Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean shows up at the gym and works out but there's a thief on the prowl
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2013, 05:12 PM

The girl at the front counter of this large gym in Anywhere, USA greets Dean McGovern with a smile as he walks in still listening to his headphones and sporting his "crack" shirt.

Dean makes no small talk and quickly gets to work on the treadmill. He continues listening to music on his headphones while he walks on the treadmill.

Dean observes over at the other side of the gym a young lady has left her purse unattended while she speaks to the girl at the counter. Dean notices a man who was lifting dumbbells nearby go over and snatch some money out of the young lady's purse.

Dean thinks to himself that it's none of his business and he's got to get his workout completed without interruption. It looks like the thief might be going back for seconds now! He sticks his hand into the unsuspecting girl's purse a second time...

Dean continues to only watch as he walks on the treadmill.

(to be continued by someone?)

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
(06-12-2013)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2013, 05:16 PM

Black is bench pressing at least 150 at the same Gym facility as Dean. Black stops the presses and goes to find Dean on a treadmill...

Then he see's Dean with some chicks purse on his hand...

What ever you do man...Don't steal her kids pictures.

Then Dean looks at him funnily and says...

TBCB:Dean

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2013, 05:24 PM

Dean keeps that funny look on his face while staring at John Black for quite some time actually.

Finally he just has to say “What....the....fuck...?

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2013, 09:47 AM

In an update to this story, it seems that the man who repeatedly was taking money out of that young lady's purse was never confronted by anybody.

Nobody arrived on the scene to save the day even with camera crews being on location and this being a live feed to everyone on the XWF roster.

Because the unidentified thief realized nobody cared, he became even more comfortable with doing as he pleases...He ended up following the girl home after the gym and on her way into her house the man attacked her. He entered the home with the victim and reportedly raped her multiple times over the course of the evening. The woman was found early this morning by police, barely alive after being beaten severely and having her head shoved in the toilet by the attacker while he raped her. The woman was transported to an area hospital where an unspecified amount of water had to be pumped from her lungs. She is now listed in serious condition and remains in hospital care.

The attacker remains at large.

When reached for comment on this matter, Dean McGovern had a lot to say.

• I actually blame each and every one of you...and I'm lookin' at each of you on our roster when I say that. Any one of you could have stepped in and helped. John Black tried to but his brain is too mushy to understand what was going on...BUT AT LEAST he tried, guys. Nobody else did. Not even a phone call to the front desk of the gym if you couldn't show up in person? Somebody could have done SOMETHING.

Well...at least I got my workout done on time. I'm feelin' pretty good about myself this morning. I think this is going to be a wonderful day.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post