Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 06:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Video Message
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-17-2013, 10:09 AM

Pride strolls into the room his mask still covering his face. He stares down at me, blood still surrounding me. It felt as though my stomach was eating away at itself. Starvation getting the better of me. Pride then spoke, he stood a safe distance away.

Pride
"Don't worry Steve, we will feed you up in a minute. Wouldn't want you to fail in your match tomorrow night would we... Oh you're confused? Don't worry, you will be competing tomorrow night. We wouldn't want to ruin that prosperous career of yours just yet now would we? Speaking of that, we'll be leaving you to send a message to this Chris Legend.

You dare try to escape though boy and you will regret it, after Madness that is. We will be keeping a very good eye on you during the match. Afterwards, you'll be coming back here. Who knows, if you behave well we might even let you move more freely next week."

I merely nod my head. Unsure whether to believe this man's words or not. They begin to roll the camera and roll out of the room, staring at me as they do so. As I begin to send a message to Chris Legend.

Steve Davids
"As you can see Chris, I am a little tied up at the minute. Don't panic though Christopher, I will be there tomorrow night. I will be there to humiliate you. You can hand over that precious money of yours and I can walk away with a bonus. Not that I would be able to use it, I am evidently a little trapped and beaten up.

No disqualifications. Perfect. You're already broken after what you went through on Shove It. However, I will ensure that you never walk again tomorrow night. You can claim all you want, about your money, about how good you are, yet it seems to me that you're nothing but a loser who does just that. Loses. You were pinned on Saturday and you will be pinned tomorrow. So weep and cry, for that's what your purpose is.

Much like my purpose is to destroy people. And now.... to be trapped in my old asylum room by a load of delinquents. They do have the decency to let me batter you into another dimension though.... That's all I need."

[i]Sloth, Gluttony and Greed stroll in. Greed shuts off the camera as Gluttony and Sloth pass me some food and water. I then fall asleep.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(06-17-2013)