Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 08/15
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-15-2020, 04:57 PM

[Image: LKNS3dh.gif]

LIVE FROM ROGERS PLACE

EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA

Fantasia
- vs -
Charlie Nickles
- vs -
Dallas Marshall
- vs -
Boris
Fatal Four Way

Geri Vayden
- vs -
Hanari Carnes
Singles

The Wizard
- vs -
Donovon Blackwater
Xtreme Rules

Chris Chaos
- vs -
Melanie "Crayzee" Childs
- vs -
Nathaniel Idenhaus
Triple Threat

Atara Themis
- vs -
Madison Dyson
Singles

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Johnny Legend
- vs -
Andrew Logan
Falls Count Anywhere

It's dusk in Edmonton as Savage comes on the air to a black Toyota Camry Uber pulling up to Edmonton Prestige Limousine. Atticus white gets out, throwing some money at the driver. He is on the phone with someone.

ATTICUS: Can you believe this? There was no limo at the airport for me! No! I stepped off the plane and onto the tarmac and stood there like an idiot. Someone had to call me an uber, I hate to wait for it. It was ultra-embarrassing......."

He pauses.

ATTICUS: Yes, and it was one of those chatty uber drivers too. Rated 5 stars and "good conversationalist". Longest 10 minutes of my life. Hold on, I'm at the desk, I will call you back."

He clicks the END button on the phone.

The lady behind the desk smiles at him, despite his not so pleasant expression.

Attendant: "Hello sir! Welcome to Edmonton! And welcome to Edmonton Prestige Limousine! How can we serve you today?"

Atticus isn't thrilled.

ATTICUS: "My name is Atticus White, I am an executive in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. We have a show at Rogers Place tonight......."

The lady beams.

Attendant; "Ahh yes! I heard about that! My neice and her boyfriend are going!"

ATTICUS: ".......yes, swell.....anyway, I was supposed to have a limo waiting on the tarmac for me when I stepped off the plane. As you may assume by me being here, that did not happen. I would like to know why, for one, and how quickly you can get me a car so I can get to the event."

The lady smiled, and tapped a bunch of keys on the keyboard.

Attendant: "Your name was what again? Alfred?"

He huffs.

ATTICUS: "Atticus.......Atticus.......White....."

She tick tacks away on the keyboard, before looking up at him, confused.

Attendant: "Umm........sir.....we don't have an Atticus in the system as having a reservation."

Atticus is upset now.

ATTICUS: "That is ludicrous! I spoke to someone a few days ago, I was told it was going to be taken care of!"

The lady tick tacks again.

Attendant: "Mmmm.....no, sir......actually all of our cars have been rented out. Someone named Bob called earlier and left a pretty sizeable downpayment, saying the cars were for someone named Big D and Little Feather? They had all the cars sent to Chuck E. Cheese in South Edmonton, then to the Rogers Center later. Said there was going to be "a bunch of babies throwing a party, pretending to matter."

Atticus slams the desk with his fist.

ATTICUS: "You're serious?!"

Attendant: "Yes sir. Big D and Little Feather. Name that was given for payment was Bob.....but they spelled it out. B.O.B......."

Atticus shakes his head, his mouth agape in disbelief..........

Attendant: "You can try Last Minute Limousine in North Edmonton, but this Bob guy said he booked there too......."

Atticus huffs, pulling out his phone.

Attendant: "Would you like us to call you a taxi?"

ATTICUS: "I'm on it!" he said, pressing the Uber app on his phone. "D has some explaining to do........."

Back to the arena.

HHL: "Oh man, Atticus is gonna miss his own show!"

PC: "Looks like Big D might be running things tonight... God help us all."

Fantasia and Dallas Marshall are waiting in the ring.

Boris bops out and into the ring.

The music hits as a video package of Charlie Nickles laying fools out rolls on the X-tron. Charlie pops out through the entrance, absolutely vibing to the music and hyping himself up. He walks down the entrance ramp with his arms held wide out at his side ala the passion of the Christ. He seems absolutely unconcerned with the jeers and taunts of the audience. As he nears the ring he suddenly brings his arms back to the center of his body, shaking his closed fists in the air while screaming something incoherent. He hustles over to the stairs, quickly ascending them before grabbing the top rope and stepping onto the ring apron. Charlie looks back at the audience with a toothy grin before ducking under the top rope and stepping the ring proper.

Fantasia
- vs -
Charlie Nickles
- vs -
Dallas Marshall
- vs -
Boris
Fatal Four Way

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and Charlie immediately boots Dallas out of the ring, he falls over the ropes and lands hard on his neck. Boris clothesline Fantasia and knocks the wind out of her sending her to the outside, the crowd roar as Boris and Nickles set eyes on one another; the two circle one another. Charlie Nickles moves in close and barely misses an oblique kick which Boris matrix dodges and celebrates his dodge with a single kick of that Russian dance, the crowd scream "OPPA!". Nickles gives a mean hook but Boris goes low again with the dance.

"OPPA!!!"

Nickles chuckles and gives lazy lefts and rights, Boris dancing under every blow the crowd cheering "OPPA" all the way. Charlie grows tired and knocks Boris up with an uppercut to the jaw! The crowd boo as Nickles ruins their fun. Boris falls into the ropes and bounces back against Charlie who knocks him away with a nasty chop; Boris falls into the ropes again but returns once more, Charlie goes for a big boot but Boris squats and avoids the attack!

The crowd goes wild as the camera zooms in on Boris Slav Squatting in total zen.

HHL: "It's a hell of a maneuver!"

PC: "Boris knows many things, one of which is getting the crowd on his side."

Boris stays motionless as Charlie inspects him; Nickles picks Boris up in a scoop slam but Boris stays in position as he is manhandled, Nickles throws him down but Boris lands on his feet! Still in a squatting position! The crowd go crazy! Charlie is dumbfounded and gets to Boris' back before rolling him up with a schoolboy. The ref slides in for the count.

KICKOUT!

Boris breaks his squat and rolls up to his feet; Boris gets back to life and hits the ropes returning and knocking Charlie down with a dropkick! Boris kips up and goes to drop an elbow on Nickles forehead but he manages to roll out of the way; Boris hits the mat hard and Charlie kicks him in the ribs! Boris rolls back up and rushes in for a clothesline, Charlie counters with a low blow but Boris puts his legs together to block the blow and palm strikes Nickles' nose bone! Charlie backs up and Boris returns to the ropes hitting Charlie with a crossbody and rolling into a pin!

KICKOUT!

HHL: "Damn, this went from 0-100 quick!"

Charlie pushes Boris away, the two size one another up and Boris charges for a spear but Charlie counters!

DEVIL HOOK DROP!!!

PC: "Perfect double arm DDT drops Boris on his dome!"

Boris seems out as Charlie pushes him to his back for the pin Dallas Marshall wakes up to stop the attempt; Dallas throws a few punches into the back of Charlie's head which only fuels Nickles. He returns sending a forearm into Dallas' jaw and whips him into the ropes. Charlie runs up to meet him in the center!

STEUBENVILLE SCREWDRIVER!!!!

A nasty running Steiner Screwdriver destroys Dallas! And looks like Charlie is hurt too! He gets a tight pin on Marshall!

Boris gets up and launches towards to break the pin

3!!!!

But he's a millisecond too late!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - CHARLIE NICKLES

Charlie makes a b-line for Dallas Marshall, who is trying to put himself together while sitting in the corner of the ring. Dallas is zoned out, focusing on his wounded body and ego. He never sees Charlie coming! The heavyset wrestler came crashing into Dallas, ramming his knee right into the man's skull. Dallas cries out in pain as he rolls out of the ring. Charlie leans over the top rope, grinning at the camera for a few moments as Dallas writhed in pain outside of the ring.

Charlie steps between the ropes and then hops off the apron, his gaze set upon Dallas the whole time. Charlie takes a few steps towards the man before booting him fiercely in the face. Dallas's head slams against the black mat below him. Charlie picks Dallas up, throwing his body into the nearest turnbuckle post. Dallas collides face first with the steel turnbuckle, his body going completely limp as it bounces off the post. Charlie stays on the pursuit.

Charlie picks up Dallas's lifeless body, placing the unconscious mans' head between his knees. Charlie reached down and grabbed the man by the midsection before lifting him up into the powerbomb position! The whole thing seems shaky and forced as Charlie's legs wobble while holding up Dallas. Charlie turns around before sloppily throwing Dallas into the ring-side barrier! The audience members in the front row hoot, holler, and gasp as a lifeless body comes flying at the barrier in front of them. Dallas crashes to the floor, motionless.

Charlie smiles, seemingly content with his in-ring debut. He casually walks backstage, shrugging off the jeers and boos of the audience as he ascends the entrance ramp. Two EMTs carry a stretcher come running past Charlie as he heads to the back.

Atticus White is shown standing in his office, arms crossed, looking at the floor, visibly frustrated over the start of his night already. Eventually, Big D walks in with a box of various items in it, sending a roar throughout the arena.

D: "How's it goin', Atty?"

Big D pauses and takes a look around the office.

D "I see you straightened things up since the last time I was in here."

Atticus White starts shaking with anger, but D ignores it and walks over to the other desk in the room and sets his box down.

D: "Is this my desk?"

Atticus takes a deep breath and nods his head. Big D begins pulling things out of the box and strategically places them on the desk, from his Internet Championship to a fully packed bong. After getting things set up, D turns his attention back to his co-General Manager, who looks as though he's about to burst.

D: "Look, Atty, I know we've had our differences in the past, but the Cold Big D Truth is we gotta actually work together to ensure Savage is THE #1 Show to watch.........."

Big D extends a hand to his co-GM who seems a little shocked by the gesture.

ATTICUS: "If I shake your hand, will you stop calling me Atty?"

D(glowing): "Absolutely, Atty---KISS!............Atticus!!!!"

Atticus looks skeptical of Big D but, knowing he's got no choice, reluctantly shakes his hand. D is excited about White's willingness to work with him, heading over to his desk and picking up the bong.

D: "Well, let's get this show on the road, SON!!!!!"

Big D heads over to his desk, picks up the bong, and lights it. He takes the smoke in deep before exhaling it right in Atticus White's face.

D: "So, first order of business.......... who do we talk to about capitalizing the 'D' in Savage SaturDay Night?"

Atticus puts his head in his hands and let's out a sigh.

ATTICUS: "Ugh."

All Hail The Queen from the album GRL and the hit series Queen of the South begins to hit. The arena lights begin to flash. "All Hail The Queen" comes up on the screen every time the lyric is said in the song. The crowd looks towards the still empty stage as pink glitter begins to fall from the ceiling. The crowd dances with the beat.

At about the 1:30 mark, at the words "The Greatest" hit, the voices deepens, as if being chopped and screwed, and the lights go off. Big purple letters come up on the X-Tron.

[Image: P4OI4FG.png]

Heather: It's that time again! Queen's Court is LIVE!

