Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Training with the Pet!~
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-04-2013, 11:23 AM

Christine had woke up a little late this morning, later than normal. She looked at the time. “Oh shit!” She thought. She hadn’t check on her pet sense she took him dinner. She hurried and dressed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. She decided he should have a good breakfast sense she was taking him out for a little while today. She scrambled some eggs and made some ham and hash browns and 2 pieces of toast. “Wow, seems like old times.” She thought. She poured some milk and put it on a tray. She then headed to the door and sit’s the tray on a table as she unlocks the door.

Inside the room was a Queen sized bed and a night stand. In one corner, had a small table with a couple of chairs. There also was a small bathroom in the room. Matt was sitting at the table looking at a small window that wasn’t big enough to get out of. He was wearing a White Muscle Shirt, Blue Jeans Shorts, and gym shoes with the collar Chris had put on him. He looks over at the door as she walks in.

Christine: Sorry, Breakfast is late.

Matt: It’s ok.

Christine: I brought you something good. One cause I am late and two… cause we are going downstairs to work out.

She brings the tray and places it in front of him.

Matt: Looks good.

Christine: Yeah, cooking for you is like old times.

Matt looks confused as he looks at her. He scratches his head trying to figure her out.

Christine: Oh don’t give me that look.

Matt: What look?

Christine: You know what look. You know what is going on.

Matt: No Chris, I am sorry, I don’t.

Christine: You brought this on yourself. Don’t say you didn’t, cause you know you did. Don’t worry, you aren’t dealing with the Angel at the moment. Just me… but she ain’t far. She is watching and she will know when you come out and she will punish if she has to. But for now… you have little old me. Now come on… be a good boy.

She walks over to him and pats his head and he looks at her like she has lost it.

Christine: Eat it all up. We want you to not keep your strength up now don’t we. Unless you want me to feed you. I would do that as well

She smirks as she stand over him.

Christine: It isn’t like you aren’t going to get to have fun or anything. We get to go play in the gym. What better place to play. I know Matty likes the gym and likes to work out and be big and strong. Oh yeah… and we have to prepare. Oh yes, prepare for matches. Prepare to play with others. Don’t worry, I am going to keep a close eye on you and make sure my precious pet is take good care of. Oh yes. I will.

Matt starts to look concerned. This isn’t the same Christine he was married to. Has she finally fallen off her cracker? He didn’t know what to say or how to react. He was almost afraid of her or what she might do if he even did try and fight her. He finished his breakfast, and Christine smiled.

Christine: Very good boy.

She pats him on the head again.

Christine: Now I will give you a little bit to take care of personal issues while I clean this up. I will be right back. Be a good boy.

She smirks as she grabs all the dishes and puts them on the tray and walks out of the room relocking the door.

TBC Matt Ward

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
John Austin (07-04-2013)
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-04-2013, 11:35 AM

What the hell have i done, i am really the reason she cracked? i thought it would have been Wade or Vince but me making her this Crazy? Then i start to speak while Christine is gone.

Matt Ward Boy you done for now, This is not the Christine that you were there for. She is a different woman.

Then my inner voice starts to speak

Inner Demon Her Twisted Angel side is going to be coming out, she is hurt still at the fact that you turned your back on her in UWR.

Matt Ward Well i cracked in UWR, then she cracked after i left. She does not realize that all the pain and pressure that was on me for all this time, just when i thought it was gone, made me snap and when i snapped i wasn't myself.

Inner Demon Yeah well now you are paying the price, Who knows when she will let you away from her. She could do something to you that will make her happy that she got her revenge, so you better listen to her because once that twisted Angel comes out, then it will be a bad time, because she knows that my side is a stronger force but she could be stronger now.

Christine then walks into the room while i am washing my face then she starts to speak.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-04-2013, 03:15 PM

After cleaning all the dishes and eating her own breakfast, Christine pulled her hair up in a ponytail and went back to Matt’s room with the leash in hand. She unlocks the door and walks in.

Christine: Matty, are you ready or do I need to give you a few more minutes?

Matt: Almost done.

