Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Cannot Believe I'm Booked Against Liam Rogers........Roberts??! Who The Fuck Cares?
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-08-2020, 06:44 PM

I should be happy. Not only did I successfully defend my Internet Championship(giving me what could very well be my longest Title run EVER) against Michael Graves at Leap of Faith, I am also the NEW co-General Manager of Savage.

With so much to celebrate, why did I feel so down?

Well, for one, Kenzi Grey JUST made her 'glorious' return(albeit, overshadowed ONCE AGAIN by her wife), but is already being booked higher on the Card than ME! For only being a former Tag Team Champion riding off the curtail of her more successful beau, she certainly is getting some mighty fine treatment. Guess it pays to be sleeping with the Universal Champion............. maybe I should call her Atara Themis.

Kenzi Grey isn't my only problem, though. There's Vinnie Lane, the delusional old man who thought Big D vs Liam Roberts was a money idea. Not even MeFisto would be dumb enough to cash THAT check! The fans don't pay to see Liam Roberts, they pay to see BIG D; which is a good thing because both Anarchy AND Savage's ratings will be through the roof thanks to me! As for Warfare, Bob can keep his pitiful booking of snoozers such as Gilly vs Lacklan & Brian Storm vs anyone. Honestly, it's worse than Vinnie's, and considering Anarchy's the C Show, that's saying somethin'! Luckily for him and Atticus, I'm making Thursday and Saturday nights the D show!.......... at least I WILL be once Vinnie gets his head out of his ass and puts me against REAL competition. No opening acts like Jamaican Jimmy, or wannabe Big D's such as MeFisto. And CERTAINLY not any Liam Roberts.

I shouldn't talk trash about a wrestler I might have to book in the future, but as far as I'm concerned, Liam isn't even a wrestler. He's a punching bag, a body for someone with WAY more talent to get some practice swings on. If he ever wants to compete on Savage, he'll be booked against a literal bucket of shit and STILL lose. I don't even think he could pin Mingermind and THAT'S just sad! Liam Roberts is SO terrible, he couldn't even beat a guy who was paid to lose.

Liam was supposed to be on Fuzz's Team with me at War Games, but apparently THAT fell through. He's no different than Rain, an unreliable waste of space. His spot on the roster could go to a hot up-and-comer, or even a returning veteran; ANYONE would be more deserving than him. Liam Roberts is so bad, his career highlight is holding the Heavymetalweight Championship, but honestly, who HASN'T won that belt? The fact that Jim Jimson, a guy who's made a career out of murdering dolphins and shoving pinecones down people's throats, is the greatest Champion in the Title's history tells ya all you need to know. I don't even think people REMEMBER his reign, I know I didn't 'til I went back and did a little research. Hell, I forgot he was supposed to be on my War Games team for fuck's sake! Truth is, though, he would've been dead weight, anyway. Even worse than Rain was.

I normally try to find something about my opponent I respect, but with Liam it is absolutely impossible. He has every single quality I HATE in a 'wrestler'; he's all talk, misses more matches than he shows up for(though, who could blame him when he knows he's gonna lose, anyway?), and has no personality. I've NEVER once thought : "Hmmmmm, Liam Roberts......... that guy might never win, but he sure does try!" No, it's usually "why is this guy even here?" I know when at first you don't succeed, try, try again, but with Liam there's never been a 'try' to begin with. It's just 'show up', and half the time it's NOT EVEN that. There's guys in this business who want to be the best, and some who just want to collect a paycheck, and Liam Roberts is the latter. I can't fault a guy for being bad, i've been bad before and eventually I improved because I KEPT showing up! Low Mo was bad, but at least he put forth some effort. Him showing up at War Games and jobbing out was still a million times better than Liam Roberts tucking tail and staying home. Low's done mo'e getting pinned on pay-per-view than Liam did winning a 24/7 Title.

Guys like Liam are the exact reason I wanted to become a General Manager(aside from pissing Atticus off, of course), to make sure they get put in their place. After watching the likes of Scully, Drezdin, and now Peter fuckin' Gilmour, receive Universal Title shots, it's gotten to the point where enough is ENOUGH!!!! If Vinnie is that desperate for talent, fine, he can book Liam Roberts in the opening match, THAT'S fine. What isn't fine, is having him face the man who's gonna singlehandedly save Saturday nights............... the new General Manager of Savage, the current reigning Internet Champion, BIG D. Roberts is gonna find out Thursday night that I intend to rule with an iron fist and if he wants to step out of line, that fist is gonna wind up in his face! By the time I'm through with him, he'll be wishing Vinnie HAD matched him up with someone more of his talent level, like an EDWARD or Boris. And that ain't. o story, it's the Cold Big D Truth............. straight from the GM's desk!

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
(08-08-2020), (08-09-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), Charlie Nickles (08-08-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (08-09-2020), Theo Pryce (08-09-2020)