Pip: .......So, this is going to be an every week thing? Great....faaaantastic.

Heather: Shut up.

Jenny comes out onto the ramp, looking at the capacity crowd on Savage. She walks up the ramp with a smirk, waving off fans who were reaching out and rolling her eyes. She steps into the ring, followed closely by her intern, where two chairs and a table were set up. There is a small cooler in the ring as well. A ring crew member handed her her bedazzled microphone.

Jenny: "Welcome everyone to the number one talk show on cable television, and the only reason to tune into this grease fire of a wrestling show, The Queen's Court!"

The crowd boos.

Heather: We hear you Queen! Please, speak to us!"

Jenny: "As you all know, I came up a bit short in a match I made and asked for at Leap of Faith. I had Atara right where I wanted her, and I was attacked from behind by some mystery woman who was too much of a coward to reveal her identity. It does give me solace however, that Atara will have to face Madison Dyson tonight. I have been in the ring with Maddy, and I have BEATEN Maddy before. I look forward to seeing Atara cough up that little accolade she was given in Tokyo and get a good solid taste of what MY era feels like.

The crowd boos again. "ATARA, ATARA, ATARA" chants begin.

Pip: They love Atara in Tokyo, and by the sounds of it, they love her here in Edmonton as well!

Heather: They're Canadian, they don't know what they like!

Jenny: "Welcome back Maddy! I think it says a lot that there is someone on this roster who repulses me more than you do. But enough about me, lets get to my next big time guest.........a man who has really made a name for himself on MY wrestling program, and a man who has brought a little grit to a disgustingly clean roster..........Ladies and Gentlemen of this hellhole known as Edmonton, I bring you............THUNDER KNUCKLES!"

[Image: NUUPwOF.gif]

The crowd initially boos at her dissing their town, but cheers when they hear the name.

Thunder and Jimmy walk out to a massive pop. They walk to the ring climbing through the ropes and each take a seat in the chairs provided. Jenny sits, crossing her legs with a smile. The music dies out as she brings the mic to her lips.

Jenny: Well, Thunder.....its safe to say you and I had a rough go at it in Tokyo. The nation of the rising sun wasn't forgiving to either of us. You lost your title and I....well....I got attacked from behind by some skank who was jealous of all my accomplishments here and wanted to see me fail. My back is a bit sore, too.

Enough about me, though, lets talk about you. You held the Television Title for 119 days, almost four months.....impressive to say the least. But you weren't the only one who was screwed at the Pay Per View. Do you have any thoughts about your run and what transpired at Leap of Faith?

Thunder Knuckles: "Tokyo, Japan. Not America. Fuck that place. As for the 119 days, Television Title, blah blah, blah."

*Thunder Knuckles shrugs.*

Thunder Knuckles: "Who gives a shit?"

Jenny looks a bit shocked, hoping his response would be a bit more....response-like.

Jenny: "Personally, I think you got screwed. You were an exciting champion, and your promo's made me giggle. Shame. Real shame."

The crowd begins to chant

"DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE" on one half and "TK TK TK TK TK TK" on the other.

Jenny: Nevermind them. You're on my show now, and that's a big honor. They're just jealous they can't be sitting in your seat. Can I offer you a coffee? Water? Tito's?

Pip: They can't drink on cable TV, can they?

Heather: She can do what she wants, that's the benefits of being a queen!

Thunder Knuckles: I'll take a beer.

She snaps her fingers and her intern comes into the ring with a chilled glass and a beer, pouring it into the cup and setting it in front of Knuckles.

Jenny shooes her away

Jenny: "So......you accepted Mastermind's challenge for this evening, if you retained your title. You didn't. I take it that match isn't going to happen now?"

She waits for a moment as TK finally speaks

Thunder Knuckles: "I don't do shit for free" Jimmy! The you doing putting me on show without getting paid for it? You know better! You can finish this shit. I'm out. Oh, yeah. Vincent you know what to do."

Knuckles gets up and walks off set. Jimmy sits down and stretches out.

Jenny looks a bit taken aback........her brow furls, she wasn't planning for Jimmy

But she stays on course.

Jenny: So......HE accepted Mastermind's challenge for this evening, if he retained the title, which he failed to do. I take it that match isn't going to happen now?

Jimmy:"Of course. Thunder Knuckles fulfills all his obligations. Plus, what that dirt ball Mastermind did to cost Thunder Knuckles his title won't go unpunished. I mean, if I can talk him into it. He's pretty he'll bent on his paycheck."

Jenny nods.

Jimmy: "I would like to see Thunder Knuckles lay into Mastermind in a promo. Thunder Knuckles can cut a damn fine promo.
And another thing are the refs in this funding place blind? Deaf? Or just plain stupid? Could I get a glass of water, perhaps?"

Jenny: "Umm......refreshments were provided for the real star here. I made sure Thunder Knuckles was comfortable. Not Jimmy...........But I have this TV time booked and he left, soo..... since my show is the only thing on this entire program worth watching, I guess I have to make sure the fans get what they want."

The crowd boos.

The snaps her fingers, and the intern brings a water bottle to Jimmy.

Jimmy takes a drink.

Jenny: What? This is the weakest Savage Card in months! I mean the Main Event are two guys I've never even heard of!"

Jimmy: "Well, thats true. Now that Thunder Knuckles isn't leading this brand to the promised land of high caliber entertainment."

Jenny chuckles, nodding. She flips her hair.

Jenny: "This program would be dirt without me. Personally, I liked TK as champ. Hell of a lot better than that big goof in the dollar store hat that cost him the belt."

Jimmy nods.

Jenny: "I actually was going to ask TK something tonight, before he stormed off. You know I recently joined B.O.B right?"

The crowd boos.

Jenny: "What does TK think of B.O.B? I mean, we coooouldd use a bruiser like him on the squad."

Jimmy: "What!? This again. Okay, Thunder Knuckles already snot rocketed your guys, little cult's, T-shirt. When Graves offered. Miss Fury coming out during the Chris Page match. Well, that was strictly a coincidence. Thunder Knuckles doesn't fall for cults anymore. I personally blame that on Graves, as well. Everyone knows Thunder Knuckles would do just about anything for xbux. It's a flaw really. It almost killed him! Actually, it did kill him. So, no. Thunder Knuckles will not be joining your little kool-aid drinking, chaotic, bullshit cause."

Jenny smiled, despite Jimmy's insult.

Jenny: "Figured you'd say something similar. So how about I make TK another offer............."

Jimmy is getting up out of the chair, ready to walk off the set.

Jenny: "How about those XBux he wants to badly.........."

Jimmy double takes.

Jenny: "That's right, little man. Sit down or he'll never get the secret stash of 20,000 X bux........"

Knuckles is on the X-Tron now, and he stops walking backstage and turns around.

Jenny: "I think you will like this......you see, Big D, who is a faux GM on this show, really doesn't like my program. Maybe it is because he got his ass handed to him by a man with no real wrestling training just a few weeks ago. As much as he is an asshole, he is also an airhead. He made it clear he wasn't going to watch this segment........his loss......but I figured that since Thunder was nice enough to come on my program.....I would reward him....."

The X-Tron shows Sarina Hazard, Jenny's best friend and teammate in the stable Hell's Bells, standing in Big D's makeshift office with an ax in hand. She smiles, waving at the camera, before going to town on the safe behind his desk. On the 5th or 6th whack, the lock flies off and the safe falls to the floor. XBux from the inside spill out. Sarina smiles, walking away with the ax over her shoulder.

Jenny: "If he can get to the office before Big D does.....they're all his......."

Pip: This is a warped version of a bank job! Jenny and Sarina are robbing the rich to give to the poor here!

Knuckles immediately turns tail and runs towards where Big D's office is. The crowd is buzzing, he passes Sarina in the hall as he turns into the office. She smirks as she brings the ax back over her shoulder.

[Image: P4OI4FG.png]

Savage goes to commercial.

Hanari walks out onto the ramp, he has the Dominican Flag over his shoulders. He has a smile on his face as he winks at Geri, who looks less than amused. Hanari walks up the steps, taking off the flag and folding it, handing it to the ring crew.

Geri Vayden
- vs -
Hanari Carnes
Singles

PC: Hanari seems confident here, but who wouldn't be when your 'associates' could literally strike at any time?

HHL: It's called getting ahead, Pip. Building relationships. You wouldn't know anything about that.

Hanari circles with Geri as the bell sounds. She immediately goes at him, trying to use her speed to take him by surprise. It doesn't.

He picks her up into a scoop slam. As she scoots back and uses the ropes to lift herself up, he laughs at her. She is visibly angry and charges again, this time Hanari executes an arm drag to drop her on her backside once more. She is frustrated beyond belief now.

HHL: Her strategy didn't work, Hanari is just toying with her at this point

She sticks with it, however, as she has never been the type to quit. She lunges again and Hanari grabs her, throwing her into the corner. He fires off a series of punches and kicks, which drop her to a sitting position, and he puts a foot on her throat. The ref begins to count.

Hanari breaks just at 5.

Laughing, he does it again.

Again breaking just as the ref hits 5.

Pip: Milking the count here. It's been all Hanari early and its getting to be too much to watch now.

Hanari lifts her out of the corner, and over his shoulder, planting her in the center of the ring with a slam. Coming off the ropes her drops a knee to her upper torso, and she rolls off, coughing.

He continues to laugh and say things in Spanish as he kicks Geri several times as she trying to crawl away. Finally, one of her kicks lands, buckling his knee a little, and she sees her opening. Pulling herself up with a burst of adreneline, she uses the ropes for a springboard dropkick. Hanari wobbles and falls back and she quickly covers.

Hanari kicks out.

Geri goes off the ropes again, attempting a shining wizard but Hanari catches her.....standing up with her in his grasp......he hits a massive spinebuster. Laughing, he drops into the cover.

3--GERI gets a shoulder up and Hanari looks..........pleased?

Pip: Oh god, I know that look. He's about to lock it in!

HHL: Yes sir! It looks like he is almost happy she kicked out!

He sizes her up for a moment, waiting for her to get to her hands and knees. Then.

VIVA LA REPUBLIC.

The arm bar is locked in an Geri taps immediately.

WINNER VIA SUBMISSION - HANARI CARNES

But Hanari isn't letting go! Geri is screaming, tapping frantically. Hanari cranks harder as a security detail hits the ring.

Pip: My god he's either gonna break her arm or try to pull it out of the socket. Either way, he WANTS to!

The security detail is trying to pull Carnes off. A faint snap could be heard as Geri screams, but nothing conclusive. Finally, he lets go, a big smile on his face.

He rolls out of the ring and grabs his flag, walking back up the ramp as EMT's check on Geri's arm.

TK is coming out of the office with a duffel over his shoulder. He passes Big D in the hall, who is wiping his hands on his shirt.

D: Hey TK! How'd it go? I am sorry I couldn't watch, she just gets under my skin, ya know?"

TK: Yeah......great......fun....heya, yeah, I, uh....I gotta go....."

