Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Being fed to wolves
Satoshi Daiki Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-17-2013, 01:29 PM

Steve Sayors is standing outside of Michigan University with Satoshi and a suited up Feng Shui. Sayors is holding a microphone and Feng is standing next to him with Satoshi standing in his sweat pants and muscle shirt behind Feng.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen I'm Steve Sayors and I'm here now with the new signee to Wednesday nights, Satoshi Daiki and his manager Feng Shui. Now Mr. Shui you said last week that your client does his talking in the ring, so why did you request this time?"

He points the microphone towards Feng's direction.

"Yes Steve your right that's exactly what I said, but me and Satoshi have realized that talking is what people do around here."

"True Mr. Shui but why now?"

Feng gives Steve a Stern stare before ripping the microphone from his grasp.

"Don't rush me, you wanted this interview didn't you?"

Sayors shakes his head yes.

"Good then just stand there and listen to me."

Feng turns back to the camera. Satoshi still standing behind him with his arms crossed, as still as a statue.

"Punisher, Logan Hunter where are you? Me and my client have been watching and waiting for a response, for something, anything."

He throws his hands up in the air.

"Now I realize it must be intimidating to have your first match in the XWF with a young legend like my client but can he at least get some competition? Now at first I questioned the decision to have my client curtain jerking, even if it was against you two, but now I understand, management already knew you two were just fresh meat to be thrown to the wolves too scared to even defend yourselves. The two of you are going to be beaten so quickly it would be an embarrassment to anyone else on the roster if either of you were put ahead of them."

Sayors walks back in to the picture and asks if he may ask one more thing. Feng obliges and hands him back the microphone. He then moves back slightly closer to Satoshi and begins.

"Satoshi, we've heard from your manager, is there anything you would like to say?"

Satoshi slowly turns, looks at Sayors.

"Tap or nap."

With that he and Feng walk out of camera view and leave Sayors standing there with the microphone.

Edit Hate Post Like Post