Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2020, 08:47 AM

One of Oswald's robot drone things Flys up tk whereever Theo is. . Didn’t pay attention,
but I hope its a brisk seventy something for the sake if a lame Gilly joke!

"Universal title shot? Chaos has proven too incompetent to beat even me, and I'm just some has-been never-was weirdo according to all them chicken shits refusing to accept my open challenge for THIS COMING SAVAGE!"

"Now, while Theo and I have never really seen eye to eye..".

"Graves holds up a sign that reads "Fuck The Kings!" for a moment before carelessly tossing it over his shoulder and looking directly into the camera with a sudden sense of satisfaction.

"I look forward to watching Theo Pryce embarrass and your "friends" abandon you. All at the same time as your entire reason for existing is taken from you."

Graves smirks 😏

After a momentary pause he incorrectly assumes that the camera has halted filming and finally admits to something that we've all known all along.

"Ugh!"

"It's so tiring making everything about me..."

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my trailer working on my new look!"

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
(08-21-2020), Theo Pryce (08-20-2020)

Messages In This Thread
My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 08-20-2020, 08:47 AM
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:25 PM
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:29 PM