Big D looks perplexed but fist bumps TK as he passes by. Whistling as he turns the corner he walks into the office and immediately his jaw drops........his hands go to his head as he sees the busted safe.

ATTICUS: "What the hell happened here?!" It was Atticus, who just happened to walk into the office at the same time. "Your first night as GM and we get robbed........"

Big D is dumbfounded as Atticus shakes his head. Savage cuts back to the ring.

Savage returns from commercial break with a wide shot of all the fans in the arena, showcasing the homemade signs and the hollering kiddos. The camera comes back to the ring and we see a table set up in the middle of the ring with people seated around every side of it. Robbie Bourbon and Steve Sayors sit across from each other on the long sides of the table, with only a few feet of distance between them. Reggie Estrada and Charlie Nickles are seated along the short sides of the table, with the entire length of the table strategically placed between them. There are contracts, microphones, and pens placed in front of Robbie, Charlie, and Reggie. There is a thin blue folder in front of Charlie laying right next to his contract. Steve has a microphone in his hand as he introduces the segment.

Steve: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! We are so glad you could join us tonight. We have an important announcement to make: the former X-treme champion Reggie Estrada has been booked in a light tube death match against Charlie Nickles set to take place on the next episode of Savage! The MVP of Warfare, Robbie Bourbon himself, has volunteered to serve as special guest referee!

The crowd pops louder at the mention of the special guest referee than the mention of the light tube death match, but shit, it’s the Warfare MVP! Some chants of Rob-bie spread through the crowd but they are soon replaced by chants of M-V-P. Robbie stands up for a few moments as he waves to his adoring fans.

M.V.P.!

M.V.P.!

M.V.P.!

Steve: The enthusiasm for this match is palpable!

Reggie: This match is something to behold, I mean, I’m not afraid to take on this hardcore old relic man like himself. Hell if I could, I want to straight up punch him in the face; while breaking a piece of a lighttube and have him eat the shards of it!

Steve: But before the match can take place, management requests that you each sign injury waivers. Per Mr. Nickles’ request we will be using unburned, unused, here-to unopened fluorescent light tubes to stage the ring area. In each of your contracts is an agreement to hold the X-treme Wrestling Federation harmless for any short or long term injuries or health conditions stemming from mercury exposure, bodily wounds, glass inhalation, medical negligence, and all other factors arising from your death match. Robbie, you must sign addendum 7C stating that you will mediate the match in good faith according to the federation’s rules and guidelines: which, for a light tube death match, are the following:

Steve coughs into his hand before announcing the exhaustive list of rules.

Steve: A competitor may only win the match by pinfall or submission inside the ring, unless the referee deems one competitor medically unfit to continue. If such a case arises the match will immediately end and the last competitor left standing will be declared the winner. And that’s it. Those are the rules.

Reggie Estrada picks up his microphone with a disgruntled look.

Reggie: If Robbie has to pick the winner, the I will straight up quit this god forsaken company and move on without this B.S., I already knew I was going to get fucked over at Leap Of Faith with Hanari and Main, but if I see Robbie have to stop a match… then this company is deep with the sponsors. I want to fight this piece of trash, until I can pin him or submit this motherfucker!... I don’t care how far I will go in this match against this hardcore relic, Steve.

Steve: Well Reggie, we still have an obligation to protect your health and safety. But if you will agree to hold the XFW faultless for any injuries you sustain as a result of not receiving timely medical care…

Reggie: XFW?.... I don’t know if you’d been smoking that lighttube dust but it’s XWF. So what, its not like this company has health insurance anyways; I mean this company is gonna host a goddamn dodgeball match in Anarchy. This means that if anything happens, I’ll collect unemployment if I sustain any injuries, but knowing how Charlie is… that won’t happen!

Steve looks embarrassed and flustered, but he turns to Charlie and keeps doing his job.

Steve: Well Mr. Nickles what do you say, do you agree to such a condition?

Charlie looks at Steve with a thoughtful expression. The question lingers in the air for some time as Charlie brings his right hand up to his chin, almost as if he was striking ‘the thinker’ pose. The boos trickle in from the crowd as the silence drags on.

Reggie: While you sit there thinking… I want you to remember this Charlie, you accepted my open challenge, and you also made it clear you wanted Robbie to be the special ref/enforcer for a stipulation that you brought up, a lighttube deathmatch. So I want YOU to think real hard about this decision you’ve put upon yourself.

The audience erupts in support of the firebrand wrestler. Chants of Reg-gie spread throughout the arena. Charlie reaches for the microphone, slowly bringing it up to his lips.

Charlie: I accept….

The crowd roars in excitement as the referee clearance condition is stripped from the match.

Charlie: On one condition.

Robbie rolls his eyes at Charlie as the crowd flips on a dime. The cheers immediately turn into an uproar of boos as Charlie opens up the blue folder laying before him. He takes out a single piece of paper and a sealed envelope with writing on it. He passed the documents to Steve Sayors. Charlie brings the microphone down and has a brief conversation with Steve as the crowd’s boos transform into chants of "Bullshit".

Steve: Mr. Nickles accepts the alteration of the victory stipulation on one condition.

Steve gulps as a look of unease spreads across his face. He brings a finger to his necks and loosens his dress shirt with it as perspiration begins to trickle down his face.

Steve: Mr. Nickles accepts on the condition that….you sign this document and send this letter on his behalf.

Steve waves the two documents in the air.

Steve: The letter is to…..Miranda Estrada. And the document is a transfer of parental rights, effective upon Reggie’s long-term incapacitation, death, or conviction of any felony offense.

HHL: WHAT?!

Pip: Does he want to adopt Reggie’s daughter?! What the hell is going on here?!

Reggie launches out of his chair, immediately rushing towards Charlie. Robbie steps out of his chair, placing his body directly in Reggie’s path. The two seem to have an intense, off-microphone conversation with each other as Steve looks across the table uncomfortably. Charlie picks up his microphone once again.

Charlie: I am a family man. What you’ve done to your family, Reggie...it pisses me off! Your daughter, your woman: they deserve a real man around the house. A man who won’t abandon them. A man who will provide. Take that letter to Miranda. She needs to know that when I end you on Savage, she will be freed from the burden of having such a fuck-up for a father. She needs to know that I will be there for her, and her mother, to keep watch against the thugs of the world. See I’m not a criminal like you, Reggie. I’m a family man. And your family needs a man.

Reggie has had enough! He jumps onto the table, right past Robbie, and charges at the seated Charlie! Reggie dives off the table, tackling Charlie and sending him flying down backwards in his chair. A moment after the back of Charlie’s head hits the mat Reggie’s fists start flying in. He lands five or six solid shots to the face before Charlie is able to smack Reggie across his eyebrow with the microphone. Reggie rolls off of Charlie. His right hand reaches for his head as his left hand reaches for the ropes. He pulls himself up with the ropes, still reeling from the shot with the microphone. Charlie gets to his feet and charges at Reggie. Robbie runs around the table to try and break up the action, but it’s too late! Charlie hits Reggie with a clothesline and the two go flying over the top rope!

Charlie is to his feet first. He pulls Reggie up by his hair before trying to lock in an irish whip. Charlie gets Reggie going towards the stairs but at the last second Reggie reverses the irish whip and sends Charlie flying into the steel stairs instead! Reggie follows up immediately, running full speed at the prone Charlie. Reggie smashes Charlie’s skull against the corner of the steel steps with his running knee. A loud clank rings out through the arena as blood squirts out of Charlie's head like freshly squeezed juice. Blood begins gushing down Charlie's face from a nasty cut just above his eye. Robbie finally catches up to the action, grabbing Reggie from behind as he tries to break up the fight. Robbie pulls Reggie back a few feet, but Reggie is struggling to get free every step of the way.

We see a half dozen security figures running down the entrance ramp led by the myth, the man, the legend Little Feather himself. The bloodied Charlie slowly rises to his feet, wobbly and dazed, as Robbie continues to try and hold Reggie back until security can arrive at the scene. Charlie bends over, as if standing was too much for him, resting both his hands on the top stair as blood poured down his face onto the steel step. Steve seems to be just freaking out in the ring, standing in the corner furthest away from all the action. As security starts closing in Charlie grips the top step and pulls it off of the bottom stop. Now gripping the top step with both his hands, Charlie turns around to face Robbie and Reggie but they are too busy struggling with each other to notice the lumbering man coming at them!

BAM

Reggie eats a shot to the face. His body goes slump for in Robbie’s arms. An expression of horror and shock is plastered across Robbie’s face as he realizes his unintentional role in the retaliatory attack. Charlie begins to gear up for swing number two, but as he’s bringing the steel steps back for a second attack Little Feather and his cohort of buff security guards is all over him. They yank the steps out of his hand as they pull him back from the carnage.

PC: Oh my god! This is madness!

HHL: This is must-see TV!

Charlie is hooting and hollering as security drags him away, despite bleeding like a stuffed pig. Robbie picks up Reggie’s body and carefully rolls it inside the ring. Robbie slides into the ring with Reggie, sitting up and trying to elevate Reggie’s head with his hands as he waits for the medical team to arrive.

HHL: This match just got personal!

PC: They never signed the contracts….I hope their lawyers work this out! I think the people want to see this match!

HHL: Hang on to the edge of your seat folks, we have more non-stop action when we come back after these words from our sponsors!

We cut backstage to find GOOD LIBATIONS inside a locker room. Fanny seated, head hanging, looking rough and dejected over her debut loss. The Wizard is dressed for competition. Father Thyme seems to be performing some type of religious ritual to prepare The Wizard for combat. Edward Mof enters.

Edward Mof: It’s arrived – and just in time!

Father Thyme: Thyme?

Edward Mof: No, TIME.

Father Thyme: Oh.

Father Thyme is a little dejected, but he’s a good sport and, thus, moves on. Mof hands an AMAZON box over to The Wizard. He rips it open.

The Wizard: YES

Edward Mof: Does it look like it’ll work?

The Wizard: Oh, most definitely.

Edward Mof: Do you want to put it on now?

The Wizard: No, I’ll wait until after the match. I don’t want it to hinder my head mobility. Gotta be able to look all around, ya know. These Blackwater Brothers are very special.

Edward Mof: Good point.

The Wizard: I wouldn’t mind if you guys came down there post-match, though. For protection...Robert Main is clearly some type of animal.

Thyme and Mof agree. Fanny looks up.

Fanny: I’ll be there. I have your -

The Wizard: No, Fanny. It’s too dangerous for you to be out there.

Fanny: What’s THAT supposed to mean?

Awkward silence. The Wizard prepares to spout a speech about female empowerment. Fanny prevents the speech from ever occurring.

Fanny: Is it because I drink too much?

Relieved, The Wizard drops to one knee, bringing himself eye level to Fanny.

The Wizard: No, Fanny. It’s because you’re already spent from your debut match. Stay back here and rest up. We should be able to handle whatever Robert Main throws our way.

