powers that be proclaim you as the champion under your name, AND have your name on the wall of people on who to attack, is fine by me.

Maybe it's a good thing that I dont have my name in red, and not have my name on the wall of future attackers to come after me. If vinny wanted, he could have left you as the champion to a division that shouldn't need to exist to begin with.

So fuck you Greggo, you can have the company parade a fake ass champion like yourself, while I can walk around the place without anyone knowing that I managed to out wit you within your own deluded mindset. You can have your name in red, while my name is in the shadows."

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-22-2020, 09:02 PM

Greggo LOVES that there just happened to be a PILE of shit nearby, even without him being at all responsible for it. It's nice when the flowers arrange themselves, once said a wise man.

"Mmmm I like yer offer Eric. I accept!"

Huh?

"Ohhh yeeeeeah DIGGIT! And to those watching who have no idea what Eric said, here's my translazion: He wants me to keep the title picture on my account, and my name in red, and my name listed all up on the "here's who to attack" poster that's on the wall. We wanna see what happens when people come in and think I'm the champ instead of him!"

"Will those people stay far away cuz I smell so shitty and they have sensitive, socially awkward noses?"

"Will those people think I'm easy to beat and mistakenly try to pin me even tho Eric's the real champ"

"Can there be times Eric rushes in and saves me from an attack.................... and then rapes the attacker while I pop some popcorn and dress up like old school Michael Jackson and sit in a theater and watch?"

"So yeah I'm good with that. Cool. Glad we could arrange this."

Greggo doesn't try to pin Eric. Greggo REALLY DOES want to see how this plays out if he stays listed as champ but Eric has to come in and answer any pin attempts. Greggo also thinks it's hilarious, as he sits there LHFOA like crazy! What will happen? Typically this is when staff will come in and do whatever they THINK is the opposite of what people want, which only adds to the suspense today. A drum roll can be heard as............................

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-27-2020, 11:28 AM

"Holy crapola Batman I think it werked! Man Eric u stink!"

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-06-2020, 09:55 AM

What even was this?

Hate Post Like Post