Christine: Oh good. I am ready to get down to business. Very serious business.

She cocks her head as she looks at the bathroom as he comes out. She walks over to him and smiles sadistically as she attaches the leash.

Christine: Can’t have you wondering away now can I? Oh no… We must not have that.

She touches his cheek a moment.

Christine: Ok, shall we go!

She turns and starts to skip across the floor pulling Matt behind her. He swallowed hard as he walked behind her wondering how he got into this mess. Was this really his ex? Was this really the women he walked out on for another? She was a nut.

Christine: Oh this will be fun. Just like the old days… working out and getting into the ring. Who knows… maybe the Angel will come out. Oh won’t that be fun. Your old friend surface. Oh but… she ain’t to happy with you. Oh no, no, no… she got angered the moment her mate was ripped away. Yip that she did.

They go into the gym and Christine locks the door placing the key in her shorts. She then turns to Matt.

Christine: Now I will take the leash off… but you try and leave… the angel will come out and you won’t like her when she does. Nope that you won’t.

She reaches up and unhooks the leash and hangs it on a hook by the door before taking his arm and drags him to the back of the gym.

Christine: Go ahead… Free time for Matty! I ain’t gonna let you not have your training time. No, no, no… I am not that mean. I might be a bit crazy… cause I am not that mean. Well, not yet.

She smirks as she goes to do some stretches on the mat as Matt stands there for a moment.

Christine: Go on… We are getting in the ring right now so you might as well use what God gave ya. I plan on giving you a workout in the ring later. Might as well prepare Matty.

She smirks as she Stretches like she is getting ready to run a marathon.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-04-2013, 03:48 PM

What have i done, i am in for it now. my inner demon was right she is waiting to strike to get her revenge. But maybe she does still care for me. I go work out with the weights before that i start to stretch. Then my inner demon start to speak.

Inner Demon Don't run, she still cares for you, her normal side is trying to fight the feeling of you two being close again. Maybe you should try to start off with a clean slate and forget what happened in UWR.

Matt Ward That won't work.

Inner Demon Yes it will you Idiot.

Matt Ward Are you sure that it will work? because i don't think she will go for that.

Inner Demon You need to try, watch when you to get into the ring, there will be that tension between you that you two know that you need to handle, it could lead to something that might end the night with you out of the room.

Matt Ward I hope your right but then again, you never know what her mind has up already. I can tell she kinda does have feelings because when she said it is like old times, so maybe she is having thoughts in her head of when i was by her side.

I start lifting the weights just then Christine comes over to me then she starts circling around me while she is staring me down then the demon starts to speak.

Inner Demon Angel i know you are hurt because i was ripped away from you and i didn't stop it. Faith has reunited us together, so why don't we put UWR behind us and start over like it didn't happen?

Christine stops just as the Angel heard the demon speak to her then Christine starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-04-2013, 07:30 PM

Christine tilts her head as she looks at Matt.

Christine: So the demon is trying to sweet talk the angel? What is the demon scared that the angel might be stronger?

Matt looks at her as she steps closer. She touches his lips with her finger before pulling back, taking his hand and skipping to the ring. She slides in looking down at him.

Christine: : You are getting in… NOW!

Matt swallows a little hard as he climbs in. Was his demon right? Or was she just playing a game? He wasn’t sure and Christine certainly wasn’t confirming anything. She was still acting crazy.

Matt: Chrissy?

She smiles.

Christine: Yes Matty?

Matt: Are you ok?

Christine: I couldn’t be better.

She was jumping around.

Christine: I am ready to play… ready to play with My precious pet.

Christine: Yes Matty?

Matt: I’m sorry.

She froze. Matt looked at her as he stepped closer to her.

Matt: I’m sorry.

Christine: Your… sorry?

She looked confused as she stood in the ring looking at her ex standing there, with this collar locked around his neck he couldn’t get off. Had he got to her. Had he found his Christine. For this moment, the craziness had stopped and she just stood there looking at him. Almost like the two little word he said were foreign to her. Either that or she never thought she would hear him say it.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-04-2013, 07:39 PM

Christine looks at me dumb founded in shock she just heard me utter the words she thought she wouldn't hear come from my mouth. Then i look at Christine while i started to speak.