She doesn’t like it, but agrees. The Wizard rises.

The Wizard: Alright, guys. Let’s go pound some ass. No Homo.

Led by The Wizard, Father Thyme and Edward Mof exit the locker room, leaving Fanny behind for her own safety.

Arena goes dark. Silence. Fans are curious. POOF. Big puff of smoke. The WIZARD is in the ring...Guile's Theme hits.

PC: Oh yeah! It's Wizard time! And this dude has been on a roll yet to say the least!

HHL: A rising star here, Pip! And the fans love him too!

The music stops as the crowd is still buzzing.

Donovan walks to the ring. His brothers are not with him this time. It appears he is the only one that made the trip. Strange.

The Wizard
- vs -
Donovon Blackwater
Xtreme Rules

Donovan gets into the ring and the bells rings. He seems out of it, lost. The Wizard drop kicks him immediately and he flies through the ropes to the mat outside.

PC: Something isn't right with Donovan here. He seems off.

HHL: Seems like some sort of spell.

Donovan slowly climbs back into the ring ande stands there staring at the Wizard. He comes off the ropes and shoulder blocks Donovan to the ground, but the Blackwater brother gets up quickly and continues to stare straight ahead. Wizard tilts his head side to side like a curious dog. Then, coming off the ropes he clotheslines Blackwater. Donovan gets up again, as if he didn't even feel it. Again, staring straight ahead. This time, however his eyes are jet black.

HHL: Yep, definently a spell.

Wizard puts a hand to his chin under the hood of the cloak.

He then grabs Donovan by the throat.

EXORCISED!

The big choke slam. But Blackwater again slowly gets to his feet, staring straight ahead. Wizard nods, as if he learned something from this. Shooting a light out of his hands that strikes Donovan, it breaks the spell. Blackwater immediately falls to the mat, and lays out. The punishment now coming full circle.

Wizard lifts him up.......

HOCUS FOCUS

The codebreaker and Donovan is out. Wizard puts a foot on his chest.

PC: Wizard wins another one, even though that was weird.

Maybe he is testing spells he can use on himself at some point? Who know but Donovan was his lab rat tonight!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - THE WIZARD

A victorious Wizard takes a therapeutic stroll around the ring, catching his wind. He is soon accompanied inside the ring by Father Thyme and Edward Mof – the latter of which snares a mic so The Wizard can SAY SOME WORDS. The Wizard is handed the mic...he gets positioned in the ring, eyes the HARD camera, and speaks.

The Wizard: First off, so that it can’t be said I’m not a gracious winner. Hard fought battle tonight, Donovan. And while your magical powers were apparently on sabbatical I’m sure, one day, they will return. Now, onto matters of importance.

Mof sighs, annoyed by the Wizard’s increasing confidence which could be misconstrued as arrogance. Father Thyme is, as always, STOIC.

The Wizard: Robert Main.

Boos from the crowd. The name...two words, three syllables is all it takes to piss these fans off.

The Wizard: A little over one week ago at Warfare I declared my intent on facing you at Relentless for the X-Treme Championship. A perfectly normal act. I expected something normal...something HUMAN in return. A response promo. A phone call. A telegram. Hell, even one of those airplanes with a banner flying behind it saying “I ACCEPT YOUR MAGICAL CHALLENGE, WIZARD” would have sufficed.

A few members of the audience find the Wizard’s words humorous. Several others, however, seem concerned he may not be taking Robert Main’s threat as serious as he should.

The Wizard: Did I get any of those things? NO. Instead, I got attacked. And not just any attack...I got my head crushed, bashed, squashed by not one, not two, but THREE surfaces of unrelenting metal.

The Wizard pauses. He staggers, reaching for his head. Mof scrambles to help The Wizard, furtively handing him an object that The Wizard quickly throws into his mouth.

The Wizard: Sorry about that. Was feeling a little run down. Nothing a salt tablet won’t cure. ANYWAY...you tried to put me down, Main. You responded with pure, unadulterated VIOLENCE. A heinous act that might make Eli Roth say “Hey, calm down, man.”

Some catch the Eli Roth joke.

The Wizard: Now, I know what everyone is expecting. They are all expecting me to come out here, demand your presence, and give you a much-deserved receipt. Well let me tell ya...it ain’t gonna happen. I will not slum alongside you in the depths of depravity. Nope, I aim to turn this thing around. I aim to bring you up to my level...a level of decency and competitive equality. A level designed to let the best wrestler shine through. And, to prove these are more than just words, I’m extending an invitation for you to join me in the ring...I’m willing to forgive what took place at Warfare so that we can march forward, giving XWF the best damn feud of 2020. So, come on down, Robert. Let’s prove to the world that two aggressive competitors, such as ourselves, can have a respectful feud.

The crowd doesn’t seem to like this. They feel as though The Wizard is underestimating Main. Mof holds an Amazon box up...The Wizard sees it.

The Wizard: OH! I almost forgot. You did threaten to decapitate me on Twitter the other day, so in case you intend on picking up where you left off, I purchased a little protection.

The Wizard removes a metal collar of some kind...it looks very BDSMish but appears to be useful in terms of keeping a person’s head from being chopped off.

The Wizard: There! A little tight but, hey, at least you won’t be able to cash that decapitation check. Now, come on out here, Main!

There is an anxious ambiance in the arena. The fans are terrified over what might take place. The prevailing vibe is that The Wizard is in over his head. Suddenly, the giant screen atop the entrance ramp begins to flicker.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Robert appears on the X-tron somewhere backstage grinning beneath his sinister mask.

” You want to play the high road card? The better man act? You won’t slum alongside me? I beg to differ Wizard; I’m going to drag you down into the depths of hell…”

Robert pauses for a moment.

” How am I going to drag a man down to my level when he is, so hell bent on being a class act? That’s the easy part… You see while you are out there in the ring demanding I come down to the ring… You left a couple of your compadres unaccounted for. Oops.”

Fanny is pulled into frame by her hair as Robert laughs.

” You want this Championship Wizard you are going to have to stick your hands down deep in the muck and fish it out. You might be out there protecting your neck… But what about hers? ”

Robert grabs Fanny by the throat lifting her off her feet as he leers into the camera.

” It would be a damn shame if something happened to the ones you cared about…”

Robert pulls fanny in gently kissing her on the cheek as the camera pans out revealing just where Robert is… The very top of the leading dock… He lifts Fanny in the air again by her throat looking over the edge at the car fifteen feet below them… Robert walks Fanny out over the edge with her feet dangling frantically. He then let’s go as a shriek is heard followed by shattering glass and a thud.

” You want this belt you are going to have to become an animal Wizard. Or I will eat you alive.”

The feed cuts. A hush falls over the crowd. The destruction of Fanny has left them speechless. We cut to the biggest reaction of interest - The Wizard. His hands grip the top rope...it begins to shake. Anger, fury...the beginnings of REVENGE are coursing through his veins. Mof and Father Thyme try to calm him down. He nearly elbows them both in a reactionary spasm. They back away, for safety.

PC: Robert Main has unleashed a shocking display of violence on The Wizard’s friend and #1 fan, Fantasia. This act appears to be getting to The Wizard...the man who, moments ago, seemed so hopeful to bring this feud back onto the ‘high road’.

Continuing to tense up with anger...The Wizard staggers. He drops to a knee, reaching for his head. Mof hurries over, removing his brown coat and using it to cover The Wizard. He motions for the cameras to cut away. Father Thyme places a large palm over the lens. This prompts an immediate cut.

PC: Oh Jesus, it's that time. We've got a whole casserole of crazy here.

HHL: You just don't understand women.

PC: Exactly

Melanie Crayzee Childs steps out onto the ramp, and in time with the music skips to the ring. She jumps up on the ring apron. Turns around and starts laughing. She then makes her way inside the ring, followed by her Manager Antony The Jerk

PC: And here comes the current hart Champion. He was successful at Leap of Faith over Pasha and really putting together a nice little run with that belt.

Darkness fills the arena and all you can see... is the gleam of Nathaniel's eyes - cold, fearless, terrifying and glowing silver. Like the very bullet that could kill him. Smoke filters and shifts, all around and from somewhere unseen, a howl is heard, distinct and very wolf like, it is followed by a growl and Nathaniel descends the ramp, Hart title over his shoulder. Slowly the lights return but he is unfazed, focused solely on the ring as he marches forward. Climbing the steel steps, Nathaniel takes his place within the ring.

HHL: And you know who that leaves.

PC: Don't remind me.

FOLLOW ME

Appears on the X-Tron as smoke billows in the entry way.

Eye of Chaos by Once Human begins to play.

After a small delay, waiting for the words to begin, Chaos comes out of the smoke....with....Mandii Rider!!

[Image: wwB6QJq.gif]

HHL: He brought her here. My god, he had the audacity to bring her to the same building as Jenny.

PC: You're surprised by this?

Chris Chaos
- vs -
Melanie "Crayzee" Childs
- vs -
Nathaniel Idenhaus
Triple Threat

The bell rings and Melanie jumps Chaos immediately. She is trying to get the upper hand early but she shoves her off. Just as he finishes with her her turns into a clothesline from Nathaniel. Chaos pops right back up, however, and the two look at each other with a heated look.

PC: There is history between these two. This could explode here!

Words are exchanged and Chaos shoves Nathaniel. who shoves him back, and the two push each other twice more but they don't see Melanie.......

Melanie back slides Chaos!

His shoulders are down!

Chaos kicks out.

Melanie pops up and gets a boot to the face from Nathaniel. She stumbles back into a spinebuster from Chaos. He steps over her to get in Nathaniel's face once again. The two finally erupt and begin exchanging blows in the center of the ring.

Chris whips Nathaniel into the corner and runs at him, splashing him. He whips him into the other corner, and splashes him there. Nathaniel stumbles out of the center of the ring and drops.

Melanie is on the top rope. Chaos doesn't see her and he turns around right into a missle dropkick off the top rope. Chaos hits the deck and rolls out of the ring where Mandii comforts him.

Melanie turns her sights on Nathaniel.

She hits a sissor kick as he goes to get up and goes for the pin.

Nathaniel gets a shoulder up.

Chaos slides back into the ring.

He grabs Melanie from behind and locks her into a reverse DDT (Scorpion death drop), and plants her. But instead of going for the cover, he instead signals to Mandii. She goes under the ring for something.

Pip: Oh boy. These two are cooking something up.

Chaos lifts up Nathaniel and plants him with a scoop slam. Coming off the ropes he hits a big leg drop.

Mandii is back out from under the ring and has a referee shirt.

HHL: What the hell?!

She rips the microphone away from the ring announcer. She takes the Hart Title from him as well.

Chaos doesn't pin Nathaniel, but instead looks at Melanie with a grin.

Mandii gets on the ring apron. The ref goes to confront her. She hands the belt to Chaos.

As Mandii is distracting the ref, Nathaniel is to his feet.

CHAOS LAYS HIM OUT WITH THE HART TITLE BELT!

