Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STD addled brain....
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2020, 10:41 AM

It was brought up in another discussion that Jenny Myst may or may not have multiple STDs...If this is the case dearie it would explain why you are overlooking me, Ash Quinn, for our match on the 2nd. Only ghonasyphyherpeAIDS would cause you to discount someone who has yet to step in a ring against you. Trust me if you don't like the red in my hair, you sure as hell won't like the red all over your face come the 2nd of September!
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-19-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-19-2020, 10:44 AM

(08-19-2020, 10:41 AM)Ash Quinn Said: It was brought up in another discussion that Jenny Myst may or may not have multiple STDs...If this is the case dearie it would explain why you are overlooking me, Ash Quinn, for our match on the 2nd. Only ghonasyphyherpeAIDS would cause you to discount someone who has yet to step in a ring against you. Trust me if you don't like the red in my hair, you sure as hell won't like the red all over your face come the 2nd of September!

[Image: pok3cD3.gif]

*yawns*

"You're STILL talking?"

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post