Matt Ward I am sorry for the way i walked out on you in UWR, it wasn't right of me to do that. But i did it because i wasn't myself, i snapped and lost my self.

Christine Nash Still don't change the fact of what happened between you and her.

Matt Ward I know it don't, but i am man enough to admit my mistakes, and that i am sorry for hurting you. I love You Christine.

Christine Nash You don't love me, if you loved me you wouldn't have done what you did.

Matt Ward I know it don't change what i did, but Yes i do still love you, why don't you think the demon reacted on the roof, it wasn't me that did the reaction it was the demon.

Christine looks at me then she starts to speak

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-04-2013, 08:25 PM

Christine walks past him and climbs up the turnbuckle and looks at Matt. She tilted her head. She didn’t know if he was telling her the truth or just saying something to get out of trouble. For a moment… he had touched her… the part of her that he knew.

Christine: How do I know you are telling the truth? How do I know you are not trying to trick me?

He turns to look at her.

Christine: You could be just trying to get away, trying to let my guard down.

Matt: Chrissy.

Christine: I am not stupid Matt. I laid in a hospital bed after being raped, beaten and bruised. Just released from Vince after being held for 3 weeks. 3 WEEKS Matt. The first person I saw was my brother… then the hospital staff. When I saw you… there wasn’t concern. There wasn’t compassion. No you were cold as ice. You came in, blamed yourself for not being there and wanted out. You had already cheated on me. You had made your choice. Some freaken Bimbo was more important than your family. And for what Matt? Cause you couldn’t live with someone that was messed up? Cause you couldn’t live with yourself cause you blamed yourself? Cause you wanted to blame me?

She jumped down and started walking around him.

Christine: You wanted to believe you could turn every emotion off. You could use her to rid your mind of what you did. You wanted to make yourself believe that you pushed me out… you could be invincible. Nothing to hurt you ever again. Meanwhile, I laid in a bed, thinking I was worthless, that because of Vince… I was nothing but used meat. NO one wanted someone that had been thru what I had. And you come in demanding out… you just proved all that right. Everything he said. You let Vince win. You let him come between the family.

She stopped in front of his face and looked him dead in the eye. Thoughts she hadn’t thought of in years rolling thru her head. Feelings she had pushed far back… come forward.

Christine: Yes, this is what I became. Why? Cause no one but my family gave a damn to keep me from killing myself. Yes Matt. I almost did it. But instead of taking my life… I started to push everyone away. My brother, My family… they kids. I wasn’t worth having anyone give a damn and I still ain’t. No, My heart… or what was left was shattered. I am a shell of what I was.

Matt: Let me help you?

Christine: Help me? Help me do what? You walked away and you turned your back. You yourself over everyone.

She tilts her head. Matt hesitates before reaching out and touching her. Shock on her face. What is he doing? She couldn’t figure it out. He looks at her as she wanted nothing more than to see him suffer like he made her. What is it about Matt Ward? What is it that at this moment, that kept her from Beating the shit out of him.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-04-2013, 08:33 PM

My hand is on Christine face, i could feel she is in shock that i am wanting to help her try to regain her self despite, this crazy side of her works more for the twisted angel side. Then i look at Christine then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Christine, i know you don't believe me because of me giving up on you in USW, but that was the past, we have both changed, Now we have a chance to start over with a clean slate and forget everything that i did to you in UWR.

I lean in and kiss Christine then after the kiss Christine looks at me then she starts to speak

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 02:04 PM

She couldn’t speak for a moment. Did he… no… but… he did! Her thoughts were al over the place. She backed up… stumbling to the mat. No, this wasn’t happening. He wasn’t trying this. This wasn’t gonna happen again. That is what she keep telling herself. Matt starts to extend his hand to her and she backs up.

Christine: What are you doing? Christine… what are you doing?

Matt backs up a little.

Christine: No… this ain’t happening! NO.