He drops the belt, then Mandii shoves the ref. He turns into Chaos.....WHO LEVELS THE REF WITH A BIG RIGHT HAND!

PC: This is disgusting. These two are deplorable!

He grabs the mic from her as Melanie gets to her feet. He has the ref shirt in his hand.

Chaos: "Mel....Mel....Mel......some people call me the devil. Some people call me a god. I prefer to be called.......chaotic. You see, you never had a chance in this match, nor did the little wanna be bad ass Nazi man over here. But, I have no issue with you, yet. I'll give you a choice. You can join Nathaniel, flat on your back, and book yourself a nice visit from the trainers, or you can put on this ref shirt, count the three, and leave the ring with your head still attached to your shoulders."

Melanie stares at him for a second, hesitating.

PC: Melanie doesn't wanna give Chaos the win here, she wants to win for herself. Don't do it, girlie! Fight them!

HHL: But she's backed into a corner here, literally.......

Chaos approaches Melanie, holding the ref shirt.

Chaos: "Tick tock....."

Melanie, not sure what to do, slaps Chaos!

PC: She slapped the taste of out his mouth! Good for you, girl!

Chaos smiles.

Chaos: "You know what, I've changed my mind....."

Mandii grabs Melanie from behind.

VERTEBREAKER!!!!!!

She damn near broke Melanie in half!

She kicks her under the ropes and out of the ring.

PC: Mandii is putting on the ref shirt!!!!!

Chaos lifts up a stirring Nathaniel and locks him in.......

EQUALIZER!!!!!!!

Mandii gets down for the cover.

3!

: WINNER VIA PINFALL - CHRIS CHAOS

Chaos makes the belt symbol around his waist as Mandii lays the Hart title over the fallen champion.

Then, they embrace for a big kiss.

HHL: OMG! LOOK! IT'S JENNY! THE QUEEN IS CHARGING TOWARDS THE RING!

Jenny hits the ring and makes a beeline for Mandii.

Chaos tries to pull her off but Jenny gets a hard right hand in. He backs off as she tackles Mandii. The two roll around on the ground.

PC: Jenny is incensed here! I've never seen her like this!

Chaos pulls Jenny off by the hair and has a sick look on his face as Sarina Hazard, her best friend, hits the ring and clubs Chaos in the back with the ax handle from earlier! He goes down. Jenny attacks Mandii again. The two are trading punches, rolling on the mat.

The entire security team rushes out, over 2 dozen in XWF windbreakers. They are trying to pull the two apart!

HHL: It is taking everyone from the back here to pull these two women off each other!

They finally do and pull each woman to a separate corner. They are still trying to get after each other but the strength in numbers is holding them back.

They finally get Jenny out of the ring, and she backs up the ramp with security in front of her, preventing her from running back into the ring.

[Image: l31veGk.jpg]

PC: We gotta take a break, get these two split up! My god!

HHL: Hell hath no fury like a Queen scored!

PC: Speaking of that, we have a Queen, the REAL QUEEN, NEXT!

HHL: Up next, we got a match with some history. Madison’s hate for Atara Themis goes all the way back to March, when Atara’s boyfriend Fuzz somehow overcame all the odds Madison’s faction stacked against him to cash in his briefcase on her client, The Engineer.

PC: That’s right, and Madison Dyson has clearly not forgotten about it. The lady hate boner is real!

HHL: That sure is something, Pip. Anyway, Atara Themis should be coming out….

PC: It seems like we’re being joined by Jenny Myst instead! Can’t say I am excited, or surprised.

HHL: All Hail The Queen!

PC: Again with this? For real?

Jenny walks down the ramp. She is still a bit disheveled from her fight with Mandii a match prior, but she still walks to the ring like the Queen she is.

Sitting down next to Pip and Heather, she puts on a headset.

Jenny: Hey guys……….nice to see you again!

HHL: Always!

Pip rolls his eyes.

PC: Haven’t you been out here enough tonight? Queen’s court, the attack on Mandii and Chris now this?

Jenny: I think Heather would agree, you can never have enough of me. Plus, Atara and I have unfinished business and Madison and I, well, let’s say we have a history. She trained me, after all.

Hello Doves appears briefly on the X-tron in pink accompanied by Atara's voice saying the same over the arena PA right before her theme hits the speakers. The crowd goes pops like crazy. Arena lights start to pulse in time with the music and multiple vertical streams of pyro erupt across the front of stage as Atara appears from backstage in a full grunge walk to centerstage right before the ramp. Posing for the camera, she blows a kiss before throwing off a silk robe to reveal her attire for the night.

She full on grungewalks to the ringsteps and stops at the top to posture once more for the fans before going to the middle of the apron where she blows yet another kiss to the camera before entering the ring very Stacy Kiebler-ish and awaits the start of the match.

PC: And now, the controversial, and newly black it would seem, Queen of the XWF!

Jenny: Umm, that would be me, Pip. The only reason Madison won March Madness was because I wasn’t in it.

PC: You keep believing that.

Madison Dyson saunters out onto the ramp, with Mercy and Greggo in tow!

Greggo starts jumping up and down with his hands high in the air, demanding the camera focus on him for a moment!

PC: Greggo serious about getting the attention he feeds off of here tonight!

Greggo poses for the camera. He is wearing super shiny, tight, sexy, black pants. He's also got his self professed "badd azz byker bootz" on and they even look freshly polished! His t-shirt of course reads "EYES ON HER" and is complete with a stunning image of the current reigning XWF Universal Champion, Sarah Lacklan, with a miniature Greggo riding on her shoulder. The miniature Greggo on the shirt is wearing a body condom, but hardly anyone notices that minor detail. Madison is applauding Greggo and his sexy attire, but the fans are repulsed by this entire display!

Madison Dyson takes the lead down the aise as the X-Tron flashes with images of proud African warriors and other Afro-centric imagery intercut with scenes of Madison kicking ass in the ring! The heat from the crowd is damn near thunderous, but Madison seems oblivious to it! She doffs her black crown atop her head and crisscrosses her arms in front of her chest in the well known “Wakanda Forever” gesture as pyro explodes behind her in red, green, and yellow Afrocentric colors. Madison then proudly walks to the ring, paying no heed to the fans as she mounts the steps and gets in the ring. She carefully places her crown on the ring post before readying for the match.

Mercy takes her place at ringside and now Greggo comes over to have himself a seat at the announce position!

Atara Themis
- vs -
Madison Dyson
Singles

HHL: So Greggo can we take this as official confirmation that you are representing Madison Dyson?

Greggo: I'm wearing nothin' but the finest jewels and thongs all day longs. You ask me bout the wrong one that's just wrongs wrongs wrongs.

HHL: I... I'm sorry???

Jenny: Gross.

Greggo: Gurrrl I don't hear you askin' me the right questions about the right super sexy champion of the XWF World, Sarah "Small Cheeks" Lacklan. All you need to know is me n' my friends all represent the same thing. Heck I might not be a Democrat anymore but that don't stop Maddy n' me from being smart and knowing who the big shit on campus is. We will represent, promote, and help push Sarah to the very end. Now let's watch my friend Maddy beat up this gurl I never seen’t before.

Jenny: Why do you smell so bad? I mean, like, shower much? I know Sarah is into the Rutland, Vermont look but I’d expect better from her bag carrier.

Greggo: Mmmmm, mmmm, MMMMM! I smell DE-licious!

Meanwhile, in the ring the bell sounds and the match is underway!

Madison Dyson and Atara Themis start circling each other in the center of the ring before embracing in a lockup, which Madison parlays into a hiptoss followed by a brutal kick to the back of Atara’s head!

Greggo: Ow ow oouch! Imagine getting kicked in yer head that early in the match. Pay attention yolk tits! Stop lookin' at my Sarah Lacklan t-shirt!

Jenny: Your tits and hers are probably the same size. What are you now, 32A?

Greggo pulls his finger slowly out of his own mouth and runs it over the front of his t-shirt very seductively before yelling toward the ring.

Greggo: She's mine!

Madison claws Atara up to her feet and whips her into the corner, after which the Queen of the XWF builds up a head of steam to splash her! Madison launches herself at Atara, but Atara ducks out of the way and Madison crashes into the corner! Atara then school boys Madison into a pin!

1….

Madison kicks out and palms Atara’s face as she does so!

Both ladies scramble to their feet, but Madison decks Atara with a brutal closed fist shot, followed by an irish whip, whereupon she catches Atara on the rebound with a lariat, followed by an elbow drop to the back of Atara’s skull. Madison then drags Atara to the center of the ring and locks in a crossface hold!

HHL: Madison showing a bit more technical proficiency than we’re used to seeing from her.

Greggo: Oh stop it! SHIT UP, as my client would say! Don't start crying about profanities!

HHL: Technical proficiency.

Greggo: Gurrrl I'm warning you. Don't try my ass or I might just grab you by the lips.

Jenny: You stay over there, smelly man

Madison continues to wrench away on Atara with that crossface. Greggo can be heard cheering her on and calling for the decapitation of Atara! He starts trying to get a crowd chant going but seems to have no luck getting anyone to chant “cut that ugly bitch’s head off mmm mmm mmm!” here tonight.

Meanwhile, Jenny can’t help but take notice of how much Madison seems to be enjoying putting Atara through the level of pain she’s experiencing right now.

Jenny: Madison, as much as we have had our battles, I can’t deny she is very good between the ropes. Easily the toughest competitor I have ever faced. I do have two wins over her, though, so….there’s that.

PC: You’re full of yourself aren’t ya?

Jenny: Atara is gonna tap here! And I am gonna love every second of it!

Atara refuses to quit, fighting to push herself up before finally managing to roll over and out of the hold! But Madison stays on her, and she grabs the “Aprodite Incarnate” by the hair as she gets up and launches her into a hair pull airplane swing! The ref chastizes Madison for the move but she doesn’t seem to care! She stomps the hell out of Atara for good measure before forcing her up again and drilling her to the mat with an STO! Madison covers!

1….

2…..

Atara barely kicks out!

Greggo: Oh c’mon why even bother at this point? Why is this weird looking blowup doll still kicking out? I’ve seen you do the same thing Jenny. Any feedback here gurl? Heh heh…

Jenny: First off, anyone who would want THAT as a blowup doll really needs to up their standards…….and those are still pretty low considering they need a blow up doll…….secondly, I don’t owe you feedback on anything. You’re creepy and I am pretty sure I’ve seen you peeking through the door crack into my dressing room…..

Greggo: Ok well stop looking around every time there’s a subtle creek or fap sound nearby and you won’t see me. Duhzers!

Madison glowers at the ref before going to work on Atara again, peppering her with a series of nasty elbow shots before picking her up in her arms and dropping her with a samoan drop! Madison then floats over and locks in another crossface on Atara, wrenching the hell out of her neck! Atara cries out in pain and tries to reach the ropes, fighting and clawing and reaching until she finally wraps a couple fingers around it!

