Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Challenge for Savage!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2020, 05:32 PM

Everywhere I look…

Cowards!

I'm The Dark Warrior Micheal Graves, the biggest laughingstock this side of Peter Gilmour!

My spot on the top 50 is a constant call for criticism.

All the legends will tell you how they barely remember me, if they remember me at all because I left such a small mark on this business during my first run.

The current roster will tell you how I'm just some has-been with a bum knee desperately grasping at anything to try and remain relevant.

So why is it that Robert Main fears me?

Dude has made a fool of himself he's ducking so hard.

Why does Fuzz fear me?

Accepted my challenge for the Uni title, only for the match to never happen. Still ducking me to this day.

Why does Atara fear me?

Another agreed upon title match that never happened. Still ducking me to this day with book club excuses.

Big P fearing me is no surprise, but outside of him...

You all talk a big game, but when the Gravytrain pulls into the station…

Crickets!

So this is a call to the roster!

I'm going to step outside of the confines of Anarchy and be at the next Savage looking for a fight!

Any takers?

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (08-18-2020)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-18-2020, 07:40 PM

Come on guys, I suck! Easy win! Who wants an easy win!?

Graves continues to wait impatiently.

He flips on a TV and kicks up his feet as "Coop and Cami Ask The World" fills the screen. Graves begins making inappropriate sounds as he eye fucks Ruby Rose Turner.

Reaching into his tights light Al Bundy, Graves prepares for a long night.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-18-2020, 08:22 PM

"Mister Graves, I am willing to take you up on your challenge my friend. How about we make this a title match as well? Let us face off for this absolutely gorgeous masterpiece of a title, my-"

He then holds up the Billion Dollar Championship

[Image: XVze82S.png]

"Billion Dollar Championship. What do you say, fellow B. O. B. member? It's a beautiful title, is it not? I am, after all, a fighting champion."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-18-2020, 08:34 PM

"You know I would take you up on this offer just to take you out of this industry for good, but I've already got a title shot lined up for the show. When I win the strap, maybe I'll let you challenge for it. How long have you gone without challenging for a real belt, anyways? Your buddy's little made up belt doesn't count."

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-18-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-18-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
Mr. Oz (08-18-2020)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-18-2020, 08:41 PM

(08-18-2020, 08:34 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: "You know I would take you up on this offer just to take you out of this industry for good, but I've already got a title shot lined up for the show. When I win the strap, maybe I'll let you challenge for it. How long have you gone without challenging for a real belt, anyways? Your buddy's little made up belt doesn't count."

" I'm really starting to like this guy."

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-18-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Mr. Oz (08-18-2020)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-18-2020, 08:48 PM

(08-18-2020, 08:34 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: "You know I would take you up on this offer just to take you out of this industry for good, but I've already got a title shot lined up for the show. When I win the strap, maybe I'll let you challenge for it. How long have you gone without challenging for a real belt, anyways? Your buddy's little made up belt doesn't count."

I'll remember that pal!

To answer your question, about two months ago, fucking draw!

Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-18-2020, 09:00 PM

[Image: 10Y2FXs.gif]

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Mr. Oz (08-18-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-18-2020, 11:01 PM

"My 'made up' belt, has the worth of 50 of those Universal belts. It is the most expensive, and soon to be most prestigious title, for years to come! After this year, people will be like 'Universal Title? What's that?'."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-19-2020, 02:40 AM

(08-18-2020, 11:01 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:

"My 'made up' belt, has the worth of 50 of those Universal belts. It is the most expensive, and soon to be most prestigious title, for years to come! After this year, people will be like 'Universal Title? What's that?'."

"That thing around your waist is a joke belt, the second best Anarchy exclusive championship. Anyone could win it, but of course you won't let just anyone challenge for it. Only taking people you can beat, can't risk losing the only title belt you'll touch this decade. Graves was a solid pick, by that criteria. Say what you will about Oswald, but he's got some business acumen to him."

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (08-19-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
Mr. Oz (08-19-2020)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-19-2020, 08:48 AM

(08-19-2020, 02:40 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(08-18-2020, 11:01 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:

"That thing around your waist is a joke belt, the second best Anarchy exclusive championship. Anyone could win it, but of course you won't let just anyone challenge for it. Only taking people you can beat, can't risk losing the only title belt you'll touch this decade. Graves was a solid pick, by that criteria. Say what you will about Oswald, but he's got some business acumen to him."

Charlie Nickles...

Graves writes the name down on a piece of scrap paper and tucks it into his tights.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on you kid. Now why don’t you quit dumping on my buddy Oswald and go impress the ever loving shit out of me by still being employed in a couple of months?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Mr. Oz (08-19-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-19-2020, 09:32 AM

"My client, Sarah 'Dualiverse Godqueen Champking' Lacklan is far superior to you, not just in every way, but also in ways that have yet to even be measured by man."

"Think bout that fer a second pal."

"She so much better that we already know she's better then you in ways that don't exist today."

"But here's the good news, maaaaaan. She said she might consider giving you a shot at the title IF you can get her attention where it counts, which in her werds was basically, during a show when the world is watching. She also said she won't acknoledge mere talking or verbosal challenges. So yeah take that however you will."

"Just know one thing. If you do get her permission to job out to her, YOU BETTER FRIGGIN SELL THE HECK OUT OF THAT LOSS! You better show us months worth of pain, suffering and regret. Don't pull that crap where you just pretend to have magic power no-sell dust and just hop around all gleefully like a cute puppy after my client MURDERZ you!"

"Business aside, hey man what's up? How you been handling this whole Covid thing? Do yer masks provide sufficient protection or are you just immune like I am?"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-19-2020)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-19-2020, 09:52 AM

See that boys?

The biggest balls in the XWF hang from a skirt.

Shame!

SHAME!

And yeah man, I'm pretty much immune due to the potato and all. I'm hopeful that I can still be a carrier though.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-19-2020, 10:01 AM

Greggo nods, smiling as though he's all too familiar with the sentiment.

"Same."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post