Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opps
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-19-2020, 08:17 PM

Main and Page are together.

Notice it's always Main and Page, never Page and Main... ew... I feel dirty even saying it...

Anyway, the two fairy monsters are in Paris.

I think?

I dunno, I teleported here with my bullshit spookykid powers that I use mostly to draw attention away from just how pointless my entire exsistance even is...

Anyway, I waited all day for Robert to kick out of Thuggy T's, whatever that was.

Finally, I saw Robert exit the hotel.

He was wearing that stupid mask that everyone and their little sister can see is just a poor attempt to try and mix in bits o Gravy into his one man best of AX3 act.

I followed him for a minute, had to pick just the right spot to make my move after all.

This encounter would be special, because Robert has yet to agree to meet me in the ring, Graves just accepts the fact that he's the biggest joke and the biggest bad ass in all the XWF.

Everyone laughs, but nobody speaks up!

(*Check open challenge thread for proof, also Twitter! ~ ;-)

Anyway, there we were at a public restroom near a park or something. I creapt in moments behind him and to my shock, Robert didn’t even have to take a dook, he was just standing there, checking himself out in the mirror.

Ego much dude?

Anyway, perfect opportunity for me to use the butt potato of mine to make myself not reflect into a mirror right? I mean, I could have made myself invisible. That's the simple choice yeah? But if I were invisible, you wouldn't be able to see just how fucking awesome it looked when Roberts eyes popped out if his mask as THIS unknown force rolled him up with the most fucking beautiful school boy this business has or will ever see again!

The ref, who by the way is that Romain character who thought Centurion was his daddy. He's a referee now in case yall forgot!

Anyway he counts the pin right?

Just after counting
ONE!

GET OFF ME YOU CLOWN!

Or something to that effect... Don't qoute me!

Anyway, as you can imagine, I have trouble remembering what he said exactly, because I was so focused on how this fucker sounded an awful more like some b grade sidekick than The Omega! himself.

Roman noticed as well, because there was a slight hesitation in his count...

Like I said..

Slight.

TWO!!

What would happen next?

Was this even really Robert Main that I had just pinned?

Stay tuned for a GM to surely make sense of this all!

Now we wait!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Atara Raven (08-19-2020), Madison Dyson (08-20-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-19-2020)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-19-2020, 08:41 PM

Robert kicks out smashing Graves in the head repeatedly with a baguette knocking Graves the fuck out.

And they said the French was useless...

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month