HHL: Atara is still fighting, but she’s been struggling to muster up any offense in this match!

Jenny: And you’re surprised? She’s probably still reeling from the Pepper Spray to the cooch. I mean, all those diseases, it can’t have mixed well!

PC: Are you still talking?

Madison gets up and pulls Atara away from the ropes. She then spreads Atara eagle and stomps her right in the crotch!

Jenny: She’s gonna have to wash her foot now!

Greggo: Mmmmm, I’ll wash that foot real good n’ clean.

Jenny: Why are you the way you are?

HHL: Madison has dominated a lot of people in this business, but never like this. It has been all Dyson here, and the ‘champ’ looks completely out of her element.

Jenny: Thank you for the air quotes.

HHL: You’re welcome.

PC: I hate both of you.

Madison pushes past the ref when he goes to intervene and scold her again, picking Atara up into another lockup. But Atara shows some heart, countering the lockup with a chop to Madison’s chest! Madison fires back with a chop of her own, then another, but Atara ducks under the third and runs to the ropes to build momentum….but Madison catches her on the rebound and sends her crashing to the mat with a sit out spine buster!

PC: Atara not looking good, her bell got rung with that brutal spine buster!

Jenny: She didn’t look good against me either at the Pay Per View, if it wasn’t for Mandii’s jealous ass attacking me, I would have beaten her too. She’s the new Jessalyn Hart of the women’s division.

Greggo: Sarah Lacklan is better then you is, Jenny. Stop talking about women that don’t matter and talk about my sexy client all day long like I do.

Smelling blood, Madison refuses to pin and instead grabs Atara by the hair again, kneeing her in the gut a few times before hefting her up for the DEAD BITCH WALKIN’! Madison hits the move and covers Atara!

1…..

2……

3!

PC: The Queen of the XWF got it!

Jenny: Um, excuse me…..right here……..

HHL: Rude, Pip. Rude.

WINNER VIA PINFALL - MADISON DYSON

Madison’s music hits, but she immediately makes a cut throat motion to cut it! Madison then eyes Atara viciously, wrenching her up to her feet again and hitting yet another DEAD BITCH WALKIN as Greggo gets up on the commentator’s table and twirls his finger in the air’!

Greggo: Ooooooohhh Yeeeeeah!! DIGGIT!

The Queen laughs sadistically, taking a moment to revel in her downed foe before scrambling up to her feet and kicking her unceremoniously out of the ring. Madison calls for a mic and gets one quickly.

“GAAAAAAAAHD that felt GOOD! So, uhhhh, there’s your paper champion for ya Roxy. Good choice! Solid choice!”

Jenny: The belt that SHOULD be mine, I might add.

PC: Shut up.

Greggo: You mean shit up.

Madison takes a moment to consider the fans, who are naturally booing the shit out of her.

“So here’s the thing folks. I came back to the XWF with one special guy on my mind. FUZZ! AKA The “First Boyfriend” to Crown Princess Fuckup there. But it would seem that Fuzz doesn’t want to play with me. Not that I’m surprised. This is the same nutless rat that cashed in his briefcase on The Engineer instead of facing him mano e mano because he KNEW he would LOSE!”

She smiles again, the crowd boos again.

“So now, I’m in a bit of a bind. I have nobody to play with! She frowns in an exaggerated fashion. I mean, I’ve been baiting Robert Main for the last two weeks, but he flat out denied me an opportunity at the Xtreme championship too. Apparently some weak kneed forever virgin named The Wizard….”

The fans pop HUGE at the mention of The Wizard and Madison looks dismayed. Greggo had even started cheering for Wiz but quickly adjusted to a REAL mean looking face and a thumbs down for Wizard when he realized the camera was on him. Uber convincing. Meanwhile, the fans are still roaring their approval.

“Wow….really? Takes one to appreciate one I guess.”

The fans boo and Madison laughs.

PC: Wizard has been on a roll lately.

HHL: Can’t deny that.

Greggo: Nope! I can deny it! I hate him real good!

“But ya know what? I see what’s really going on here. Yeah, I do! Because quite frankly, that crown of mine should entitle me to pretty much whatever opportunity or opponent I want! I am the fucking QUEEN OF THE XWF! But that’s part of the problem, isn’t it?”

Jenny: She’s the other Queen, she means.

PC: Someone cut her mic off.

She trails off cryptically, taking a walk around the ring.

“Yeah….it is. Because I’m the AFRICAN Queen of the XWF! THIS SHIT IS RACIST!”

HHL: Oh for the love of God!

PC: Her life matters, Heather!

Greggo: As a proud Republican and Trump (who has proven he is NOT A RACIST!) supporter just like my good friend Dimallisher, I can also say Maddy’s black life Madders! Haha smell what I did there?

Jenny: We’ve smelled it this entire time.

Everyone at commentary just groans as the fans continue to howl and moan in response to Madison!

“THIS IS BLATANT RACISM! And you, ROBERT MAIN, are a BIGOT! You heehaw, pube bearded, Bikers for Trump branded YOKEL! And I’m NOT gonna take it! I’M……”

"The Ball Game" by Sister Wynona Carr blares loudly as Atticus White storms onto the ramp before he abruptly calls for it to be cut off; he raises the mic to his mouth.

ATTICUS: "Okay enough! First of as a proud black man I don't know whether to be angry or embarrassed about what you're saying. Secondly, I have had a shit day thanks to Big D and basically everyone so I'm not allowing this circus to continue further. You want a hand out "African Queen?" Fine, here's your damn handout."

Atticus snaps his fingers at one of the officials close by and whispers into his ear; the official looks confused walking by the timekeeper and retrieving the Shooting Star championship.

ATTICUS: "Ladies and gentlemen! Please allow me to introduce your NEW Shooting Star champion, Madison Dyson! And Madison good luck defending that title next Savage against JENNY MYST!"

The crowd "ooh" as Madison is handed the title and she looks to Myst.

ATTICUS: "Now get the fuck out of my ring."

White storms off as the audience cheer and Savage cuts to commercial.

PC: “Heather, I’ve just been told that our very own Steve Sayors is in the ring about to interview one of the newest members of the Savage roster!”

HHL: “Excellent! I enjoy meeting new wrestlers and seeing any potential future breakout stars of XWF! Down to you Sayors!”

The feed transitions from the announce team to the middle of the ring where Sayors is standing, microphone in hand. The crowd is buzzing from the excitement of meeting someone new as Sayors brings the mic to his mouth to speak.

SAYORS: “Ladies and gentlemen of Edmonton, I am pleased to introduce to you the newest member of the Savage roster. This man is not a rookie - he’s a veteran and a legend of the squared circle. He has an impressive resume that includes being a multiple Hall of Famer, the recipient of numerous awards such as Wrestler and Match of the Year. More importantly, he has held many championships around the world, and is well known for being a technical marvel. Please welcome… THE INCREDIBLE ONE!”

The crowd explodes in cheers, getting to their feet as “Till I Collapse” by Eminem starts to play from the sound system. The minute long intro causes the audience to elevate their applauds and then the letters “TIO” appear on the screen and the Incredible One steps onto the stage to a thunderous support. He surveys the arena, looking at the thousands of fans, as he smiles, nods and starts his way down the ramp. He claps the hands of fans before rolling into the ring. He walks past Sayors, climbs a turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air to another big cheer, followed by loud a “TIO” chant. He climbs the opposite turnbuckle and poses again before coming down and shakes Sayors’ hand as his music fades out. Sayors goes to speak but the chants cause a delay. TIO smiles, thanking the crowd before pointing to Sayors, as the crowd calms down a bit so the interview can begin.

SAYORS: “Wow, it’s been awhile since we’ve heard a reaction from a debuting wrestler before. Mister Incredible, first off, I have to ask, why are you here in XWF?”

TIO: “Thank you Sayors, I appreciate the warm welcome, and the rundown of some of my accomplishments. I would like to first quickly mention something you didn’t mention. For almost the past half-decade I’ve been wrestling in the United States and this is the first time in nearly six years I’ve been inside a ring in my home country of CANADA!”

An explosion of cheers come from the crowd, as dualling “TIO” and “Canada” chants echo throughout Rogers Place. TIO nods enthusiastically before continuing.

TIO: “Sorry, I had to do the home country plug - it’s been awhile, Sayors. Onto your question though, why is TIO in XWF? I am an inring veteran and this isn’t my first dance. You see, I’ve been around the world in many different companies and have many degrees of success. Most recently, I’ve dominated OCW, Boardwalk, HOW, and the GCWA. I’ve done one thing in all those companies and I plan to do the exact same thing in XWF: entertain.”

SAYORS: “Entertain? Can you elaborate on how you’re going to do that?”

TIO: “Sure. You mentioned it in your small blurb of me: I have won numerous awards and part of those awards have been putting on spectacles in the ring in the form of show stealing matches. When it’s all said and done… The Incredible One puts on a clinic and leaves everyone, including my opponents, in awe of my natural born skill. Making sure these people are entertained and know they haven’t wasted their hard earned money on a ticket is my number one goal.”

SAYORS: That’s really nice of you, looking out for XWF fans.”

TIO: “I mean… someone has to.”

That last comment causes Sayors to raise his eyebrow and the crowd reacts mixed. Sayors clears his throat as he responds.

SAYORS: “What exactly do you mean by that?”

TIO: “...Heh. Sayors, you’re a full time employee and you watch the product right? When I said I came to XWF to entertain the fans, I meant it, and judging from the mediocre, atrocious, repulsive wrestlers currently on the card - I’m surprised this entire arena is sold out. Actually, I’m not, because they all knew I was going to be here!”

The crowd begins to turn on TIO as he steps away from Sayors and addresses them directly.

TIO: “Oh, and before I go any further, FUCK CANADA!”

That statement makes the crowd boo heavily as TIO laughs.

TIO: “Why do you think I’ve been in the States for the last while? I cannot stand this country full of pussy’s and sorry sods. I hold dual citizenship and proudly bleed red, white and blue. But onto…”

TIO goes to speak but he looks at Sayors, confused.

TIO: “Why the fuck are you still in this ring? MY RING?! This interview is over, I don’t need you in here anymore. GET THE FUCK OUT!”

TIO points to the ramp as more jeers are sent his way. Sayors goes to leave as instructed but TIO thinks it's too slow as he throws Sayors out of the ring.
TIO: “Like I was saying… you people are in desperate need of entertainment - of someone that actually cares about the art of wrestling and a real champion. I’ve been that for every company I’ve been in and the same is going to happen in this rotten place. To be honest with you - while you lot will be entertained whenever I step foot in this ring, for the first time in my career it’ll be like working while on vacation. I really don’t expect much of a grapple with my opponents. I’ve faced the best of the best in this industry and let me tell you - it ain’t here in the XWF! So fans of XWF and Savage - I hope you are ready for an era that won’t be great, won’t be awesome or even magnificent. No, get ready for an era that’s simply… incredible.”

