Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Sponsor Of Thugs.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2020, 03:39 AM

xwf99.com reports that THUGS had hired a new sponsor/"manager" who shall become their permanent person who represents them, and the in ring exploits, and sometimes outside of it.

[Image: joseph_park.jpg]

Wiggles: Good Day to you all, I am Clarance Wigglebaum aka Mr. Wiggles or just plain old wiggles. As of this day moving forward, i will be representing the most unknown group this company has to offer. I am talking about the team of Reggie, JB, and Tommy who go by the name of THUGS. Ever since I got that call from my office from John, he told me what he wanted to tell me about their current affairs in the company.

So now, I am their sponsor, their PR... and maybe a Spin Doctor once in awhile for different shows they each go to. I could also say, I can speak on behalf of them if need be in the backstage or in the ring. I am their go to guy for anything for them each. Speaking on each of these fine gentleman, they have sent me a memo of their current plans for this coming season of 2020.

Wiggles takes out his glasses and some papers they all written out of his briefcase.

Wiggles: Okay, well me start off with the THUGS memo, as of today they are still active as a group, but aren't doing much in the tag division. So now, they will take some time off to recuperate and to plan out the hits onto the tag champions in the near by months to come, and also make an impact on all three shows with JB on Anarchy, Reggie on Savage, and Tommy on Warfare. As THUGS they are also obligated to help B.O.B that was established less than three months or so prior, so they can't back out of representing them in their quest to be dominate in XWF.

Now for the John Black memo, he says that he was planning to come back on Anarchy in mid september, but had changed his mind and decided to remain on hiatus from the company, his last appearance was in edition of Anarchy where he was throwing balls at Atara. He says that, "I will come around and host a special Shove It for halloween, stay tuned for the dirty deets!"; so in short, he'll be on his part time GM until he's ready to wrestle again.

Then Wiggles picks up a paper, and it read "Tommy's/Freak's memo" with random drawings and words on there. He had a hard time reading it in his glasses.

Wiggles: Uh yes here is an odd... memo from Tommy. He basically is saying that after September the 2nd, he going to take some time away from the ring to focus on his personal demons. He says "I don't want these people to see me, i'm afraid I might harm them"; so in short for him... and with these wired phrases on his memo... he's going to try not to let out his alter ego get the best of him. I was in that position to like him, when I was wrestling. Oh yeah also he said, "Be on a look out for my mixtape, it'll be fire!"; these are his words, and not mines.

Wiggles picks up his final memo from Reggie, where it was about five sentences which he had to adjust his glasses to read them.

Wiggles: In my last client's memo, Reggie simply says that after his match against Charlie, he's either going to murder him on TV, or is going to step away from Savage until he gets his shit together back home with his child and baby mother. He says, "I am going to beat the dog shit out of him, then I will never show my face in Savage until I improve on my wellbeing."; this means that he'll be out like his two members for the time being.

Wiggle then places these memo's back in his briefcase, then speaks in the camera for the last time with his crooked smile.

Wiggles: Well XWF universe, I am Wiggles and I represent a team who takes NO bullshit, and tells it like it is. You'll see me again, once these three men have gotten themselves back in order, tootles!

Then it cuts to "This has been paid for by T.H.U.G.S Inc." and shuts off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-20-2020)