She slids out of the ring and backed up. Matt closed his eyes thinking he messed up. Christine backs up and trips over one of the machines and he starts to jump out of the ring to help her. She gets up and shakes her head.

Matt: Are you ok?

Christine: Fine. I am fine. We… were done… in here.

She starts to walk to the door and picks up the leash. Matt closed his eyes and then walks over to her. She puts it on him and leads him back to his room before taking it off.

Matt: Chrissy, listen to me.

Christine: I… umm…

Matt tries to reach for her and she pulls away.

Christine: I need to think. Stay here.

She backs out the room and before he can stop her… she locked the door. Christine slid down the door. How does he get to her? She sat there for a while. Before getting up, she thought she heard something in the room from Matt.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 02:17 PM

Christine is out of the room then my phone begins to ring while i look to see it a update for XWF saying that Christine and Myself are in a fatal four way match next Wednesday, then the Inner demon starts to speak.

Inner Demon Here is your chance to prove to her that you still care for her, this match is going to prove to her that you are willing to take a beating for her just to prove a point so she won't get hurt.

Matt Ward I know she is going to be scared knowing that the other two guys are beast compared to her. So i know i am going to prove that i will protect her in this match, even if it sends me to the hospital, just so i don't see her getting hurt in the ring by one of those men.

Inner Demon Matt you know if she finds out about this match, it going to confuse her even more because she still don't know what to think after the kiss you planted. I know you took that risk, because you know she says Actions speak louder then words so that kiss was saying you still cared for her even though you screwed her over.

Just then the door opens while Christine comes in then she starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 03:11 PM

Christine has heard Matt talking after hearing his phone. She didn’t hear his demon talking only him and she couldn’t make it out. So she opens the door and steps in.

Christine: You ok?

Matt: Yeah, I am ok but… I just got news. I don’t think you will like it thou.

Christine: What?

Matt: We have a match.

Christine: WE?

Matt: Yeah… we are fighting against each other and two other men.

Christine: Who?

Matt: It is a Fatal Four Way Over the Top Battle Royal with you, Me, MC Josh & Mike Mayhem.

She looks down a moment before looking at him.

Christine: I guess I have my work cut out for me. Seeing as I have 3 of you boys to deal with. I guess we will go back to the Gym later. But it will be under my rules ok?

Matt: Ok. If I am good, can I get out of this room at least.

Christine: Well see. I will be back when it is time for dinner. We will see then. I am trying not to do more than just locking the door but you cross the line… I will do more.

She starts to leave the room when Matt stops her.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 03:19 PM

I look at Christine then i start to speak.

Matt Ward I crossed the line, i took a risk if it pays off it pays off. You said actions speak louder then my words. That why i kissed you to prove that i still love you.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 04:32 PM

Christine looks at him.

Christine: I hear you. And yes… Actions speak louder than words. I know what you were doing. You want out. You want freedom. You want to play me again… don’t you? I ain’t stupid. I might be a little crazy but I ain’t stupid.

Matt: NO Chris…

Christine: We will talk later.

She slipped out the door and locked it. Matt was upset she wasn’t listening and she was almost sure this was a trap that he was just trying to get away from her. She walks back to her room and decides to take a shower and clear her head. She still was trying to figure out the kiss. The meaning behind it. Was he right? Was he trying to say he loved her… or is she right he is using her still. Didn’t matter at the moment. He wasn’t going no where. After a couple of hours Christine has changed and gone to Matt’s room. She grabbed the leash and had cuffs in her pocket as she stands at the door listening.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 04:39 PM

I look out the window then i start to speak.

Matt Ward She don't want to believe me but i don't blame her. But my intentions are good and i do want to be with her again and forget what happened in UWR.

Inner Demon Matt she is torn, she thinks that you are playing her for a fool like UWR. But your not, i wish she would realize that you are not using her.

Matt Ward I know but she thinks of me as some one that is out to hurt her again, when i am trying not to hurt her. Yeah i want to be out of the room, but i want to be in the same room with Christine. Because i know she still loves me deep down inside of her, even though she don't want to show it.