TIO’s music plays again as he throws his microphone to the ground and he poses to the crowd that quickly turned on him. He leaves the ring and pushes Sayors with his foot as he is just getting up. TIO laughs, going up the ramp as the live feed goes back to the announce team.

HHL: “Well, my opinion of this individual has changed rather quickly.”

PC: “Harsh words aside, TIO has made a statement how he’s going to easily run through the roster and become a winning success.”

HHL: “Can he put his money where his mouth is, Pip?”

PC: “Only time will tell but based on his former success - the incredible era may well have started tonight.”

We cut to back entrance of the building where the XWF Tag Team Champions, XWF Xtreme Champion and “XWF Television” Champion Chris Page and Robert Main; better known as Cataclysm are shown entering the building; neither under a mask and both with cocky smirks on their faces.

”Leap of Faith was exceptional if you’re Cataclysm; not only did they continue their unbeaten streak by retaining the Tag Titles as you can see Robert Main left with the Xtreme Title and Chris Page refused to hand over the TV Title.”

”You’d think the fucking morons would learn to take our warnings seriously.”

Chris states as he and Robert smirk while walking past a camera and into the building.

”The following contest is your Savage Saturday Night Main Event.. and is a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!”

The lights dim down to black with Destiny by Stratovarius(a shorter starting) starts to play over the speakers. With only a few seconds passing with the intro, the song stops for a moment and an unknown, deep male voice calls out, "The Last Legend" while it also appears on the screen in writing. The music comes back forty seconds into the song as it starts to pick up.

”Hailing from Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 244 pounds...Johnny Legend!!!”

Johnny Legend appears from behind the curtain in his sleek black robe with "The Last Legend" on the back. The stitching on the back lettering is starting to come loose and some holes in the robe, he raises his arms in the air to a mix crowd reaction. Sporting a smirk as he struts his way down the ramp, Johnny Legend keeps his distance from the fans as he hopes they don't put any more rips into his cheap robe. He climbs through the ropes and into the ring while his music slowly dies down.

”And his opponent…”

”About to make his way to the ring, hailing from Detroit, Michigan… ANDREW LOGAN!”

The old-school fans react as a remixed version of "Stand My Ground" by Within Temptation plays, signalling the entrance of Andrew Logan. The big man walks out of the back, looking pissed off as always as he stomps towards the ring. He steps in, moving towards the corner and stretching against the ropes, set to bring the pain to a whole new generation.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Johnny Legend
- vs -
Andrew Logan
Falls Count Anywhere

DING… DING…. DING…

”We’re set for out Falls Count Anywhere Main Event with this monster Andrew Logan taking on Johnny Legend, and this one is sure to be a barn burner!”

”The talk these two have spit at each other over the last two weeks coming off the heels of Leap of Faith I’m expecting a blood bath!”

”Logan has 6 inches of height and 55 pounds of muscle that Johnny is going to have to counteract.”

Logan and Legend circle each other in the ring before they look to lock up only to see the cagy veteran Legend duck under the attempt evading the lock up as he has a cocky smirk on his face when Logan turns back around.

”We can’t discount the experience edge that Legend brings into this that might offset Logan.”

Legend pops off with a middle finger to Logan which cause the big man to rush forward swinging with a wild right hand that’s blocked by Legend and countered with several right hands before Logan swings with another wild right hand which Legend ducks out of the way off while latching on to a back waist lock where he looks for a German Suplex only to see the larger Logan throw a right elbow back to the side of the head of Legend breaking the grasp, Logan spins around driving a boot to the midsection of Legend where he then takes Legend by the head and drives him face first into the top turnbuckle of a neutral corner, Logan puts Legend’s back against the buckles where he starts unloading with right hands to the face of Johnny before he takes him and shoots him across the ring into the opposite buckles! Logan charges in after Legend where it’s Johnny throwing his right boot up into the jaw of Logan catching him coming in! Legend is out from the corner where he T-Bone Suplexes Logan into the turnbuckles before quickly pulling him out to the center of the ring where the first cover on the contest is made.

“ONE!!”

“TWO!!”

“THR…”

Logan escapes with a kick out as Legend gets back to his feet where he rolls Logan on to his stomach before laying in boots to the lower back of Logan and following up with an elbow drop into the small of the back. Johnny is back to his feet where he picks Logan up off the mat where he fires him into the ropes, Logan bounces off the ropes with a full head of steam where he runs over Legend with a shoulder block! Legend rolls to the ropes where he gets to his feet only to have Logan send him sailing over the rope and out to the floor with a clothesline.

”It didn’t take long for this to spill out to the floor.”

Logan drops down to the mat and rolls out to the floor where he reaches down picking Legend up off the floor and sends him crashing right shoulder first into the steel steps with such force the stairs separate upon impact while the impact of body crashing into steel echoes throughout the building. Logan walks over toward the time keeper who quickly gets out of his seat and makes an exit allowing Logan to snatch his steel chair where he folds it up.

”Not so sure I want someone like Logan swinging a chair at me…”

Legend is getting back to his feet where his back is against the ring post. Logan comes forward swinging the chair at Legend who is able to drop out of the way at the last second sending the chair into the ring post which reverberates up the arms of Logan causing him to drop the chair as Legend shoves Logan forward into the ring post! Johnny spins Logan around where he locks a front waist lock delivering a Belly to Belly Suplex on the floor! He makes another cover.

“ONE!”

“TWO!!”

“THR….”

Logan kicks out as Legend starts hammering away with right hands to the forehead of Logan before he gets to his feet and directs his attention towards the chair on the floor. Legend walks over and reaches down picking up the chair while we see Logan roll over to his chest and pushing himself up off the floor to all fours where Legend smacks him across the back with the steel chair knocking him back down to the floor where he delivers a second then a third chair shot across the back of Logan before throwing the chair to the floor.

”Legend has pinpointed the lower back of Andrew Logan in an attempt to soften him up for the Legendary..”

”Well duh.”

Legend shifts his attention towards the ring where he comes over and tosses the apron back before pulling out a Table! Legend pulls the table out from under the ring where he leans it and props it up on the barricade before shifting his attention back towards Logan who is starting to get back to his feet. Legend comes forward towards Logan where he takes Logan and looks to drive him face first into the ring apron only to see Logan block and counter by slamming Legend face first off the apron before taking ahold of Legend’s throat with both hands! He hoists him up in the air and drives him through the ANNOUNCERS TABLE with a double handed chokeslam! Pip and Heather toss headsets and get out of dodge moments before impact as we then see Logan making the cover on Legend in the midst of the debris of the announcers table!

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THRE…”

Legend manages to kick out!

Logan negotiates his way back to a vertical base where he reaches down picking Legend up off the floor as he takes him around the ring and towards the opposite barricade the table is positioned; he hoists Legend up in the air before dropping him sternum first across the barricade! Logan pushes the offense on Legend as he delivers a Fall Away Slam on the floor! Our announce team rejoins us for commentary.

”They’ve destroyed our announce table! They’ve spilled my Diet Pepsi!”

”Both of these two are looking to make a loud statement with the spotlight they’ve been given and thus far they haven’t disappointed.”

Logan is back to his feet where he reaches down and picks Legend up off the floor taking him back around the ring towards the entrance ramp where he decks Legend with a right hand that staggers Legend backwards several feet up the ramp. Logan runs towards Legend looking for a boot to the face! Legend ducks at the last second and as Logan spins back around he’s met with a boot to the midsection before Legend takes a front face lock and delivers a suplex on the ramp!

”The sound of body meeting steel as Logan is clutching at that lower back.”

”I will say that Johnny Legend’s strategy thus far has been very on point and strategic.”

Legend works his way back to his feet before reaching down picking Logan up off the ramp where he takes him towards the ring where he hurls him under the bottom rope before sliding into the ring. Legend gets back to his feet where he picks Logan up off the mat before delivering a back breaker! Legend makes the cover on Logan.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THRE…”

Logan kicks out!

”Another attack that pinpoints the back, the way Legend has picked and stayed on this body part is a nice throwback.”

Legend gets back to a vertical base where he makes a move towards the legs of Logan. He reaches down taking both legs of Logan as he looks to lock in THE LEGENDARY! Logan manages to use his leg strength to counter the attempt and break free as he sends Legend back into a neutral corner. Logan works his way back to his feet using the ropes as Legend charges across the ring only to be elevated up and over the top rope with a back body drop by Logan sending Legend crashing down to the floor!

”Legend hits hard on the floor!”

Logan rolls out to the floor once again where he comes around the ring to the separated stairs! He takes the top portion of the stairs and hoists them up while around on the other side of the ring we see Legend starting to work his way to his feet. Logan comes around the ring with the top portion of the stairs where he smashes the top portion of the stairs into the skull of Legend!

”That could be a knock out shot!”

”Legend crumbles where he stands!”

Logan drops the stairs and drops down into a cover.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THRE…”

Legend pops a should up off the floor at the final moment!

”I thought it was over! How close was that?!?!?!”

Logan starts to work his way back to his feet on the floor. He reaches down picking Legend up off the floor as he looks back towards the Table that’s leaning against the barrier. Logan brings Legend around the ring before putting him in position where he then hoists Legend up in the air for a Powerbomb! Logan runs towards the table delivering a running powerbomb through the table into the security barrier like a Buckle Bomb! He pulls Legend out from the debris of the table where he makes the cover!

ONE!!

“TWO!!”

“THREE!!”

DING… DING… DING…

WINNER VIA PINFALL -
ANDREW LOGAN

PC: "LOGAN DID IT!!! A HARD FOUGHT MATCH! No discredit to Legend, he put Logan through hell tonight."

HHL "First Bourbon and now Legend! We're going to have to start calling him Andrew "Legend Killer" Logan now!"

The house lights dim to darkness for several seconds before two spotlights hit the top of the ramp displaying both Chris Page and Robert Main, the XWF Tag Team Champions, the XWF Xtreme Champion and the XWF Television Champion standing at the top of the ramp.

[Image: 91-918899_chris-jericho-transparent-hd-png-download.png]

[Image: Ryan-Hurst.png?fit=443%2C594&ssl=1]

Cataclysm are not under masks, thus their alter egos are in check as they stand side by side; Page with a Tag Title over his right shoulder and the TV title over his left while Robert has his tag title over his right shoulder and the Xtreme Title over his left.

” You can’t say Cataclysm didn’t run the table at War Games when you see Chris Page wearing the TV title, meaning he refused to relinquish it to Theo Pryce at Leap of Faith.”

”While Robert Main did what Robert Main does, he wins! The evidence is over that left shoulder.”

The duo start to make the walk towards the ring and as they reach ringside Page tosses his hardware up on the ring apron before rolling into the squared circle while Robert tosses his titles into the ring and climbs up on the ring apron before stepping through the ropes and into the ring. Cataclysm picks up their titles and walk across the ring demanding a microphone. Page is handed the microphone and as the music fades away Page and Main take center stage.

” Tag Titles, check. Xtreme Title, check. Television Championship, check.”

