Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One for the money.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-17-2020, 05:34 PM

I have to say this or I don't get paid. Madison Dyson sent me.

Thunder Knuckles smiles knowing full well what this title can do to someone. He pulls out a carrot, sneaks up behind Robert Main, and shanks his pants down. Like the flash Thunder Knuckles pushes the corrot firmly up Robert Main's ass. Only after all that, Thunder Knuckles rolls Robert Main up into a pin.

I really hope you kick out. I don't want this fucking belt.

The ref counts the pin.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Charlie Nickles (08-17-2020)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-17-2020, 08:28 PM

Robert kicks out instantly pushing TK off him. Page then blindsides TK with his half of the Tag Team Championships splitting the back of TK'S head to the white meat. As the blood begins to flow Robert gets to his feet as Page continues to put the boots to the fallen TK.

" This guy stuck a carrot in my ass... Roll him over Page."

Page gives Robert a strange look rolling TK over. Robert then pulls the carrot out of his butt hole shoving it into TK's mouth.

" Ugh... That's... That's... That's totally TK!"

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-17-2020, 08:46 PM

Thunder Knuckles spits out the carrot and smiles.

See ya soon.

Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-17-2020, 09:04 PM

"Keep being a lap dog... I thought War Games taught you something. Clearly I was wrong... Sooner or later I'll see you in a ring!"

Former:

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-17-2020, 10:55 PM

Thunder Knuckles still smiling at Robert Main.

Getting paid makes you a lap dog.

Thunder Knuckles shakes his head still with a shit-eating grin placed on his face.

Tell me. When was the last time you were paid?

Thunder Knuckles pauses.

That's right, fucker. 'Ol Thunder Knuckles paid you a stimulus check. So, I guess, with your fucking walnut brain logic. You're my lap dog. Congratulations on that promotion. War Games did teach 'Ol Thunder Knuckles a lesson, false profit. I've shared the ring with better.

You're right about one thing though. One day you will be in the ring with me.

Side note, Champ... Keep ducking Graves because that's making you look really fucking great.

Thunder Knuckles mockingly gives Robert Main a thumbs up.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Madison Dyson (08-18-2020)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-18-2020, 12:27 AM

” So, let’s not get this all twisted up in a web of deceit here TK… You paid us a stimulus check because you are a scumbag son of a bitch and tried fucking us over at War Games. Didn’t work by the way did it… But let’s paint a crystal-clear picture of what happened behind the scenes for those that either wasn’t here during that time… Or was just too ignorant to comprehend what happened… Let’s talk about the fly by night, underhanded cowardice… Not only on your part but Graves part also… Now we all know that you are a Graves mark and that’s fine if you like less than average wrestling… Says a lot about your character there TK… Being a never was fits you perfectly… Anyway, Graves tried playing puppet master because he knew there was no chance in hell of vanquishing the team I had chosen. He tried valiantly to buy a better spot at War Games… That backfired… The proof is in the pudding by the way… We did exactly what we said we were going to do. Win and win big… And as far as that walnut brained logic you spoke of? No, I guess getting paid doesn’t make you a lap dog by any means… I was wrong… It makes you a whore for hire…”

Robert unzips his pants tossing one X-bux on the floor at TK’S feet.

” Come give me a dollar worth bitch.”

Robert throws his hand up.

” No sucky?”

Robert snaps his left hand.

” Damn it…

Now as far as me being your lap dog goes… Really man? What an unintelligent thing for you to say. I know you are half baked TK but my GOD… Tell me this who fought for MY team and battled hard as fuck? You did TK and you paid me to do so you fucking idiot… I’ve seen quite a few fucktards in my life, but you sir just took the number one spot… Listen fucker and listen well; all you did was ride our coattails to victory.”

Robert pauses.

” Kind of…

I mean you were eliminated by HANARI CARNES. Jesus H Christ… If I ever get trounced by Carnes, I’m walking away from the wrestling business forever… So, while we did all the heavy lifting you were busy shitting the bed in one of the biggest matches of your career… Yet you want to claim you have been in the ring with superior talent? Bitch, please. When? I’ll wait…”

Robert begins tapping his foot waiting on an answer from TK.

” An underprivileged clown like yourself has a hard-enough time lacing up your boots let alone being in the ring with the prominent athletes that this business has to offer… So do not give me that absurd claim because if it were true you would have been right there with Page and me at the end of War Games. Hand raised in the air grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat… You couldn’t cut it and you were taken out by low hanging fruit… It’s apparent that your version of higher-caliber and mine are vastly different.”

Robert flips TK the bird adjusting both his championships.