I suddenly stop looking out the window then Christine comes into the room.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 06:52 PM

Christine walks in and looks at Matt. She then goes to the side table and pulls clothing for Matt.

Christine: Go clean up and change.

Matt: Why?

Christine: Christine: Don’t question me Pet! Just do it.

Matt slowly gets up and takes the clothes and head to the bathroom and showers. He comes out 10 mins later dressed in what she gave him and his collar. Christine walks over to examine him.

Christine: Clean up nice still.

Matt: What is this for?

Christine: You wanted to get out… we are getting out. Just I am making sure You are not going to run.

She attaches the leash to his collar and their eyes lock. She quickly looks away as she walks behind him and attaches the cuffs.

Matt: Is this ness…

Christine: Hush! Yes!

Matt stuggles a little as Christine grabs the leash and leads him out of the room.

Christine: Trust must me earned… yes it must be. Trust is not freely given. I did trust you once. I gave you everything to have it throw away and crushed.

Matt: I said I’m sorry.

Christine: I know. I have heard.

She tugs the leash leading him out of the room and down the hall. They go outside to a table on the back. She sets him down and then uncuffs his right hand and attaches the cuff for the left hand to the chair. She looks him in the eye as she did it. He didn’t fight. She found that odd. After she made sure he was not going anywhere… she went and got the food from the kitchen and brought it out. She places a plate in front of him. There was a grill chicken breast with a fresh salad and Fresh green beans and a baked potato.

Christine: Fresh air and a good meal for the pet.

She starts to pick at her plate.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-05-2013, 07:05 PM

What do i have to do to prove that she can give me a second chance. Hell the both of us have made mistakes, I forgave her for what happened in USW, so now it would be her time to forgive me for UWR. I start to eat then i stop then look at Christine in the eyes, i can see that she is trying to fight the feelings she has for me with this new side of her. Then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Christine i know that you are torn because you like this new side to you but at the same time deep down inside of you, that you still love me. I know you want to see me in pain like you felt, but don't you think we put each other though enough pain between USW and UWR. I know i have to earn your trust again for what i have done, but it would be worth it for you to say those three words i know you want to say but your fighting not to say.

Christine was shocked that i didn't put up the fight then she looks at me while i start to eat again while Christine starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-05-2013, 07:23 PM

Then we see a Padded Van near where Matt and Nash are. Then he looks at the monitors what's going on.

Oh man, this some EPIC stuff...I gotta get more Footage!

Then Scene continues with Matt and Nash Speaking to each other about STUFF.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-06-2013, 09:03 AM

Christine looks over at him.

Christine: You forgot one… FWAR! You remember… you all of the sudden disappeared and then returned married with kids? Oh yeah I didn’t forget. And as for USW… yes I regretted that one. But I gave you a chance to stop me. All you had to do was say something… but you didn’t. You didn’t even follow. Just like UWR I tried to get you to stay… but I couldn’t chase cause I was in a hospital bed beaten to a half inch of my life and left for dead, raped and abused like I was before. And it didn’t bother you to leave me after you fucked another women the night before. You didn’t care then. Why should I believe you have now?

He could see tears building. She was very hurt and almost as broken as the day he walked out. The wall she built over the time was crumbling just a little. Enough that her heart could peak thru.

Christine: Look, I didn’t plan on targeting you but you were there. Do I look like I am happy? I have become a circus for a psycho. You notice… I don’t have the kids here. My brother has them. Didn’t want them to see mom lose it. But I did. I was rejected by the world so the world can go to hell. You want to know where I am? The Christine you knew… she died that night.

Matt: No, she is here. I know she is.

Christine: What is left of her… she is locked away deep, deep down inside. This is what you get when you have you heart ripped away, shattered and broken Matt. This is what happens when what you thought you could depend on runs away or is ripped away. You noticed… I wasn’t around when you went to see the kids. Why? Cause I wasn’t going to fight in front of the kids and I know SHE would be with you. You know who she is? The one cheated with before you dumped me.