” I think Thaddeus Duke is going to have something to say about that.”

” At Leaps of Faith we came, we saw and we conquered EXACTLY as we said we was going to do! But before any of you simpletons talk about a briefcase that briefcase wasn’t MY goal… putting that bitch Theo in his place was!”

” It was a beautiful thing to see.”

” And “he” did just that! You see Theo you don’t get to dictate what I do or what WE do after going seven long months of avoiding our calls; and while you think you took something away from me the reality is I wasn’t going to give you back what I earned, AGAIN.”

Chris shifts his glare more intently in the camera as he continues.

”Which brings me to you, Thaddeus.”

Chris smirks maliciously following the mention of Thaddeus name.

”The guy that did what I did to Thunder Knuckles two weeks to late because you’re looking at the legitimate XWF Television Champion, and while I welcome you to sing along with entrance themes or your attempts to kick my teeth in, and it sounds all hip and cool, but it’s not something that’s going to happen in this or any lifetime. It takes a big man to have twitter fingers, so until you beat me in this ring this belt isn’t going anywhere.”

Chris raises the TV Title up in the air for all to see before he lowers it back down to his left shoulder.

” Let’s not even get started with the successful defense of the Tag Titles against Chris Chaos and Peter Gilmour; talk about a predictable outcome, yet it was cute to see just how hard they tried to come at us… until Peter opened his mouth and Choas went all hypocritical cunt on everyone… damn, it looks like Chaos is our whipping boy when it comes to successful defenses considering he’s choked on a dick twice.”

Chris shrugs his shoulders.

” The challenge is still open for anyone to step to the plate and try their hand at taking the XWF Tag Titles away from us… but none of you will answer the call, and for good reason… it’s a guaranteed loss.”

Chris immediately shifts into a separate direction as he continues.

” Speaking of a guaranteed loss; stepping into the ring with the man to my left is dangerous enough… but stepping into the ring under Xtreme Rules is bloody suicide! This man is the premier talent in the business today and is the man that you should all fear… “

As the boos reign down Robert smiles adjusting both his Championships… He looks to his left shoulder then his right before raising both Championships high into the air, motioning for Page to do the same. Page raises both his Championships as the duo circles the ring taunting the ravenous crowd.

” Now if all you redneck lowlife sons of bitches would shut up for a moment and allow a real man to speak you may learn a thing or two.”

Robert and Page both grin from ear to ear as trash begins being tossed into, the ring…

” Real classy folks… Trash throwing trash… Look at all you cousin fuckers out there…”

Robert notices a fan getting ready to jump the barricade as he walks over to the ropes leaning towards the man.

” Listen and listen good tubby you climb your fat ass over that barricade. I promise you this… I’ll personally kick your teeth down your throat.”

Robert motions for the fan to get into the ring with him and Page. The fan flips Page and Main off mouthing to each of them for a few moments.

” Cute… You are awful tough talking from down there… I’ve asked you to come and join us in the ring. But clearly, you don’t have a set of testicles between your legs or you are just hard of hearing. So, since you won’t join us up here in the ring we’ll come down to you.”

Page and Main both roll underneath the bottom robe getting in the face of the fan. Both sides mouth off to one another as the fan sticks his finger into Robert’s chest. Without hesitation, Robert David Schultz slaps the fan to the floor.

” Stay down bitch or I’ll give you another one this time taking your head off your shoulders… Speaking of that… Onto more pressing matters. The Wizard!”

The crowd erupts as Page motions for them to settle down placing his index finger to his lips.

” Wizard you wanted me at Super Relentless? You got it… You seem shocked that I decided to smash your head like a piñata. Did you just think you would call out “The Omega” and there would be no consequences? What happened to you on Warfare was just the tip of the iceberg pal… You see when you come after one of my titles or these Tag Team titles there is a price that comes with it. If you think for one second that all this is going to stop once you signed on the dotted line think again… I’ll keep coming after you… I’ll keep hurting you… And if you are lucky I’ll even hurt the ones around you… Wizard, you are playing with fire that cannot be contained and I’ll burn you down to the very foundation that you stand on… Just because I can do it… Career longevity tends to get shortened when you come across Chris Page or Robert Main… We do what we want when we want and there hasn’t been a team or individual that has stopped us yet. And none of that will change at Super Relentless.”

Robert takes both Championships laying them on the canvas at his feet.

” For the third pay-per-view in a row Cataclysm will steal the show. With two matches a piece we will do what we always do, defend our titles and smash whoever is across the ring from us. All of you in the crowd and all of you watching around the world know one thing. We are the real McCoy, two certified icons, trailblazers, mavericks of this industry. When we are gone there will never be anyone else that can or will do it better than we did. We are a cut above the rest and after the year that we’ve had who the hell can argue that fact… The XWF isn’t Sarah, it isn’t Dyson and it damn sure isn’t Duke.”

"Robert...... Yo MAIN!"

Robert Main falls silent as up on the X-Tron, Thaddeus Duke appears live via satellite. Page and Main both turn around to look at the X-Tron.

[Image: Mu7tAEk.jpg]

"Shut the fuck up bro, no one came here to listen to you talk.

"You both stand there with your scowls and basking in your villainous villainry and its supposed to mean something to me? Let me let you both in on a little secret. I don't really care. I don't care about either of you, I don't care about your alter egos. I don't care about your win-loss records. I don't care about the title belts hanging on your shoulders, except for the one that belongs to me, naturally. I don't care that you outnumber me and together, would kick my ass."

Just then, Thaddeus Duke, live and in person, hops the security rail to a crowd that roars with approval. He makes his way up the ramp behind an unsuspecting Chris Page and Robert Main and just stands there.

Back on the X-Tron:

"We've seen what happens when the sides are even though, haven't we? I mean, you two showed up on Warfare to do whatever villainous villainry that you were planning after I just got done wrestling a fucking grizzly bear in a lucha mask... admittedly, that did not go well for me, but here we are. You were gonna get yourselves a little blood from the Lionheart but not for my father hanging out in the rafters and deciding to help his kid for once, you might have done it.

"Clearly, when the odds are evened, you two have no interest in villaining.

"So Page, you think that you NOT beating Thunder Knuckles makes you the Television champion?"

Page starts to answer but Duke cuts him off.

"Shut up Page, it was rhetorical.

"I've never been accused of having a head filled with brains, that much is true. I do though, have a massive set of balls Page so here's what's going to happen. You claim to beat Thunder Knuckles in that ladder match, but you didn't. I did beat Thunder Knuckles and whether you like it or not, I AM the XWF Television Champion.

"My name is red on the XWF website and everything."

Duke sneaks down to his knees still behind an unsuspecting Cataclysm, holding a pair of handcuffs.

"Anyway, in two weeks, I will be live on Savage and Chris you and I are gonna dance.

"Don't get excited man, we're not gonna slow dance to The Temptations. We are gonna dance though, Page. Thaddeus Duke. Chronically Boring Chris Page. Ladder match, bitch."

Just as Thaddeus concludes his obviously pre-recorded segment, he latches Main and Page together with the cuffs. Page tries to turn and Duke nearly takes his head off with his Better Than You superkick, only for Page to telegraph it and try to get out of the way. Being cuffed though, makes things difficult and Page falls to his ass on the stage, taking Robert Main with him. All four title belts spill to the floor. The TV title at Thaddeus Duke's feet.

An angered Chris Page and a smiling Thaddeus Duke lock eyes as Thad picks up the TV title and drapes it over his shoulder. Duke pulls a microphone from the back pocket of his jeans.

"This upsets you Chris, I know it. I don't have anything against you except the fact that you can suck the life from any party. So here I am, spicing things up a little bit and entertaining this crowd and deep... deep inside... even you. It's okay, you don't have to admit it."

Thaddeus holds the TV title high in the air to a raucous response from the crowd.

"It's interesting if you think about it, Chris. You need a belt you didn't win to feel validation in your pathetic little mind. Whereas, I'm the officially recognized Television Champion and I don't even care if I have the belt."

Thaddeus takes a seat on the stage right beside Chris Page and places his arm around him. Chris Page scowls with disgust. Thad places the TV title in Page's lap to his surprise.

"So keep it, Chris. Polish it up real nice and shiny because in two weeks, the title is coming home where it belongs.

"Now if the sound guys in the back would kindly do me the favor of dropping that bass!"

"Do you neeeed some tiiiime to thiiiink it overrrr?"

Duke sings along with his own theme.

"Bobby... I can call you Bobby right? Shut up Main, don't answer that.

"Anyway, so you don't feel left out.. and I'm nothing if not giving and generous."

Thaddeus hands the handcuff key to Robert Main before standing up. He gives the Savage fans the "I love you" hand sign as Savage leaves the air!

Special thanks to those who wrote matches and sent in segments

Chris Chaos
Jenny Myst
Thunder Knuckles
Big D
CCP
Madison Ivy
Greggo
Charlie Nickles
The Wizard
The Incredible One
Thaddeus Duke

And everyone that RPed this week
[/align]

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
(08-15-2020), Andrew Logan (08-15-2020), Johnny Legend (08-15-2020), Madison Dyson (08-16-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-16-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-15-2020), The Incredible One (08-16-2020), Theo Pryce (08-16-2020), thewizard (08-17-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-15-2020, 06:05 PM

ooc: Just have to say Johnny Legend and Andrew Logan have some great entrance themes. Had to stop and enjoy each of them on my way through the results! 🤘

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Andrew Logan (08-17-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-15-2020, 07:05 PM

I had to do it to em'. See you on the 29th Reggie.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-16-2020, 04:39 AM

OOC: I just want to say how truly awesome it was to read a show so chalk full of segments and character/storyline development. I've always felt that this fed is fantastic but one of the areas it seems to be lacking compared to some others is the amount of segments in shows so it was really great to see what a show could look like when it's not just a string of matches with nothing else.

Thank you to all of you who sent segments in and helped to make this show so great.

Consider segments free chances to develop your characters and stories without having to worry about taking up precious roleplay space. Let's keep that type of stuff going with each show.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(08-16-2020), (08-18-2020), Atticus Gold (08-16-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-16-2020), The Incredible One (08-16-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-16-2020)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-16-2020, 04:54 PM

OOC: Ton of fun working with others when you find the right match. Props to Page and Main for forcing me to have fun.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Chris Page (08-17-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-17-2020)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2020, 03:30 PM

OOC- You're alright Thad.

IC: Fuck you, prick.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
(08-18-2020)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-18-2020, 12:29 AM

(08-16-2020, 04:54 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: OOC: Ton of fun working with others when you find the right match. Props to Page and Main for forcing me to have fun.

Hope to continue this going forward... Let's keep telling stories people and building things up.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(08-18-2020), Charlie Nickles (08-18-2020)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-18-2020, 05:27 AM

(08-17-2020, 03:30 PM)CCP Said: OOC- You're alright Thad.

IC: Fuck you, prick.

*Winks sadistically* (trademark, Peter Gilmour)

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post