” And as far as Graves goes, didn’t that moron disappear right after War Games? After his hot second of being X-Champion for a few moments and having an unknown rookie come in and beat his ass like a drummer in the movie drumline? Then pin his ass to the floor… From the outside looking in you would have thought this was Graves first match in the XWF… After War Games concluded he tucked tail and ran for the hills after the embarrassment of an outing he had. But what do I know I’ve been occupied ducking people like Graves… RIGHT… Excuse me while I laugh out loud.” Robert laughs out loud. ” Let me let you in on a secret dick wad, I’m not ducking anyone, and I never have… I just think it is mind-blowing that a guy can vanish into thin air… POOF! OR fake retire… OR whatever else? Then come back when he or she thinks things are ripe for the picking and think they still have a spot at the table. OR think that he or she still has his or her place in line… It’s ludicrous honestly speaking…”

Robert scratches his head.

” So, keep coming after me… At the end of the day, I’ll still be here kicking out as your X-Champion.”

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Madison Dyson (08-18-2020)
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-18-2020, 04:14 AM

Damn TK, you got him so hot and bothered he cut a whole promo on you! Nice work!

Now keep makin' those pin attempts so you can keep gettin' PAID. TK's already made thousands in XBUX just for pinning this fool, who's next?

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-18-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-18-2020)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-18-2020, 05:28 AM

Keep um coming

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2020, 06:23 PM

(08-18-2020, 12:27 AM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:
” So, let’s not get this all twisted up in a web of deceit here TK… You paid us a stimulus check because you are a scumbag son of a bitch and tried fucking us over at War Games. Didn’t work by the way did it… But let’s paint a crystal-clear picture of what happened behind the scenes for those that either wasn’t here during that time… Or was just too ignorant to comprehend what happened… Let’s talk about the fly by night, underhanded cowardice… Not only on your part but Graves part also… Now we all know that you are a Graves mark and that’s fine if you like less than average wrestling… Says a lot about your character there TK… Being a never was fits you perfectly… Anyway, Graves tried playing puppet master because he knew there was no chance in hell of vanquishing the team I had chosen. He tried valiantly to buy a better spot at War Games… That backfired… The proof is in the pudding by the way… We did exactly what we said we were going to do. Win and win big… And as far as that walnut brained logic you spoke of? No, I guess getting paid doesn’t make you a lap dog by any means… I was wrong… It makes you a whore for hire…”

Robert unzips his pants tossing one X-bux on the floor at TK’S feet.

” Come give me a dollar worth bitch.”

Robert throws his hand up.

” No sucky?”

Robert snaps his left hand.

” Damn it…

Now as far as me being your lap dog goes… Really man? What an unintelligent thing for you to say. I know you are half baked TK but my GOD… Tell me this who fought for MY team and battled hard as fuck? You did TK and you paid me to do so you fucking idiot… I’ve seen quite a few fucktards in my life, but you sir just took the number one spot… Listen fucker and listen well; all you did was ride our coattails to victory.”

Robert pauses.

” Kind of…

I mean you were eliminated by HANARI CARNES. Jesus H Christ… If I ever get trounced by Carnes, I’m walking away from the wrestling business forever… So, while we did all the heavy lifting you were busy shitting the bed in one of the biggest matches of your career… Yet you want to claim you have been in the ring with superior talent? Bitch, please. When? I’ll wait…”

Robert begins tapping his foot waiting on an answer from TK.

” An underprivileged clown like yourself has a hard-enough time lacing up your boots let alone being in the ring with the prominent athletes that this business has to offer… So do not give me that absurd claim because if it were true you would have been right there with Page and me at the end of War Games. Hand raised in the air grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat… You couldn’t cut it and you were taken out by low hanging fruit… It’s apparent that your version of higher-caliber and mine are vastly different.”

Robert flips TK the bird adjusting both his championships.

” And as far as Graves goes, didn’t that moron disappear right after War Games? After his hot second of being X-Champion for a few moments and having an unknown rookie come in and beat his ass like a drummer in the movie drumline? Then pin his ass to the floor… From the outside looking in you would have thought this was Graves first match in the XWF… After War Games concluded he tucked tail and ran for the hills after the embarrassment of an outing he had. But what do I know I’ve been occupied ducking people like Graves… RIGHT… Excuse me while I laugh out loud.” Robert laughs out loud. ” Let me let you in on a secret dick wad, I’m not ducking anyone, and I never have… I just think it is mind-blowing that a guy can vanish into thin air… POOF! OR fake retire… OR whatever else? Then come back when he or she thinks things are ripe for the picking and think they still have a spot at the table. OR think that he or she still has his or her place in line… It’s ludicrous honestly speaking…”

Robert scratches his head.

” So, keep coming after me… At the end of the day, I’ll still be here kicking out as your X-Champion.”

And they say that I'm a long winded fuck...

Never left by the way, still kicking ass with BOB.

Also, I called you out before War Games and before that X title was around your waist, but we don't need facts screwing up your narrative huh?

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (08-18-2020)