She looks down and away trying not to let him see she is hurt. Matt wanted to go to her… but couldn’t cause of the cuff on his wrist to the table that he couldn’t move. He tries to reach over and takes her hand and she tries to pull away but he holds it tight.

Matt: Chrissy, listen to me. Look at me please. I see you in there.

She starts to look up. He can see her tears in her eyes. She sniffles a little still playing with her food. She hadn’t taken one bite and here was Matt almost done.

Christine: Are you done eating? If so I will clean up.

She looks at Matt who was still holding her hand with his only free hand.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-06-2013, 09:19 AM

Matt Ward I am not with her Christine, we went our ways, that why i am here. Why do you think i am not fighting to get free? If i didn't want to be here i would be fighting, you should know me by now.

Christine looks at me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Yeah i am done eating, but you need to eat, your not going to let me eat and you not eat.

Christine looks at me then i start rubbing her hand within mine then she starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-06-2013, 12:26 PM

She looks down at his hand. He was right, he wasn’t fighting her. He let her put a collar and leash on him and even let her cuff him to the table just to make her feel better. She also knew he was right she needed to eat. She pulled away from him clearing his plate and stuff taking it inside. Then she came back took a couple of bite as he grabs her hand again.

Christine: Yeah I was surprised you didn’t fight more than you did on the roof. But even then… it wasn’t much. Thought it was just cause you thought you would hurt me. Never thought it was cause you gave a damn. I figured you and her broke up. She was a rebound anyway who probably just used you to better her career. But enough about her. Please…still hurts.

Tears roll down her cheek as she talks about that subject. She tries to hide the pain but Matt knew to well it was there. She takes a couple of more bites before pulling away to put her barely touched food up. She returns and walks over to Matt.

Christine: Lets go for a walk.

She leaves the leash on the table, Un cuffs the cuff from the table but attaches it to her right hand. Now Matt was attached to her. He wouldn’t go no where without her. She still didn’t completely trust him yet but Matt notices she wasn’t fighting it as much as earlier when he kissed her. She wasn’t as cold either. She was on the border of his Christine and this new one she had become. She took a deep breath as they walked off the deck and down the path to the lake out back.

Christine: I couldn’t stay at the house anymore… to many memories. Simon saw how I was slipping into this and offered to take the kids. I go check on them… but on days when I can control this. I make sure they want for nothing. I haven’t said anything to them bad about you. I moved out here on the middle of nowhere. To this huge place. I hoped one day… I could bring the kids here. But I had to get past this first which hasn’t happened. I know I haven’t really let you out of the room sense we have been here and I have barely stayed in there sense I brought you a few days ago. But knowing Matt how hurt I was… I really didn’t want to take a chance to get hurt again.

They stop a moment and she looks at him.

Christine: I ain’t saying I am over what happened. It hurt a lot and still does. It isn’t something that goes away just like that. It isn’t like breaking a toy or tool that you can fix easy. No this is deep, very deep. What happened in USW… even FWAR… that wasn’t half as bad as this. We were married either of those times and the situation was so different. No this one was worse cause I was already hurt before and with everything that happened, just confirmed Vince was right. Who would want someone that was broken, Beaten, Bruised and used. No One. You try going thru what I did and the get rejected and see how it feels. You thought USW was bad. No Matt… this was worse. Way worse.

Tears rolled down her face as the pain was coming back… all of it. The rejection, The rape, the beatings she endured while away. She was hurting all over again

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 04:26 AM

Christine was right UWR was way worse then USW then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Yes UWR was way worse then USW i will agree on that. I know that you are hurting deep inside of you, but let me help you heal that hurt that i caused.

Christine looks at me while i pull her into my arms with my good arm while i wipe the tears from her face while Christine starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 04:17 PM

She buries her face in his chest as she was crying hard. He took his one free hand and rubbed her back.

Christine:[/i]
How do you plan to do that?

He lifts his hand that is cuffed to her and lifts her chin so she is looking at him. He wipes her tears while holding her chin while her wrist hung from his.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 04:21 PM

Matt Ward by letting me be here with you, because i know you still have those night terrors at night, i heard them last night. Don't deny it Chrissy because i know you do still have them.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 04:30 PM

She looks at him.

Christine:
You are here. Granted it is not as free will but you are here.

The walk a little more before he tug her over and wraps his arms around her.holding her.

Matt:
Trust me.
[/color]
Christine:
That is hard to do right now. It hurts so bad. This wasn't my intentions when I brought you here. Really. What are you wanting from me Matt?

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 04:47 PM

Matt Ward I want us to be back together again. Why do you think i was doing what i was doing, i knew i had to prove to you that i would do anything to get you back that means even being your pet.

Christine looks at me then i passionately kiss her again feeling those same sparks that i felt with her in TMWF when we kissed for the first time after i saved her from the Triad. Then after the kiss Christine looks at me then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Did you not feel that spark like we had when i saved you from the triad?

Christine looks at me then she begins to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 05:20 PM

She looks up at him.

Christine: What you don't get... those feelings never left. Just had to push them away. Bury them..

She looks down at the cuff.

Christine
I am sorry. When we get back to the house we will discuss what to do next. I left the key at the house anyway.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 05:32 PM

I look at Christine then i start to lift up Christine as i put her on my back then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Well it looks like you are not going to be me walking on your feet home.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 06:03 PM

She shakes her head hanging on.

Christine: You don't have to carry me home.

He starts to walk. Christine still had some issues and still afraid to fully give in. She wasn't sure Matt knew that or not but then again, he knew everything and she could never surprise him. She hadd to admit thou, it did start to feel like old times. something she hadn't felt in a while.

Christine: Really, if your not trying to get free, why are you doing this? I really want to know.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 06:21 PM

Matt Ward Because i want to be with you, that why i am doing this. I know you need that teddy bear that i was for you and that i can be again.

Christine looks at me then she starts to speak.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-07-2013, 08:19 PM

They make it to the house and Matt puts her down. She walks over and grabs the keys and leash. She was still cuffed to Matt as they walk in the house. She closed and locked the door and went back to his room.

Christine: Ok, I guess we can see what happens tonight. Is there anything you want out of here?

Matt walks in dragging her along. He picks up some person belongings he had in there and then she leads him to her room. She takes the cuffs off both of them and looks at Matt. He still had the collar on him.

Christine: This is my room. Not much of anything. You can put that stuff over there. I am going to give you one chance... but I swear this better not be a trick or this will be worse on you than I was. I am fragile at the moment. You brought things back I had been surpressing.

She stands there looking at Matt. She hasn't taken the collar off yet... cause she is still scared but she is giving him a chance to redeem himself.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-08-2013, 09:06 AM

I look at Christine then i start to speak

Matt Ward It better to face your past then suppress it. I know that i am on thin ice with you, but i am not going to make that same mistake again.

Christine looks at me i grab her hand then i lead her to the bed when i start to speak.

Matt Ward I know you need to let it out, so why don't you just cry on my shoulder and let it out.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-08-2013, 09:41 AM

She looked at him and then down at the floor.

Christine: I don't know if I have any left. It has been buried for so long.

He touched her face slightly and she jumped. There it was, the reaction he was looking for. The reaction from when she was raped. The reaction he avoided that day. He pulls her over into a hug and he feels a tear fall on his shoulder.

Matt: There it is. Let it out. I'm here now.

A few more fall.

Christine It hurts. It hurts so bad.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-08-2013, 03:50 PM

i look at Christine while she is crying on my shoulder then i start to speak.

Matt Ward I know that i haven't even scratch the surface with you not totally being yourself. Christine i know it going to be a long road to us getting back together, because i know i have to earn your respect and trust back.

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-08-2013, 04:47 PM

She nods.

Christine: I hope your not mad I haven't removed the collar?

Matt: No, I am not upset. I understand. It is a trust issue, and I know I haven't earned it yet. But I will, I promise.

Christine: I am sure in time. Didn't you say we have a match? Maybe you should get ready whileI take out the trash. We will leave for the arena after I burn it.

He kisses her forhead before he heads back to the gym and he dragging the trash out.

End thread. This leads to the match r/ps.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post